Identity

Why does God trick itself?

102 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity outside=inside=zero ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@SoonHei I just watched the video. Being alone, dreaming up reality, family being imaginary, etc feels like utter hell. Being an independent entity or expression of god within god feels awesome. When Leo tells me that he is just an illusion that I'm  imagining, that makes me feel like shit because it's utter nonsense.

@Nahm Trust the sensations, right?

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

20 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Trust the sensations, right?

Yes and no.

Yes, as in don’t dis-trust sensation, don’t believe there is such a thing as ‘wrong’ or ‘negative’ or ‘bad’ sensation / feelings. That would be a resistant thought of judgement of the feeling - rather than just the feeling. 

No, as in... because sensation is ‘directly wired within you’ (is you) trust is not even coming into play, outside of thoughts. The sensations are not other people, whom you must trust or not. It’s listening to the true self within. But that means being accountable, realizing that you are causing your own feelings. The amazing thing is you’ll feel amazing. The “catch” is, you won’t be able to judge or blame people for how you feel anymore. You’ll realize it’s your own view which is the suffering, not what anyone else says. But it’s not a catch at all, because you’ll be feeling so amazing, that those thoughts & perspectives of judgement won’t even occur to you anymore. Ultimately, you’ll just be in love, all the time, for no reason. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shaun Advenced stuff lets say. Requires full efin Awakening. Do practises if teaching doesn't resonate let it go. 

It is about Heart it is not about mind at All. 

If you are feeling fearfull and like you are losing your mind that's a good thing. Ego exposed and it Will do everything in It's (illosory) power to control you. What you really are is Just great Love. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Shaun OK If this Will calm you down. Your familly friends your boss are All made out of Pure Love. In Truest Absolute sense Conciousness is Love. So since there is no term in human language Leo can use to describe something that has this kind of substance he uses terms like dream magic or halucinacition whatever All Just in attempt to describe you something which can't really be described without direct realization. 

In full Truth you as Infinite Conciousness are teaching yourself about yourself as yourself. There never was a @Shaun@Shaun.

For Godhood you Will lose your self. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 hours ago, Angelite said:

God is everywhere you can't escape from God. It is like this, Allah is infinitely close to it's creations, while creation is infinitely far from Allah. Except those who are cognizant of Him. 

It is not equal to everything=God. For Allah knows how to veil Himself. 

God is in everyone whether they recognize him or not. To me “close” means whether people see that fact or not or whether they understand God or not. Just because they can’t see God in themselves, it doesn’t mean God is not in them. God is not selective, God is equally in all creations.

I have an opinion on everything :D

3 minutes ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

God is in everyone whether they recognize him or not. To me “close” means whether people see that fact or not or whether they understand God or not. Just because they can’t see God in themselves, it doesn’t mean God is not in them. God is not selective, God is equally in all creations.

You are scratching the surface here. Tell me the implication(s). 

The difference is stark.

Just now, Angelite said:

You are scratching the surface here. Tell me the implication(s). 

The difference is stark.

Sorry, I'm trying to speak your "language". Everyone's actions are actions of God whether they believe in God or not. The faith or type of faith doesn't change the fact that God is in everyone and everywhere. We are all judged based on our actions not based on our faith. If that wasn't true then God would be selective and is not in everyone and everywhere. Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that God is not in them.

6 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Sorry, I'm trying to speak your "language". Everyone's actions are actions of God whether they believe in God or not. The faith or type of faith doesn't change the fact that God is in everyone and everywhere. We are all judged based on our actions not based on our faith. If that wasn't true then God would be selective and is not in everyone and everywhere. Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that God is not in them.

Don't mind me. I can understand your "language" . 

It's a parallel. Doesn't make you God. So far from it. 

There is only one God. So when I say God, it is your Creator & my Creator. The Creator of all things. There's only one God . Not you and not me. Not everything else either. 

God do have Judgement tho. The Criterion applies to all. Regardless of who you are. 

(I'm not talking about my Criterion btw. Though I try to align it with God's Criterion the best I could). 

"Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that God is not in them."

You're putting a meaning here. 

I said God is with you. God is with everyone. It's only you who didn't believe in God's existence, trespassing all His Rules. Not realizing that He's watching you now. 

"Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that God is not in them."

So what then? They are God? 

Your understanding :

Believe in God = God is in them

Doesn't believe in God = God is not in them

?I'm not into this. Both are false. 

Allah is all-encompassing. You can't escape from His Vision. Regardless of who you are. Allah knows you more than you know yourself. But you don't believe in your own Creator. 

But, it doesn't make you God. Just because Allah is All-encompassing..

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Just as a reminder you have been warned once already about the religious overtones. 

26 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Angelite Just as a reminder you have warn once already about the religious overtones. 

Tell me the difference between religion and spirituality. Real religion and spirituality. 

Maybe I should define my definition of "religion". Because I do use it differently than how the west use it. But I need to know your definition of religion first. And spirituality. What's the difference? 

In my religion, it is one and the same. No wonder it doesn't make sense to me~

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Don't mind me. I can understand your "language" . 

It's a parallel. Doesn't make you God. So far from it. 

There is only one God. So when I say God, it is your Creator & my Creator. The Creator of all things. There's only one God . Not you and not me. Not everything else either. 

God do have Judgement tho. The Criterion applies to all. Regardless of who you are. 

(I'm not talking about my Criterion btw. Though I try to align it with God's Criterion the best I could). 

You're putting a meaning here. 

I said God is with you. God is with everyone. It's only you who didn't believe in God's existence, trespassing all His Rules. Not realizing that He's watching you now. 

So what then? They are God? 

Your understanding :

?I'm not into this. Both are false. 

Allah is all-encompassing. You can't escape from His Vision. Regardless of who you are. Allah knows you more than you know yourself. But you don't believe in your own Creator. 

But, it doesn't make you God. Just because Allah is All-encompassing..

Can you please stop editing your posts as I've seen three versions of a completely different wording. Also I know what I mean, I don't need you to tell me what I mean. If you don't understand then ask, I'm happy to explain :)

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Your understanding :

Please read my post again, it says that:

8 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that God is not in them.

This means (sorry about all the negatives, English can be funny sometimes and it's not my native language):

Doesn't believe in God = God is in them

God is not just yours it's everyone's, let's share B|

PS: Any questions, just ask me and please don't assume anything about me. I'm from a completely different world than you are but that doesn't mean that I'm better than you or that you're better than me. Everyone can believe in whatever they want :x

@cetus56 thought this would be interesting

[43:38 Quran] Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west - how wretched a companion."

I think i'm lucky then. 

?

I've noticed the differences in "language" and "meaning". Though visually it looks the same. 

Jk. That verse is actually referring to the satan who mislead us human being?

For those who take them for guides instead of the one God. 

Edited by Angelite

1 hour ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Doesn't believe in God = God is in them

God is not just yours it's everyone's, let's share B|

Oh I just noticed the difference. Hahaha

(Both are still false btw)

But my conclusion is still the same. It doesn't make them God. Rewind to my replies. 

I said God is with me. Not in me. For in indicates a place that could be in or out. 

God is with me. A human being cannot be without God. It is not possible. There is only with God. 

In other words, in or out is a materialist paradigm. 

Without God, you'll be nothing~ ~~~

^I wonder how do nondual people would interpret what i've written..

Oops i'm still editing @JustThinkingAloud

Edited by Angelite