Identity

Why does God trick itself?

102 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Enlightenment is What you are. 

Nice interpretation.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

@Shaun nice one ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

54 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite World reflecting magic of Who you really are. All goes through you. This is you even that mind appears in IT. 

Time will tell. The longest your physical body can live is XX years from now. So yea~ 

56 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Enlightenment is What you are. 

Correct ❤ ❤...and there is a realization and almost an event that occurs. The veil needs to be lifted.. Maya needs to be seen through.

Combining everything including the illusion or maya and calling it absolute Infinity isn't the same thing although it's a better start than most.

See Illusions don't mix well with reality it just clouds things up.

Does this make sense?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"Where do you as a seeker look? There is no path, there is no door, you are already that which you seek, but you don't recognise it for what it is, because it is otherworldly, formless, timeless, transparent and non-physical in nature. You identify only with what you see, that which is physical, but not the greater being that is behind it. Being blind to this truth, you say "I don't believe in a higher power" but if you are alive, you are, in essence, that power. You can awaken to this truth at any time. It is not a journey, but just a simple change in perception. It is not for the chosen few, or just those who deserve it. Neither is it only for those who have read great books or participated in certain rituals, or for the limited resources of the mind to understand it. As your true nature is unchanging all you need to do is look beyond everything that is non-permanent, everything that is physical. You are, as you have always been."

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The realization is that you are pure perfect Intelligent consciousness that was never separate or lacking in any way. The problem is this pure all-encompassing" I am "consciousness gets filtered through your conditioned mind(survival tool) and tricks you into believing you are a small limited separate human being that needs to seek outside of itself for completion.(ego running a muck). 

The ego will do anything to keep you believing in this illusion for it knows if you discover the truth it will be its demise. And since it's the path that energy once took it's easy to keep going in circles for your entire life and not seeing its the ego is running the show.

When Awakening occurs you realize the true self was always there and the ego had you locked in the prison of Illusion. Simultaneously this starts untangling you from social conditioning and you snap out of The Matrix.

And boy it's a wild ride lol ❤ ❤.

Edited by VeganAwake

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am in the movie because you imagine I am. You are creating me, but you're in denial about it because if you admit you created me, you would also have to admit you created yourself

If this was true, then wouldn't everyone's imaginations conflict with eachother? Because what someone creates might be at the detriment of someone else's creation. That's what I'm not getting. Because everyone I see seems to create their own bubble of reality, and it all just "works" for them. This doesn't make any sense unless.... It's literally all imagined, cause and effect transcended. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Absolute Perspective. Absolute Truth. Practises. Full Awakening so you Will really understand by actually becoming Absolute state of Conciousness. (Yeah Yeah I know it but ?, it Will not motivate kids to Awaken to Love). 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 hours ago, remember said:

well that counts into general balls then.

Isn't it where it all started? :ph34r:

I have an opinion on everything :D

11 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Isn't it where it all started? :ph34r:

well that`s a good question, and probably one side of the story, the other would be the universal egg question. :ph34r:

16 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:
On 29.10.2019 at 9:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

If this was true, then wouldn't everyone's imaginations conflict with eachother? Because what someone creates might be at the detriment of someone else's creation. That's what I'm not getting. Because everyone I see seems to create their own bubble of reality, and it all just "works" for them. This doesn't make any sense unless.... It's literally all imagined, cause and effect transcended. 

God is the only conscious substrate / subject, all existing only through their establishment in this unique consciousness, by the fact that they are manifested by it. They are all God, having nothing of their own reality. He is the substance that penetrates everything. The manifestation is characterized as "unborn" because the illusion (Maya) of the Universe is eternal, representing a natural emanation of the Ultimate Reality of God. The Universe does not represent a spontaneous, accidental appearance, but a natural aspect of the Absolute Reality, God.

Any kind of experience can only occur as long as there is a substrate in which it can happen. There are no others  and you here, there are no your imagination in conflict with others imagination,but only You as the only substrate.?

On 10/30/2019 at 5:26 PM, remember said:

@Angelite  do you think god is everywhere or do you think we have to make space for god to appear? or maybe god decided to give men a little space to decide for themselves - that what you pray to, how do you know which one it is?

God is everywhere you can't escape from God. It is like this, Allah is infinitely close to it's creations, while creation is infinitely far from Allah. Except those who are cognizant of Him. 

It is not equal to everything=God. For Allah knows how to veil Himself. 

On 10/29/2019 at 4:32 PM, Identity said:

Why not just be straight up about the whole thing? Yup I’m imagining this, cool, lets make something beautiful out of it.

Why paint itself in such twisted and dark corners.

Is trickery so deep that its the mechanism of creation? I mean in a sense it is I suppose, but that otherwise there is nothing left?

I guess I have had some degree of awakening, and become more conscious. But I keep having this idea that if I go deeper, reality as a whole will disappear, not just the “sense of I” within it, if that makes sense.

If you see through the illusion deep enough, will it just seize existing as a whole?

How do you feel about this reinterpretation....

Why not just be straight up? I’m imagining this, cool, I’ll make something beautiful.

Why paint myself in such twisted and dark corners?

Is my trickery so deep that I am actually the mechanism of creation? I mean it is I, and I am nothing.

I am awake, sometimes I believe thoughts of identification. I’m afraid I could disappear. 

If I know who I really am, will I stop existing? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When ❤️ discover Who ❤️ really am. No it doesn't stop existing. It Just grows grows to infinity. 

It is Just OMFG. This ❤️ discovery. OMG can it stop like for real. It doesn't stop it doesn't fuckin stop. 

I am like that ? from cartoon that has ? painted on his White belly. 

There is no escape from God. There is no escape. God is not a moron. So much Love for everything and everyone. OMFG. 

Yeah I know my Love but OMFG I Created a monster. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

21 hours ago, SoonHei said:

"Where do you as a seeker look? There is no path, there is no door, you are already that which you seek, but you don't recognise it for what it is, because it is otherworldly, formless, timeless, transparent and non-physical in nature. You identify only with what you see, that which is physical, but not the greater being that is behind it. Being blind to this truth, you say "I don't believe in a higher power" but if you are alive, you are, in essence, that power. You can awaken to this truth at any time. It is not a journey, but just a simple change in perception. It is not for the chosen few, or just those who deserve it. Neither is it only for those who have read great books or participated in certain rituals, or for the limited resources of the mind to understand it. As your true nature is unchanging all you need to do is look beyond everything that is non-permanent, everything that is physical. You are, as you have always been."

I love this...❤

I would also like to mention:

- You should want it more than anything else in the world.( want it like a person whose hair is on fire wants water)

- You should believe that you are capable of this realization.( don't create roadblocks for yourself)

- And simultaneously you completely surrender and turn Within(it is not outside of yourself).

❤ ❤ ?

@Identity

I thought this was an interesting video. He talks on some of what you're saying...

@VeganAwake ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤ ❤ bless

just wiping the glass and getting that clarity 

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You should believe that you are capable of this realization.( don't create roadblocks for yourself)

certainly, crucial indeed! and then also being mindful that being on the look-out for roadblocks doesn't itself become a roadblock 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny