Identity

Why does God trick itself?

102 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Angelite said:

Then who is answering my prayers? 

Why does it becomes true when I pray to my Creator? 

You are the Creator, so whatever your imagine becomes true.

It's like you are sucking your own dick and then wondering, "But who sucked my dick?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Shaun Shawn did you receive my last transmission?

Did it make sense to you or not?

?

It kind of did, yes. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the Creator, so whatever your imagine becomes true.

Ha ha 

I imagine that you stumble now. Why didn't it became true? 

Unless you can control everything simultaneously, without anything, then "you are the Creator" ~

Edited by Angelite

1 minute ago, Angelite said:

Ha ha 

it did because its true for you. There is no difference between your imagination and reality

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@MusicalPotato  or what if we are like a subconscious thought in God's head and he doesn't even really know we exist. 

What if we are cancerous cells in God's body. We will use up all the resources and destroy the Earth and then move to the next planet which are like gods organs. Eventually we will eat him alive and become him. Lol

Being John Malkovich?

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

6 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Because you imagine even more that there is a physical reality with unbreakable rules.

You imagine EXACTLY whatever is. When your imagination fails, you imagine it failing.

You are talking to yourself right now. Laughing at yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, JoshuaBell said:

it did because its true for you. There is no difference between your imagination and reality

Now you reminds me of a guru. He teach exactly what you just said. But more. About the five kind of perceptions. 

@Angelite  do you think god is everywhere or do you think we have to make space for god to appear? or maybe god decided to give men a little space to decide for themselves - that what you pray to, how do you know which one it is?

@Leo Gura i actually at the moment wondering about that machine that would make this marvelous design of removing a rib happen in an industrialized way, it would solve so many problems.

However, is sucking dick more of getting sucked or giving a suck?

Like jacking off, is it more getting a handjob or giving a handjob experience? 

Its like a paradox when you think about it.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you imagine even more that there is a physical reality with unbreakable rules.

You imagine EXACTLY whatever is. When your imagination fails, you imagine it failing.

You are talking to yourself right now. Laughing at yourself.

I'm not laughing. It's a ha. ha.

Ain't funny

It's not really true, no one does it, does a baby imagine it's birth?

You could say it's his mental experience, but he doesn't do anything to imagine it.

Just as you do not imagine the dreams you have, they appear magically out of nothing.

Here we seem to experience free will, real karmic consequences.

Leo if you had total control of this imagination process you could imagine anything and it would just be so.

However, we need to admit that there are Beings who are higher up the ladder of Mind-Evolution, and these beings have total control over our reality and other realities. They are called Elohim in the bible, which translates "Being-ones" or "Those-who-are-Being".

Why we are here is to evolve our consciousness/minds and become a truly independently existing Being. The ones here on earth who will successfully evolve their Being into fully-existing level will become a member of the Elohim community, in which case you will have the powers to decide how realities such as ours look/work, you will be a ruler such as they rule right now the reality you abide in. 

HOWEVER!

If it is as you say its just "you" imagining all of earthly-reality and all these physical-limitations are just a figment of your imagination then you could easily disregard those limitations and start bending the "natural-laws", BUT if you say you can't, remember "you having no ability to override these "physical-limitations of this world (which are imaginative), is a imagination limitation on yourself too, So if you cant override this "imaginative-limit" consider then the possibility that your worldview is incomplete and consider the possibility that you are not the only Being existing You got to admit Leo there are forcefully put limitations to your Being, by Beings who are more evolved on Mid-level then you are. 

Edited by WHO IS

41 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Ain't funny

no it`s not funny angelite, it´s a really sad part of reality. do you know allah is linked to an ancient moon godess - why does no one talk about that in the books? how much space does god give to freedom, you should not give god a face wasn`t it like that?

55 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Ain't funny

Donkey looking at mirror not recognizing herself. (not an insult). ♥️

Apocalypse Will come Angel. You are setting yourself up big time. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

When Trick is gone I am Infinite Love Now can't bare so much Love. Like lab rat putted on constant injection of heroic dose of Love and I am surviving somehow. OMFG It's so Good. TRUTH. 

I am not some hippie dude, zen master or winter soldier I am at Home. Forbiddenly Good. I am God, and I can't even hide it not even from myself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, JoshuaBell said:

Thanks JoshuaBell. You actually reminds me of not only his latest teachings, but all of his wisdoms and reminders. Things that I have forgot, all came back into my memories. 

He said do not speak to a fool.

Two, do not try to speak to the envy. 

Three, do not speak to Egos. 

All are pointless. 

:)

@JoshuaBell

Edited by Angelite

8 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

haha

Or what if we’re a pendant hanging on some cat’s collar or what if some huge aliens play golf with our galaxy? :D

Yep love that part at the end of MIB. Makes me wonder...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@WHO IS  remember you are already infinite pure consciousness perfect in every way. The true self or pure Consciousness is perfect intelligence. 

The problem is the ego or mind which is a dysfunctional survival mechanism gets in the way and clouds things up it's like a veil of Illusion or Maya. It makes you feel incomplete and gets you to seek outside of yourself for the answer.

Yes we are the universe becoming more conscious of itself ....one day enlightenment will be the first thing taught to the human being.

Thank you!!❤ ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi