MusicalPotato

Enlightenment is the easiest thing you will ever come to understand.

7 posts in this topic

It doesn't come from years of intense study or ascetic meditation, although those are valid avenues to achieving it. It doesn't come from someone else because at birth you already know, deep inside. And most of all, it doesn't come from me, you won't become enlightened by reading this post if your mind isn't open to the possibility of wakefulness in the present moment. I am only 18 years old and I don't currently meditate, I think thoughts every second (yet I still keep the present moment in mind), and I definitely am not at peace or happy, I have a lot of inner turmoil I need to deal with and much work to do to feel stable and successful in my professional life. I can say this, however, I know that I am God.

You don't need dmt or any drug to come to this realization, in fact, you could have it right now, just you probably aren't open to it or think I'm missing a few screws. The very first time you meditate you can become enlightened, and more meditation isn't even necessary if you don't. I do have plans to start meditating again soon in the near future, but I don't see it as essential to enlightenment.

Anyone who tells you that years of experience and self-reflection are vital to enlightenment is not lying to you, they are just making enlightenment seem much more difficult to obtain than it truly is at the deepest level. The Buddha must have been happy because it seemed so obvious yet he chose not to share it in the way I do now because of social stigma or personal self-preservation. He might have thought that he could do more good by sharing his insight in the way that he chose to.

Look down at your hand and realize that it is not there. You are looking through it (atoms have infinite space between them, everything is basically nothing) yet you can still see it there. I enjoy many of Leo's insights because they come from a similar place. Thank you for making me (yes you the one reading this) because you are God.

Edited by MusicalPotato
typos

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

5 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

What is God?

@MusicalPotato

You already answered yourself, God is.

God Is.

God is what.

Just remove your question mark, even think about it symantically. 

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”

7 minutes ago, MusicalPotato said:

You already answered yourself, God is.

God Is.

God is what.

Just remove your question mark, even think about it symantically. 

Have you done research on where the name "God" comes from? 

I have

2 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

Have you done research on where the name "God" comes from? 

No, I haven't, a quick Google search shows that it is etymologically German. What's up, Gott?

9 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

What do you mean when you say look at your hand and realize that it's not there? 

I mean it literally, it isn't there. That is one of the insights I gained watching Leo's videos and it freaked me out, I just intensely stared at my hand and hoped for spontaneous enlightenment at that moment, I didn't get it but my mind felt so focused that I thought I was close.

Start here at 3:20, It is hilarious. He knows who he is "I'm Rick James bitch" 

Is this what you mean? he is happy asf

I have to identify with the world out of self-preservation, enlightenment doesn't give you the ability to become infinite void at this moment (barring death), and the fact that I'm not even self-sufficient right now. I still have an ego, though I know I am more than myself. I am enjoying the process, but there are outcomes I would like to see realized while I am alive on this Earth. It would be okay if I got nothing though.

enlightenment is lucid living 24/11 brooooooooooooooo

knowing your dreaming but cannot wake up from it because there's no outside of the dream to wake up in

just relaxxxxxxxxx

like when you're on a roller-coaster (provided you're not afraid of them)  - you don't attempt to control where it goes. you don't attempt because you know you're not in control. so you just enjoy the ride

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny