Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

Law of One

4 posts in this topic

https://www.lawofone.info/

I'm wondering if anyone here has read through these channeling sessions. I found the information to be very profound. I wanted to hear the thoughts on this book from the others who've read through it. It's an interesting read to say the least, give it a try.

I got nothing.

@Swagala Great resource. I remember once, seeing the Efficiency, it popped into mind from years prior....why did Ra always prefaced the answers with the redundancy of “I am Ra”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have read a lot of talk about this Ascension thing that will occur sooner or later. Think that the central teaching of the law of one. It says that there will be a massive "harvest" of third-density souls into the fourth density of love and understanding. 

Maybe that's why Leo is so eager to remind us listeners about love. Kinda feels the energy of Christ-consciousness more and more for each day as its reaching earth? As Carl Jung felt that ww1 was coming "in the air" a few years before it started. Just a hypothesis.

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

Christ Conciousness is egoless Conciousness and it surelly is Divine. Infinite Love Joy etc. I am taking my hat off Who ever can live life caughing love All the time and with so much power. It's frightening once you become aware of your True Infinite power for example. 

Hide your face forever God Just let it go. Wish I can somehow escape this but I don't know how. Wish I know how to be selfish atleast that Will save me. Worst idea ever, Curiousity killed the cat and there is no return.