Anton Rogachevski

Contemplating Facets of Awakening

16 posts in this topic

Hello dear forum dwellers,

How are you these days?

I have an interesting subject for contemplation for you:

Did you ever realize a facet before reading about it or hearing about it?

Leo did talk in the second part of the video about the fact that dogmatic students only get a partial awakening because they are only shown one or two facets by that specific teaching.

That leaves me wondering about the correlation between having an idea about a certain facet, and then experiencing it, or could it not be related? That opens the door to a phenomenon of belief manifesting as a facet while actually being "just" a belief. (Obviously belief has a powerful role, or perhaps the sole role in creation.)

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

It doesn't really matter what you are told about the facet because when you realize it, it will strike you out of the blue. It will still be a total shock. No words can prepare you for how radical it is.

Only in hindsight will you realize: "Oh! So that's what Leo was talking about!"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura  So you're basically saying there isn't a correlation?

There is some correlation but it's not a serious problem, like you think hearing about God will make you hallucinate God.

Hehehe... No! That's a silly fear. Do you worry that hearing about the sun will cause you to hallucinate a sun?

When you meet God you will know it more clearly than the sun.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is some correlation but it's not a serious problem, like you think hearing about God will make you hallucinate God.

Hehehe... No! That's a silly fear. Do you worry that hearing about the sun will cause you to hallucinate a sun?

When you meet God you will know it more clearly than the sun.

You have been mentioning lately that I'd imagined the sun into existence. Isn't that so?

23 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

You have been mentioning lately that I'd imagined the sun into existence. Isn't that so?

Yes, exactly. Everything is imaginary. So what is left to worry about?

Truth isn't yet another object you hallucinate. Truth is the realization that there is nothing outside of hallucination. It's a meta-thing.

Truth is an absolute, which means you don't have to worry about doubting it. Truth is what remains after you've doubted everything to death.

@Leo Gura Truth is a beautiful no-thing indeed.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So what is left to worry about?

Very good point which resolves basically all questions there could be.

Although contemplating god has had some brilliant results for me - I've reached a conscious connection with it. It has became obvious and intuitive to speak and pray to god, which was far from viable before entertaining such notions.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't really matter what you are told about the facet because when you realize it, it will strike you out of the blue. It will still be a total shock. No words can prepare you for how radical it is.

Only in hindsight will you realize: "Oh! So that's what Leo was talking about!"

Unless I am misunderstanding what y'all are calling a facet it absolutely does matter what your told about it matter of fact not only does it matter what you're told about something even if you Glimpse at it visually and are unaware of the fact you saw a glimpse of something it still affects your experience down the road

this is a proven fact businesses use this on people all the time a good example would be commercials everybody hates commercials they're annoying you don't like the product they're trying to sell yet they're all really crappy commercials you would think if they wanted to sell their products you would enjoy the commercial but you don't well sorry to tell you but the commercial is doing something different than what it appears to be doing so why you don't like the commercial because it appears to be annoying you're still buying certain products without thinking about it or making certain decisions that you think are your own but you are actually manipulated in one way or another and this is because the subconscious mind is extremely malleable

Strucked by Lightening. Zeus Please Don't hit me with it. I Will pray to You. 

@Anton Rogachevski All of these realizations you get with full Awakening. (spiritual practises are the way). Thinking about them Will not quite make it. They are really Heart felt. You feel these realizations you do not think 'em through. 

There are more and they are All Good. Really really Positive. Just live in state of Union and All of them Will dawn upon you. Because THIS is the Absolute so you can' t really avoid them. (What have I've Done, pisses me  off because it is not multiplayer Game once you become THE ONE, you get Bombarded) 

Leo Will probably in future give you insights about Game itself and so on. There is so much more not Just about Nature of Being but how to navigate as "multiplayer character". 

MYSELF is a beast. 

Everything Leo said in Video is correct. 

Aldo Absolute Power freaks me out. You give it to most humbe fucking guy on earth makes no God damn sense at All. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 10/6/2019 at 0:47 PM, Anton Rogachevski said:

Hello dear forum dwellers,

How are you these days?

I have an interesting subject for contemplation for you:

Did you ever realize a facet before reading about it or hearing about it?

Leo did talk in the second part of the video about the fact that dogmatic students only get a partial awakening because they are only shown one or two facets by that specific teaching.

That leaves me wondering about the correlation between having an idea about a certain facet, and then experiencing it, or could it not be related? That opens the door to a phenomenon of belief manifesting as a facet while actually being "just" a belief. (Obviously belief has a powerful role, or perhaps the sole role in creation.)

Yes! This is why it is so important to go this path alone because the mind is easily fooled and you can experience something that you don't even remember being told 

All these faces are actual states of Being, Conciousness it is not you as egoic self realize something conceptually. 

@MAYA EL Wishing you one Day Cosmic orgasm. You become Cosmic orgasm it is not anything near human one. Magnittudw of difference if I have to compare 1 to 10 million.

Why do I lie, it is Infinite. Actual infinity. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All these faces are actual states of Being, Conciousness it is not you as egoic self realize something conceptually. 

@MAYA EL Wishing you one Day Cosmic orgasm. You become Cosmic orgasm it is not anything near human one. Magnittudw of difference if I have to compare 1 to 10 million.

Why do I lie, it is Infinite. Actual infinity. 

I have probably experienced more through meditation then you have I guarantee it actually  . 

@MAYA EL  It's not necessarily bad, on the contrary, it could say something important about the role of belief and studying concepts as a way to awakening, which many times gets shunned by smart-ass "gurus".

13 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@MAYA EL  It's not necessarily bad, on the contrary, it could say something important about the role of belief and studying concepts as a way to awakening, which many times gets shunned by smart-ass "gurus".

I get acid reflux when I hear the word guru LOL