Lorcan

How Do You Avoid A Mediocre Life?

13 posts in this topic

Of late, it seems that the society we live in is almost automated like a highly efficent machine. Almost a slot machine as such that it is rigged against you, as you insert more money into it, the owners of the slot machine get richer and richer, while the player loses all his money and then goes off to work to get more money to play the put more money into this slot machine, and this person feels like it has to play this game or he will end up miserable.

Let me brake the system down to how basics. Here is the mediocre life

1.You are born into the world.

2. You are named, you identify yourself as this name that has been given to you.

3 . You begin to grasp an understanding of the world which you beleive is true, you are easily influenced

4. You are taken to a Pre-School where you interact with others like you.

5. Parents discpline you.

6.You start asking questions lots of them, we are given answers to them which we beleive without qestioning.

7. Our emotions conflict with what we have been taught.

8 . We are sent to Primary/Elementry school where we are discplined even more, where we are forced to attend by law or heavy punishment will occur.You learn to fear authority and acceptance of it.

9.Tests are introduced to us, you are tested constantly.

10.You are taken to secondary school/ high school which you a forced to attend by law.

Here you are discplined and taught at a higher standard and higher exspectations

You begin to question the system,you are quickly told you are wrong by everyone surrounding you and made beleive that you are is whata wrong.

You are tested heavily and throughly and a huge emphasis on grades,you are punished if you receive bad grades, both by parents and school staff.

11. You finish your examinations thats get you "Points" which can get you into colleges and get certain courses in that college. 

12. You get into a college  and take a course you are interested in, or family members advised you to take.

13.You may or may not get a degree.

14. A job fair is hosted all sorta of corpartions a recruiting and they are lookimg for specfic kind people with certain skill sets.

15. You are employed you start your job,you have mixed feelings about your job you work for years to earn enough money to do what you desire.

16. You proabably have fallen in love and have a spouse/girlfriend/wife.

17 . You buy a mortgage for your house.

18 .You have children.

19 . You work, work,work to pay off mortgage

20 . Your kids to school, you tell the that their schooldays are the best days of there lives. You wan them to be better then  yourslef seeing you are miserable/ mediocre..

21. You kids get jobs.

22 . You retire

23. You enjoy retirement.

24. Your near death feeling unfullfilled and with regrets, without really knowing why.

25 . We die

26.?????

Thats the life of the majority.

Ive noticed this , and theres something very fishy going on to say the least. And I dont like it.

Its like farming, but instead of killing the animal, they are using the animals as a labour force to make  the farmers who the animals rich pricks who do little work.

I dont want this to be me.

I cant stop this system, so its all ready a " If you cant beat em, join em scenario" where in I cant beat the system, so to survive in the system I have to earn income which can only obtained by working with the system. ( Illegal shit will get you locked up for decades).

Its corrupt! And everyone is unconcious of it!

The thing is, How am I supposed to avoid like becoming the rest of the sheep?

@Lorcan You are aware of it now and when you continue a proper spiritual practice you`ll live the richest life possible!

You have learned the codes of the sheep-herd; now move on and do not get caught. 9_9

It may seem like the world is a horrible place but it's all a matter of what you can see. I think most people understand everything you said here but find it difficult to do something different. It's easier (short term) to surrender to the way things are and adopt victim mentality. 

The lifespan you illustrate worked great in the 1900's and before. It made incredible advancements and created amazing lives for people. Its not a trap, you're not a slave. Its simply a time of change where the old is fading away and the new is being created. A couple generations ahead of us will probably think our "new way" of living is miserable and a waste of life. 

You don't enjoy this road map of life? Do something different. 

Use the system against the system, 

In order to escape from "The Matrix " you have to live in it and find ways to free yourself. - Strategic thinking!

Find bugs in the system ?

10 hours ago, Lorcan said:

The thing is, How am I supposed to avoid like becoming the rest of the sheep?

Basically by slowly opting out. Look Leo's last video on minimalism, it is certainly the unhooking and transcending yourself from this overstimulated and neurotic society to get back to what really fulfills you - your passion and diving in your own being, starting to understand it. Use the society to give you the resources to go to a place and take a job that really fulfills you and then slowly let go and unhook. Will be hard at times, especially in beginning, but it's really the only way not to end up like them.

I have a few friends who started making kids in the last years and I just observed how they - from this point on - are inevitably sucked into the bubble and they will probably distracted by this for the next 20-25 years. So make wise decisions on your part - what you really want.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Hello there. You realized what you are looking at, now use your superhuman power of clear-minded CHOICE to make the necessary steps that will lead you towards something more inspiring. Just say no to all kinds of distraction and monkey chatter that hinders most folks from thinking about stuff like this , it will give you more than enough time to actualize AND enjoy the parts of the system you may find ressourceful (like having kids, in my case. Or lets say ONE kid)

Just to put this question out there to everyone, do you think once you start down the road of what Lorcan has set out ie say you start a decent paying job, how hard is it to get off the track? Reason I ask is a real issue is resources, so you may need to work a certain amount of time to get you money for your own business or monet to travel or whatever you're trying to do. But I can see that a lot of people may start with that intention but then get caught up with and reliant on that guarenteed income 

Interesting. Hmm. Thank you all for posting, I will think about what you people have said, and I will see if leo says anything about this topic in one of his videos. Cheers.

Have positive motivation to the life you want, having negative motivation to avoid pain or misery never works out. It's like going to the gym because you are overweight, then once you lose the weight you go back to your old eating habits, and thus you oscillate up and down from highs to lows never getting where you want. To have a strong visualization for the lifestyle you would like, the dream life per say.

Negative motivation is very neurotic, it is like being an addict looking for peaks of stimulation.

b.png

@Lorcan I really like your post! This is something I thought about quite often.

On 21.5.2016 at 8:20 AM, Donald said:

Use the system against the system, 

In order to escape from "The Matrix " you have to live in it and find ways to free yourself. - Strategic thinking!

Find bugs in the system ?

Exactly what I think about that! I already made up my plans to trick the system. :D