Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Love of money is the root of all evil. The ego loves money more than it loves people. That's because the ego can survive without special relationships to people but it cannot survive without its special relationship to money.

So, for the Holy Relationship in ACIM to blossom, the ego's relationship to money needs to be replaced. Imagine giving each person billions of dollars. In the global ego, to exaggerate a bit, it means that everybody would buy their own yacht and private jet. Imagine the chaos that would cause. With a Holy Relationship it's possible to give each person billions of dollars and it would work just fine and with harmony.

The ego needs fear of punishment, shame and guilt to keep it in check. As Leo pointed out, survival strategies are very clever, but they also can cause a lot of harm because it's a narrow form of cleverness that is incapable of taking larger consequence of actions into account.

Is it possible to transcend survival? No, that means death. But it's possible I think to transcend survival strategies. It's global ego that has all those survival strategies. And we become possessed by the global ego! We age, get sick and die, as slaves to the global ego. So actually, as egos we become completely fooled to believe our survival strategies serve us, They don't. They only serve the global ego.

ACIM has a great an extremely high level take on survival strategies. I mentioned before how ACIM shifts the whole ego perception such as saying that being defenseless is true protection. ACIM is talking about the global ego! ACIM even talks about how we are a slave to it, just like in my previous post.

"You who feel threatened by this changing world, its twists of fortune and its bitter jests, its brief relationships and all the “gifts” it merely lends to take away again; attend this lesson well. The world provides no safety. It is rooted in attack, and all its “gifts” of seeming safety are illusory deceptions. It attacks, and then attacks again. No peace of mind is possible where danger threatens thus. ... 

You are its slave. You know not what you do, in fear of it. You do not understand how much you have been made to sacrifice, who feel its iron grip upon your heart. ...

Defenselessness is strength. It testifies to recognition of the Christ in you. Perhaps you will recall the text maintains that choice is always made between Christ’s strength and your own weakness, seen apart from Him. Defenselessness can never be attacked, because it recognizes strength so great attack is folly, or a silly game a tired child might play, when he becomes too sleepy to remember what he wants." - ACIM Lesson 153

If the global ego is killing us and as ACIM says it's all about attack, then what to do? I think the same strategy as I mentioned before is best. That the global ego will become more and more rigid and automated, which will actually free up us humans to start developing the "butterfly" that Bruce Lipton talked about. And also, as I mentioned earlier, the global ego has immense value that needs to be preserved. So it's a peaceful process even though it might seem from an ego perspective that we need to attack the global ego, which of course is just more of the same global ego activity. So a peaceful withdrawal of one's own survival strategies and opening of the heart, and actually cooperation with the global ego, that's my current strategy.

Also, the defenselessness that ACIM mentioned is a cure for the ego tensions, or body armor as Wilhelm Reich called it. My new approach is instead of struggling with my ego tensions, which might be a subtle form of attack that ACIM described it, it's enough to become consciously aware of the tensions. And instead of me trying to become defenseless, which would be more ego activity, I merely observe my tendency to defend myself. Interestingly, the ACIM quote in an earlier post mentioned "iron grip" upon the heart. That's a closed heart!

Another observation about ACIM saying that defenselessness is protection is that it's logically consistent in relation to fear. Protection can never be 100% proven to be secure. So the defensive ego is always uncertain. The uncertainty leads to confusion which the ego tries to avoid by creating more fear. And the fear leads to the ego seeking even more protection. This creates a vicious circle of ego defense-building causing more and more tensions in the body, mind and for the wall of the closed heart.

The global ego, the whole world, is very big compared to the individual ego, yet small in relation to the entire universe. What the global ego has done is to separate itself from the totality of reality. It has done so in an attempt to fight entropy (disorder) and thereby be able to maintain control and survival. Of course entropy just means hidden information so the global ego is confused because of lack of knowledge. And there is no actual separation in reality. Since our individual egos are a part of the global egos, we too get confused and fear arises out of us doing the job for the global ego in its quest for conquering entropy.

The ego even fears confusion. The truth is that confusion is simply a consequence of the future being unpredictable. And the ego builds fear out of trying to eliminate the confusion, which is a futile endeavor. And the fear leads to more confusion which the ego seeks to protect itself from leading to more fear and so on in a vicious circle. The remedy for this situation is to realize that the future is by definition unpredictable and that life is an automatic process.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." - Philippians 4:6-9

Understanding is under-standing, to stand under the totality of creation because understanding is only of the past and the future contains more information than the past. So understanding cannot surpass or even catch up with the actual future. Protection based on understanding is therefore always uncertain and leads to fear. Therefore true peace only comes through transcending understanding. That's what the Bible means by "the peace of God which transcends all understanding".

Another interesting mix of New Age and other topics is Sphere-Being Alliance. It's easy to dismiss their messages because they include incredible claims such as blue space people, but they also talk about the Law of One and Corey Goode has some real military and space knowledge it seems. Here is one of their videos where Jordan Sather who also has interesting alternative information is interviewed:

Jordan Sather said in the interview that he has been attacked by both fundamental Christians and New Agers. There is bits of truth everywhere, he said. That's the same as my approach. It seems to me that one has to collect information from lots of different sources and piece it together oneself. Jordan also said that what I call the global ego is attacking people, shutting down sources etc, and that's I think why experts only tell some of the truth to avoid being attacked and/or silenced.

Excellent! Director Roger R. Richards says from 21 minutes into this video that the Law of One's fourth density means group mind. That's the same as the collective consciousness I have speculated about.

Dr. Roger Nelson has done experiments with random generators effected by consciousness, and it shows a small yet significant influence. Sporting events don't show much measured consciousness effect. Probably because that's generally two collective egos with conflicting intents. Nelson talks about that from about 43 minutes into this video:

Things like sports, games and business, that's competition and it may not produce a collective consciousness, but it seems to me that a group mind will be integral so competition will be included. The difference will be that competition is added on top of peace and cooperation, instead of when there is only competition in the form of ego struggles without that foundation. The same with individual personal integrity and individual sovereignty, which will be included in the collective consciousness. It will result in increased individual freedom compared to ego consciousness which is individual yet with so much struggle, fear and conflict that it's a very limited form of personal freedom.

Leo has a new video. In my model people are born now and ONLY now! It will be interesting to compare that view with what Leo says. Also, my model says that reality is automatic, including the choice of having children or not.

Something I feel Leo missed in his video about reproduction is that we here on earth have done enough reproduction and development needed to begin what the Law of One calls the harvest. We already have enough unique expressions. So the step for humanity now is to form a collective consciousness rather than only focusing on individual goals, which too are important but not in the sense of any urgent need for reproduction, biologically or mentally.

What I found great in Leo's video was his description of how he experienced the child on the airplane as one with himself. That's in the direction towards a collective consciousness! All children and all adults then become a part of oneself.

Also, having children is a huge task and loads of work, so the global ego needs to trick us into having children even when we are very much stuck in selfish ego consciousness. But notice that the world population growth rate is decreasing so we have reached a point in history where the population growth is starting to slow down, similar to a caterpillar that has grown big enough.

world-population.jpg

Anna has a new video about heart energy. Sounds interesting, I will take a look at it.

Anna's video reminded me of my brief experience of heart consciousness. It was only a partial heart consciousness because my feelings remained basically the same. A complete opening of the heart will bring a strong feeling of peace I think. And my heart closed down again after the brief experience.

Anna talked about visualizing the new earth, and to think big. Well, I visualize the new earth as fourth density with collective consciousness and eternal life. We will become Gaia, and therefore we will be the whole planet, including our physical lives, still in human form yet connected into one whole planetary organism.

One thing that makes me take the Law of One and fourth density seriously is that evolution seems to make leaps into higher levels of complexity. Heck, even the evolution of humans looks like it was an evolutionary leap, and hardly just because of some random mutations. So I will look into the Law of One a bit more in addition to ACIM. And fourth density sounds similar to Bruce Lipton's explanation of fractal evolution. Fourth density is also consistent with the idea of a new earth in the major religions. Here is a fairly recent video about the harvest that I will watch again:

Edited by Anderz