Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

But if Trump really is at stage Turquoise in Spiral Dynamics, isn't it a failure then for him to oftentimes be an impulsive and egocentric person at stage Red? I think we need to look at it from a big picture of humanity and top level politics and development.

The Law of One says that many people today are Wanderers who are people often actually in sixth density. That's an incredibly high level of development, way above even Spiral Dynamics second tier. The Wanderers are trapped in third density, like the rest of us. So what I suspect is going on is that Wanderers pretend to be at lower stages of development and from there help humanity to move into higher levels of development.

I'm not saying that Trump is a Wanderer, but the principle is the same. Trump needs to communicate on a "no stage of development left behind" level. And from that level guide humanity to higher levels of development.

Those already at higher levels of development cannot pull the rest of us into higher levels by interacting with us on that higher level. We have to develop on our own. And parroting higher levels of development isn't the same as real development. So what the Wanderers need to do is to play at the lowest levels of development! And thereby they form a "mirror" for us that reflects our own level of development and we co-evolve through that mechanism.

We should anticipate Wanderers throughout all of society for heterogeneous integration and as per above rumination expect to find Wanderers at the least attractive positions, among the lowest criminals, the poorest homeless people and in the most corrupt environments.

For the beings of light in our fallen world regularly appear as the least of us in a conventional sense. These are Wanderers of sixth density. Those are the fallen angels, bound on earth until the day of judgment. They are the Nephilim, heroes of old, men and women of renown.

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering." - Hebrews 13:2-3

Is QAnon also at stage Turquoise in Spiral Dynamic while appealing to lower stages? I believe that's the case. Q has hinted at problems with both COVID-19 and climate change claims. Aren't those just outrageous right-wing conspiracy theories? Could be, but I don't think so.

According to my estimation COVID-19 is a ridiculous prank-demic where even the existence of a virus is a hoax. And the human-made climate change trumped up ivory-tower "fact" through voting, and by academic science urged into frantic action by established politicians, is a silly smokescreen for a global peak oil problem.

Are the accusations against Trump justified? No, I believe all serious accusations against Trump are false. And my prediction is that Trump will win the 2020 election, because things he has talked about such as draining the swamp will happen, and need to happen.

Trump said that the Clintons are criminals. Is that true? I doubt that, but big politics is like staged WWE wrestling matches. And I do believe that the DNC made it look like their emails had been hacked, which is serious corruption which I hope the Durham report will point out. And with the Durham report released before the election, Trump's popularity will increase.

If my prediction turns out to be wrong I will still believe that Trump is innocent, but is replaced by some other staged plan. And if I'm right, then all the mainstream hugging normies will end up with egg on their face, haha.

It's possible that we all have some Red stage of Spiral Dynamics in us when we are in ego consciousness. For example fits of anger can cause impulsive and reckless behavior. How to transcend the Red stage?

My question is: how to transcend all stages? And that's done through transcending ego consciousness. And it's integral transcend and include, so in the higher level of consciousness we can still behave impulsively yet in safe ways. Why? Because the higher state includes all of reality! So we become the whole planet as a self. And a healthy self doesn't cause harm to itself.

Bashing the ego as ACIM does, isn't that a form of suppression, a psychological repression? No, not when seen as a tool for transcending ego consciousness.

So it's a matter of identifying the ego consciousness in oneself. And then there is acceptance! One's own self is recognized as having ego consciousness, And it's a natural development.

It's only in contrast to higher consciousness that the ego becomes unnatural and something false. And that's the perspective ACIM takes. And in order to describe that difference to us in ego consciousness ACIM uses the ego's own concept of good vs bad, like in the ego being very, very bad, and the Holy Spirit being the perfect will. Contrasts like that are duality concepts, and only used as pointers towards nonduality and higher levels of consciousness.

Hmm... Shunyamurti said that the world is vibrational frequency and it's the souls who contain that frequency. And matter will respond to that frequency, he said.

He also mentioned that the person must become empty of the ego in order for the vibration to increase. At first I thought that he uses another definition of soul than how I define it. But empty of ego, that's actually similar or even the same as my idea since I define the human soul as a unique changeless point. So in my view the soul is already empty, not in a bad way but it's the will of God who is running the show so to speak, not the ego.

The Bible says that the body of flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God, and yet the Lord's prayer is about "Thy kingdom come on earth" and the Bible talks about how we will have a new earth without death, and how our bodies will change in the twinkle of an eye. Those descriptions I interpret as the increase of vibration Shunyamurti talked about. It's the same thing. And it's the same thing as ACIM going from fear to love, and as the harvest in the Law of One from third to fourth density.

So my take is that changing the vibration in oneself changes the physical body! And the physical body and the external world are actually already one, it's the same system. Therefore I predict that what will happen is not only a spiritual awakening but also a change of physical matter into something more intelligent, including our physical bodies.

@Anderz great! Did you Check out his latest video? 

explain grammar to an alien ?

@kagaria Yes, the vibration explanation I mentioned is from Shunyamurti's video about restoring our planet's energy field.

There are also material concerns. Highly evolved spiritual beings I believe can clean planets just by raising the vibration. But we as humanity here on earth are still in ego consciousness so must I think first "prove" that we can take care of our planet responsibly on a material level.

Sadhguru talks in this video about ecological concerns, and I think he is correct, that we need to fix our pollution problems etc. Even reducing carbon emission I believe is something we must do on a global scale even though I think that the human-made climate change claim is a hoax, haha. For example fracking seems suspiciously nasty in terms of destroying the ecosystem, and in the oceans there are entire mountains of plastic floating around.

I read that Intel invests billions of dollars in research and development each year. That's an absolutely enormous R&D budget. And yet AMD seems to be improving their chips faster. AMD uses Taiwanese manufacturing! So it may be that it's the actual manufacturing process of microchips that is key here. And other big U.S. chipmakers such as Qualcomm are also almost fabless, meaning lacking their own manufacturing facilities.

And one expert said that in order to be efficient in microchip research and development when it comes to the manufacturing process, it's necessary to have large amounts of in-house fabrication of microchips. And in this video the first expert said that China has invested trillions of dollars in microchip manufacturing research! That's a mindbogglingly huge R&D budget. Also, I suspect that China controls Taiwan, including the large microchip manufacturer TSMC which uses U.S. equipment, but that's just a smokescreen I suspect and that China has been developing far better equipment on their own.

My guess is that the situation is even much worse than the western experts believe. Western microchip manufacturing is basically toast already and will be running on steam for a few years and then be almost gone! But in the long run I believe the situation will even out globally as we approach a technological singularity. Heck, it will be autonomous AI corporations taking over! Well, maybe not, but huge changes.

Edited by Anderz

One of the experts in the semiconductor industry video said that China is building a massive Orwellian surveillance state using information technology. Sounds almost like a conspiracy theory, was in not for the fact that we can already see the official stats for the Chinese progress in that area. It's huge!

We in the west will reject such Orwellian control, but I wonder what will happen within a few years time. China will continue its technological progress and even has an official strategic plan called Made in China 2025.

"Made in China 2025 (Chinese: 中国制造2025; pinyin: Zhōngguó zhìzào èrlíng'èrwǔ)[1] (MIC 2025) is a strategic plan of the People's Republic of China issued by Premier Li Keqiang and his cabinet in May 2015.[2] With it, China aims to move away from being the "world's factory", producing cheap, low-quality goods facilitated by lower labour costs and supply chain advantages. The initiative encourages production of high value products and services, like aerospace and semiconductors, to help achieve independence from foreign suppliers.[3][4][5][6][7] It is in essence a blueprint to upgrade the manufacturing capabilities of Chinese industries into a more technology-intensive power.[8]" - Wikipedia

Globalization will require more government control, not least in order to be able to make efficient regulation through AI and big data. And that means more surveillance of citizens and organizations. With a global digital currency this will become possible without having China spreading its Orwellian surveillance system across the globe.

This is curious. Often when I listen to spiritual teachings new ideas come to me. Now when I was listening to Paul Hedderman's new video I got the idea that there is a difference between predicting the future and controlling the future. The ego doesn't control anything but believes it does, and this causes a constant burden and struggle through a misperception of reality.

Hedderman has a funny name for the ego, he calls it the "action figure". And it's the action figure who believes it needs to control things. That's the delusion. So predicting the future is fine when done effortlessly, because that's just like the five senses. The problem is the belief in individual control.

Edited by Anderz

Another way of looking at spiritual awakening is to compare the mind of a single individual to the whole planet Earth as a single mind! Let's say that someone in ego consciousness has an IQ of 180 and emotional intelligence of 240. That might seem like a lot. Then consider the combined intelligence of the whole planet with an IQ of 1,000,000,000+++ and an emotional intelligence of to the ego unbelievable high level.

Do I know that the whole planet can awaken like that? No, but I believe it! It makes logical sense from a fractal evolutionary perspective. So I for one will start observing my mind with the assumption that it's a puny level of consciousness, awareness and intelligence compared to Gaia consciousness. That makes me REALLY want to surrender the extremely primitive, delusional, fearful and conflict-ridden ego mind.

What can be done in practice is to use mindfulness practice to detect inner peace in body and mind. And to just observe non-peace in body and mind without acting on it! Just to mindfully observe.

That's a proactive kind of mindfulness practice since there is the active willpower to remain a passive observer. So that's the ego mind splitting itself into an observer and the observed. Normally that would be a psychological pathology but here it's done deliberately as a part of the mindfulness practice. The observer is one thorn used to remove the observed, the other thorn. And then both thorns are thrown away, to paraphrase that spiritual slogan.

The U.S. has been the most powerful country in the world for about a century one expert said. Another expert I think it was said that China has 5,000 years of political experience! The U.S. is a very young country compared to China. So how could the U.S. have dominated so much? There are at least two factors here, 1) China because of being so old, is also inflexible when it comes to inventions, and 2) China has deliberately allowed the U.S. to become the preeminent power in the world. Why? Because look at what is happening today.

A similar thing happened to Hong Kong. China allowed the British Empire to develop Hong Kong into a powerful economic beachhead into the west, and then they took it back from the UK. That's what I call long term planning. And now China is doing the same thing with the U.S. as they did with Hong Kong albeit in a different way. China has in recent decades harvested the U.S. and used it to build up its own superior businesses. Again, long-term planning.

Politics is much about manipulation and China with its millennia of expertise and knowledge in that area has outmaneuvered the western powers as early as (probably even before that) with the Art of War which was a psyop to fool the west to focus on war. And look at the situation today. The U.S. has immensely powerful military force while China is conquering the world with business deals and information technology. I predict that the western tech companies are basically toast already and that China will completely dominate at least information technology in the coming years.

The ego has the belief of being unsafe. A Course in Miracles says that nothing real can be threatened. Who is correct, the ego or ACIM? I suspect that ACIM might be correct!

If basically all of us are in ego consciousness and believe that we are unsafe, then we will create a society that reflects that belief. Not only through wearing face masks because of the prank-demic COVID-1984 but also because we believe other people are a threat to us. Talk about a neurotic situation!

Is it true that we are unsafe? I don't know but one interesting practice is to start questioning that belief. It's a very deep belief so maybe not much will happen at first, but as the belief in insecurity is continued to be questioned, there might be real changes taking place, within us, and also in how we experience the external world.

Wow, between 1949 and 1960 China harvested technology and knowledge from the Soviet Union! So the harvesting of western technology is not the only thing China has done. Very long term planning indeed.

Wait a minute! Instead of looking at politics, even global politics as being separate powers in competition and cooperation and with planning and strategies and so on, it's possible to take a nondual perspective on the whole situation.

From a nondual perspective neither China nor the west have actually made anything happen. Nondual causality is systemic over all of reality and over all of time. And this applies to the recent U.S. - China conflict too. And the nondual causality is a move towards larger and larger holons, so it's possible to predict that the conflict will lead to more globalization.

I'm too lazy to do formal meditation but I will take a look at this video where Shunyamurti talks about meditation. I find it useful to learn different techniques and then turn it into some form of simpler mindfulness practice.

Roger Castillo said in his new video that meditation is about cultivating a new conditioning of a different attitude of allowing than in usual everyday life.

That seems useful. Because I have noticed how my ego mind is always about not allowing. And that's a form of resistance and anxiety. So I will investigate what Roger said and use mindfulness practice instead of meditation. I prefer mindfulness practice because it's easier for me and it's something I can do without having to plan it or schedule it or something like that.