Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

What may happen on the internet is that people will start to FEEL the truth in the information. Manipulation of information is very fragile and huge effort by armies of gatekeepers on the internet is needed to keep the disinfo intact. When people start to sense the truth directly, through all the layers of deception, the whole wall of lies crumbles to dust in an instant.

ACIM says:

"Where truth has entered errors disappear. 4 They merely vanish, leaving not a trace by which to be remembered. 5 They are gone because, without belief, they have no life. 6 And so they disappear to nothingness, returning whence they came. 7 From dust to dust they come and go, for only truth remains." - ACIM Lesson 107

Edited by Anderz

From a collective consciousness perspective the kinds of homes we have today must appear creepy as f. Even if we live in a big mansion, that's still a very lonely, sad and isolated place. And since most money today is created as dept in the form of mortgages, when humanity moves into the next evolutionary stage of a collective consciousness, the value of those mortgages will collapse since all buildings today will become uninhabitable basically. That's probably decades into the future yet still a short period of time from today seen historically. So not only will most of the jobs disappear due to automation. Most homes as we think of them today too will disappear! The homes we have today are only fit for ego consciousness.

Q has this new post about social distancing for the power elite:

"a6bd66f527612e000f4e853e326f2dacf9256910

Cameras on = masks on
Cameras off - masks off
Q" - Q post 4222

Hmm... I have been thinking of Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel as a white hat, but now I found something alarming:

"Netanyahu Suggests Putting Sensors on 'Every Person, Every Child' In Israel to Fight Virus" - CBN News, May 11, 2020

I still believe Netanyahu is a white hat and that what he suggested, which sounds like a precursor to the mark of the beast, is not meant to happen. If it does happen I may have to revise my position.

Hey! It could be a good thing from a bigger picture that pharma companies can't be sued because of damage caused by vaccines. Why? Because if it's true as one expert said that there aren't even any viruses and that for example polio is caused by DDT, not by a virus, then vaccines too are a hoax. Another expert said that HIV is an exosome is every sense of that word. What it seems to me what he said is that HIV is an exosome, not a virus.

The polio vaccine was then just a smokescreen to avoid having to deal with DDT - which is a poison - lawsuits etc. And I heard that DDT wasn't banned until the 70s, but if the vaccine was a hoax, then they could have started removing the DDT already in the 50s without the public being aware of it.

And by preventing lawsuits against vaccines, the whole vaccine scam can theoretically be exposed without causing the whole legal system to collapse. Although, there might be other laws in other countries, so I'm not sure yet, but for the U.S. at least it would work. If the public could sue pharma companies and/or the government for vaccines, then it would be practically impossible to reveal the truth.

Q has in the past posted this about vaccines:

"...
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q" - Q post 1010

I was wondering what Q meant about "NOT ALL" regarding vaccines. Now I read on Wikipedia:

"Although most attenuated vaccines are viral, some are bacterial in nature." - Wikipedia

Bacterial vaccines! Bacteria are entirely different than the supposed viruses. Bacteria are living cells (prokaryotic cells). Viruses on the other hand seem to be a deliberate misrepresentation of exosomes, which are tiny capsules containing RNA etc and are produced by the cells themselves.

So what Q meant could be that some bacterial vaccines are real, while the viral vaccines, such as the polio vaccine, are hoaxes. Polio existed before DDT was used but DDT is a poison/toxin so there could be other similar toxins that cause polio. Heck, even the DDT claim could be a second layer gatekeeper smokescreen and what really causes polio is some other toxin or substance.

Imagine if you had to protect yourself from yourself. That would be some kind of weird psychological disorder. Yet. that's exactly what we do in ego consciousness! Because the true Self includes the whole planet Earth. So from that perspective it's clear that ACIM is correct by saying that being defenseless is true protection.

"God's teachers have learned how to be simple. 2 They have no dreams that need defense against the truth. 3 They do not try to make themselves. 4 Their joy comes from their understanding Who created them. 5 And does what God created need defense? 6 No one can become an advanced teacher of God until he fully understands that defenses are but foolish guardians of mad illusions. 7 The more grotesque the dream, the fiercer and more powerful its defenses seem to be. 8 Yet when the teacher of God finally agrees to look past them, he finds that nothing was there. 9 Slowly at first he lets himself be undeceived. 10 But he learns faster as his trust increases. 11 It is not danger that comes when defenses are laid down. 12 It is safety. 13 It is peace. 14 It is joy. 15 And it is God." - ACIM M-4.VI.1. 

My model of reality can be depicted as a circle. I was thinking that in a nonduality model, the radius of the circle is 1. That's Para Brahman. Brahman is a point on the circle. And to keep the nonduality premise, the point is at 1 length from the starting point of the circle. The length of the edge of the circle (circumference) is 2 times Pi. So Brahman is 2*Pi - 1 = ‭5,283185307179586476925286766559‬...

That's the simplest description of reality I can think of. Brahman is a number! Why depict the model as a circle? Because the circle contains an infinite number of points and nonduality means only one thing, so it can't be a square or a triangle or something like that because that's a duality depiction (several lines). And it can't be a line because if there is both a start and an end, then that too is duality. And it can't be some squiggly circular shape because that requires more than one variables.

And the special number ‭5,2831853... is a result of 1 which is nonduality. The circle needs two dimension to be drawn, yet it's a second order result of the single radius of length 1. Why not a sphere? Because then the point needs to be specified with at least  two variables which again is duality. 

The circle in my previous post is the graph I have mentioned in other posts, which actually is the same as Indra's net in Buddhist philosophy. In graph theory it's called a simple undirected complete graph and can be drawn like this:

complete-graph.png

The unmanifested graph has an infinite number of points which means that it can be drawn as a continuous circle. Although it's a simple graph, as the manifestation of the graph expands from only one line (edge) and two points (nodes) it does so by spawning lines to new points from the previous lines. To be formally correct that requires a hypergraph, at least for the iterations of the expansion. And it can therefore be useful to base the model on a hypergraph instead of a simple graph. This stuff is over my head but it's good to be able to use mainstream models.

From Wikipedia: "In mathematics, a hypergraph is a generalization of a graph in which an edge can join any number of vertices. In contrast, in an ordinary graph, an edge connects exactly two vertices."

The hypergraph in my model starts as a single line which represents difference. Since it's a difference the line gets connected to two points. And in the next iteration the line itself is connected to both points. This happens because there are new differences between the initial difference itself and the two points. And that step requires a hypergraph. However in my model the two new lines become connected to a new point which removes the need for the hyperedge (the line with lines connected to it). So it again becomes a simple graph. And then this repeats iteration after iteration endlessly making the number of points and lines increase at an accelerating rate.

I looked up many sources about what the difference is between Brahman and Para Brahman and most said the same or similar as Wikipedia that Para Braham means beyond Braham. Other sources said that they are the same. And I think it was only one source I found who said that Para Braman doesn't mean higher but different. The original Sanskrit word can indeed mean different I found but the primary meaning seems to be "beyond".

Do I really believe that Braham is the number ‭5,283185307179586...? I doubt it, but I want to start with some actual value. And that number (Brahan) and the circumference of the circle (Para Brahma) in my model actually have the same decimals so that matches all the descriptions of the difference between them. The points on the circle represent all possible infinite binary strings of information! So I believe one of those numbers represent our reality.

Stephen Wolfram has a new project that I find very interesting called The Wolfram Physics Project https://www.wolframphysics.org/ and they actually use a hypergraph as their foundation and they are seeking a simple formula that can generate that graph. I will follow Wolfram's project and see if they come up with a formula that I can interpret as a single number.

The Wolfram Physics Project is much more advanced than my simple model. Since Wolfram's project now has started can I replace my simple and amateurish model with their model? I think not yet! Because I see my model as more fundamental than the Wolfram model as it is now.

In Wolfram's project they start with a very simple graph similar to my model, but their model then quickly gets incredibly complicated and moves beyond both quantum mechanics and Einstein's general relativity.

And also, in their model they start with time as moving in steps of a certain time period. I see that as a dualistic model. In my model time is generated completely by the graph itself and doesn't require any extra time periods.

Wolfram's project is way more ambitious in terms of including existing theories in mainstream physics. Yet they remain having their own simple model as their foundation. What I believe they are doing is a form of transcend and include of existing physics. That's a huge task. And when they have included today's physics they can start to prune their model down back to their goal of having a single simple rule that generates the whole graph for our physical reality.

Edited by Anderz

Why the need for a nondual model of physics? For me personally I'm curious about it and it can bring about an intellectual understanding of reality that awakens consciousness into what ACIM calls the Holy Instant. So I think a nondual model of physics is very useful for practical spirituality. And then if Wolfram's project can achieve their goal that will do the same for the whole world!

"There is no escape from fear in the ego's use of time. 7 For time, according to its teaching, is nothing but a teaching device for compounding guilt until it becomes all-encompassing, demanding vengeance forever.

The Holy Spirit would undo all of this now. 2 Fear is not of the present, but only of the past and future, which do not exist. 3 There is no fear in the present when each instant stands clear and separated from the past, without its shadow reaching out into the future. 4 Each instant is a clean, untarnished birth, in which the Son of God emerges from the past into the present. 5 And the present extends forever. 6 It is so beautiful and so clean and free of guilt that nothing but happiness is there. 7 No darkness is remembered, and immortality and joy are now.

This lesson takes no time. 2 For what is time without a past and future? 3 It has taken time to misguide you so completely, but it takes no time at all to be what you are." - ACIM T-15.I. he Holy Instant – I. The Two Uses of Time

And here is another quote from ACIM that matches my nondual model:

"Time is inconceivable without change, yet holiness does not change. 2 Learn from this instant more than merely that hell does not exist. 3 In this redeeming instant lies Heaven. 4 And Heaven will not change, for the birth into the holy present is salvation from change. 5 Change is an illusion, taught by those who cannot see themselves as guiltless. 6 There is no change in Heaven because there is no change in God. 7 In the holy instant, in which you see yourself as bright with freedom, you will remember God. 8 For remembering Him is to remember freedom." - ACIM T-15.I.10.

What does ACIM mean by "Change is an illusion, taught by those who cannot see themselves as guiltless." (ACIM T-15.I.10:5)? Nonduality teacher Ramesh Balsekar said that reality is like a movie already made. And I think that Roger Castillo said that reality is a single block. As an analogy we can think of reality as a Blu-ray disc with a Hollywood movie on it. The information on that disc is changeless.

So from the totality perspective there is no change at all. My model says the same thing except instead of a single block it's an expanding cone of information. It's this expansion of complexity that produces evolution and the arrow of time.

growing-cone.png

Stephen Hawking wrote about quantum mechanics:

"Maybe that is our mistake: maybe there are no particle positions and velocities, but only waves. It is just that we try to fit the waves to our preconceived ideas of positions and velocities. The resulting mismatch is the cause of the apparent unpredictability." - A Brief History of Time, Ch. 12

And physical reality made of only waves is achieved in my model by a Fourier transform turning the timeless information into waves. It's a bit tricky since the Fourier transform is applied to a nonlinear cone instead of a linear space domain. But the effect is that things such as quantum entanglement and locality are a result of the summation of only waves across all the information in the cone.

I can also make almost like a cop out claim in my model that the single number representing our reality not necessary is a result of a simple rule like in Wolfram's model. In fact it may be that the number can't be described by any rule or equation! And that's actually a powerful feature. The number can then literally be like the Word of God in the Bible (John 1) where the number is a construction of infinite intelligence and cannot be put into a simple mathematical formula or anything like that.

And even if Wolfram's project comes up with a simple formula for physical reality it could still be more to reality, so instead of it being a cop out by not describing the number mathematically, my model has more potential. And my model is still atheistic since the Word of God just timelessly is, like a platonic form and even though it contains infinite intelligence, no separate creator is needed.

Excellent new Q post:

5bb76e13096f9bd5020ff8f2a1a379ea8d4b4151

It's time to end the horror show.
It's time to stand [lead by example].
Enough have seen [domino effect].
[note: who wears a mask and who does not]
Q" - Q post 4250

Manifested reality is an ever ongoing increase of complexity. This gives rise to the appearance of impermanence. In truth, reality is permanent. Disorder and destruction is hidden complexity. And since the complexity is increasing all the time the hidden complexity becomes uncovered through growth and development, leading to a process of creation.

The ego is struggling for dear life against the onslaught of increasing disorder and deterioration. And in this struggle the ego activities keep the complexity hidden leading to more disorder in the form of entropy. The ego tenseness is a form of complexity but a rigid a trapped form of order.

The ego is not the way. The ego is the obstacle to the way.

Another way to look at it is that first order complexity-increase is organic growth. And the ego is second order growth. The second order increase of complexity is fine and is of course a part of totality. It's just that in ego consciousness we are trapped in an isolated view that separates reality which creates conflicts, struggle and suffering. What is needed is to recognize the larger picture of the increase of complexity.

Therefore I predict that the Great Awakening is about an integration of first, second and higher order complexity increase. Third order complexity is for example artificial intelligence producing information, products and services. Third order complexity is fine too, but if there is a lack of integration we are moving towards a Matrix or Skynet scenario. So the Great Awakening is about balancing spirituality and materialistic progress and integrating society into a new higher form of order.

And yet another definition is to think of complexity as information structured as holons:

Level 1: Atoms
Level 2: Molecules
Level 3: Cells
Level 4: Multicellular organisms
Level 5: Planetary organisms
Level 6: Galactic organisms
Level 7: Multigalactic organisms
Level 8: Universal organisms
Level 9: Multiuniversal organisms

The Great Awakening is about us here on earth moving to complexity level 5.

Complexity level 5 is the same as the first heaven in Christianity! That means eternal life. At least that's what I believe and am aiming for. The Great Awakening is then about a new heaven and a new earth. The "no longer any sea" in the Bible means no longer separate holons and instead earth as a single holon. And "old order of things" means complexity level 4.

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”" - Revelation 21:1-4