Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Oh! Now I get what Leo is describing. He said that there is an absolute Good that includes both the good and the bad. And is there also an absolute Bad? No, there isn't, he said. That sounds exactly as what I mean by that there is only progress. It's just different ways of explaining it. From around 38 minutes into this video:

But is progress always good? Well, I can use Leo's notation and call it absolute Progress, And this hypothesis can be tested, at least on relative scales. For example Steven Pinker has shown that the violence in the world has steadily declined throughout history. Pinker said that this is no guarantee that the decline will continue, but according to my hypothesis the violence will continue to decline! Hard to test scientifically I admit because what if the violence suddenly starts do increase in the world 1,000 years from now? But my hypothesis can be falsified when looking at this century. If there is more violence in the world at the end of this century then my hypothesis can be considered falsified. One has to look at fairly long-term trends. With the accelerating progress that is going on it may even be possible to falsify my hypothesis within a few decades.

Fake-stream lamestream media is showing a false view by fear mongering and cherry picking violent stories. I even heard that MS-13 is actually a CIA operation. I think there may be real violent gangs like MS-13 but not at all as much as during the earlier historical times. And even terrorism is probably overblown in media, and even if for example the 9/11 attacks were not an inside job the official story is suspicious as f.

Even some experts agree with the idea of general progress:

"Habermas’s insights were a major influence on Ken Wilber, who is today’s most prolific writer on integral philosophy. To this historic line of thinking, McIntosh has added several dimensions of his own: ... That evolution is subject to some kind of transcendental causation or morphogenic pull, and that it is a purposeful phenomenon of growth that proceeds in a generally positive direction." - Journal of College and Character, VOLUME X, NO 3, January 2009

Transcendental causation or morphogenic pull, that sounds like how I describe how progress is a result of an intelligent pull from the future.

Edited by Anderz

Why does reality have absolute progress and never regress? Because the graph of differences starts from the initial single difference. For any manifestation of the other larger versions of the graph each such graph depends on the smaller graph before it and so on all the way down to the initial and minimal graph. This is what causes the arrow of time. Time is always flowing forward, never backwards or stops. And for the infinite string (described in previous posts) to observe itself requires infinite intelligence, so the further time moves, the more progressed manifested reality becomes. That's the intelligent pull from the future.                                           

Aaron said that earth entered fourth density in 2011 or maybe it was 2012 I don't remember exactly. That I think is the birth date of Gaia, planet earth as a conscious being. The Wanderers have a group soul, and Gaia is also a group soul, an even bigger one. We individual third density humans will have Gaia as a group soul, and the Wanderers will also have Gaia as their group soul. So the Wanderers will switch from their old group soul the "Lion" to Gaia, the "Lamb". And us humans in third density will switch from our ego identities the "Dragon / goats" to Gaia, the "Lamb".

For all you Bible thumpers and disbelievers alike, let me explain the Bible for you with clarification in brackets within these quotes:

"Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Then I saw a Lamb [Gaia], looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth." - Revelation 5:1-6

"To the one who is victorious [Gaia] and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star [Venus]." - Revelation 2:26-28

I have already mentioned this, but notice how the victorious one in the Bible will smash the nations to pieces like pottery. This is because the nations are a part of the global ego (the old order of things). When will this happen? My guess is that it will happen before the end of this century. The global ego has a tremendous momentum and inertia. There is also an acceleration going on so it will "only" take decades for this to happen instead of thousands of years.

If Aaron (or the Law of One he used as a reference) is correct, then Gaia already has the capacity for controlling things in the world. And it's not just some lame flower power Gaia has. She has godlike powers. Gaia will I predict preserve the cultures of the nations and it's just that the ego power structures of nations will be replaced. So it's a peaceful process.

Also, reality is one whole oneness, so for example politics is not ultimately separate from spirituality. This means that the move towards globalism is a part of the same process as described metaphorically in the Bible. Trump said: "I love China!" Lol. I don't say that but I like the technological progress China has. And actually the seemingly horribly Orwellian social credit score system in China, I heard that it's necessary to deal with severe social problems. And also, I think China has tricked the west in many areas so the situation in China might actually be much better than the picture we have of it in the west.

And the current trade war between the U.S. and China is like Hegelian dialectic, such as the U.S. being the thesis, China the antithesis and what will happen is that a synthesis will form as a resolution and result of the conflict.

"Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus[26] as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction; an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis; and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis. In more simplistic terms, one can consider it thus: problem → reaction → solution." - Wikipedia

Edited by Anderz

Why is the love of money evil? It's because money is just a tool and fighting over a tool, such as is what we do in for example a job interview, in a kind of Darwinian survival of the fittest struggle where we compete with other people who want the same job, is the kind of conflict we as a civilization need to evolve out of. Before money there was barter, which is the method were say a heap of tomatoes is exchanged for an iPhone. Barter is obviously much more ineffective in that way, but already today we are starting to see how money is becoming more and more replaced by a new value in the information age which is people's attention.

With accelerating technological progress we will soon, historically speaking, be able to get rid of money since it will just become an unnecessary middleman function. And if you love a middleman function, what more are you doing than tax collectors?

ACIM has a huge list describing what a miracle is. I think that with the Law of One the definition of a miracle can be simplified. And then simplified even further by making a distinction between first order reality and second order reality. In third density we believe that the physical world is causing things, and a miracle is something beyond that, and actually that (the beyond part) is true! The 1st-3rd density physical world is merely a dumbed-down (or early stage of development to use a less patronizing term) version of manifested reality. So a miracle is the opening up to more of the first order reality power. And precisely as ACIM says, miracles are natural, because the third density physical reality is not really what is the causation. It's the first order reality that is the causation.

I have a plan to practice collective consciousness. Of course it will be a fake-it-till-you-make-it approach. :D I'm still in ego consciousness. The idea is that it will be the Holy Relationship in ACIM. And on an experiential actual level this will I predict be a feeling of being one with other people. At first as a feeling in the heart.

Video games are super important since they influence and actually define our unique ways of what we humans here on earth will do and want in the future, and how to structure our future civilization. We may even want to keep the concept of money in the future, as an option, even though it will be unnecessary for survival just like in a video game interesting scenarios, developments and creativity can come from artificially creating scarce resources. Imagine how boring it would be in the long run if the developers of a video game made it possible to get an infinite amount of money or tokens or other resources.

Is the physical reality the same in our solar system as in the rest of the galaxy? Rupert Sheldrake has suggested that physical laws are more like habits than absolute laws. And according to my model that's kind of correct, but it's also true probably that third density is the same in the entire universe, so for example water consists of water molecules formed by hydrogen and oxygen atoms, and this is the same as all over the universe.

One interesting observation is that the old model of physics with earth, water, air, and fire is similar to the four stages of physical matter: solid, liquid, gas and plasma, and according to my model that's a more fundamental description of reality than particle physics. Because physical particles are second order reality, like Lego pieces to use a simple analogy. A scientist in a world made of Lego would believe that physical reality is made of Lego bricks. And then if someone showed that scientist a Barbie doll then he or she would say: "Wow! Impossible. That's a miracle. Are you sure the doll isn't made of Lego? Our laws of physics only allow Lego pieces."

Leo asked in his second video about duality what the relationship between theory and reality is. That's easy to answer! A theory is second order reality stuff, and reality is both first order (the unmanifested) and second order (the manifested) reality. Isn't it arrogant of me to believe that I can come up with answers that professional scientists and philosophers haven't been able to figure out? No. Consider the possibility that the Law of One was written by Wanderers. Compared to the Law of One my speculations, even when they are true, are incredibly amateurish. And as for the professional scientists, they are trapped in a web of dogma and deceit. They can't just admit for example that Einstein was a big conman. Even if they could find another job after that, they would be dismissed as being kooks or conspiracy theorists. So this is baby stuff even for them. The global ego is built on deception and manipulation and that includes mainstream science and academia.

If evolution is driven by first order reality, how does that work? There is no such thing as entropy other than as a statistical measurement of hidden information (Shannon entropy exists but that's another form of entropy that doesn't involve randomness). When the hidden information becomes known it's no longer entropy. So there is no actual entropy since there is no actual randomness according to my model.

Evolution is an increase of complexity. Then how to define complexity? Since there is no entropy and with information as the foundation of physical reality, all that information is complexity. So as the information making up manifested reality continues to increase, moment by moment, that is the process of evolution.

Is there any mainstream definition of information complexity? Yes, there is for example Kolmogorov complexity (KC). One possible hypothesis is that the infinite string of information of reality has maximum KC. Why? Consider the opposite: that the string of reality does not have maximum KC. Then there exists a shorter string that has the same content when uncompressed, but that is impossible, because that would be a finite string, and the string of reality is infinite.

And now we can see how the string of reality requires infinite intelligence to "put together". Even for simple finite strings it's generally impossible to find the exact KC value.

"We know that, in the set of all possible strings, most strings are complex in the sense that they cannot be described in any significantly "compressed" way. However, it turns out that the fact that a specific string is complex cannot be formally proven, if the complexity of the string is above a certain threshold." - Wikipedia

So there is no finite proof that can be made. And that's why the infinite string of reality represents infinite intelligence. Literally nobody can figure out the full content of the string of reality except by direct experience of it, which is what manifested reality is.

Wait a minute! I came to think of an additional idea related to complexity. I mentioned earlier that the infinite string cannot be repetitive because the repeating sequence is then finite and cannot give rise to the motion of time. (And also, a repeating string has less Kolmogorov complexity.) And I wrote that reality is difference observing itself. And that is what produces consciousness.

The new idea is that the infinite string of maximum KC cannot be just some random information. There are probably an infinite number of infinite strings with maximum KC (maybe that can even be proved formally). Very few of those have the capacity to observe itself, maybe there is even only one such string, and that is reality. And I haven't checked yet if I have done some circular reasoning between infinite string, consciousness and complexity and so on. But on the other hand it's impossible to define everything. For example, what is the definition of definition?

Isn't unmanifested vs manifested reality also a dualistic concept that needs to be unified? Yes! They must both be a parts of the same one unity. J. Krishnamurti said that the observer is the observed. And both ACIM and the Law of One hammer mercilessly the claim that reality is One. And logically it can't be more than one since the parts would not be the same reality. The duality is resolved by realizing that full manifestation of infinity is impossible. So reality is infinity manifested, yet it can only manifest in finite form. I gave the example in another thread about the question: What is the last decimal of Pi=3.14159265...? There is no last decimal!

In math there are ways around this, such as saying that Pi is a constant, but I heard that even in mainstream math the concept of infinite series and sums etc is based on definitions rather than what is actually possible in manifested reality. In string theory they even have math that says that 1 + 2 + 3 +... to infinity = -1/12. I suspect that's a mathematical fallacy as a result of using infinity with arbitrary definitions.

Just a quick comment while I have it in my mind. Instead of infinite string it can be called an endless string. Maybe just semantics by anyway. There may be a crucial difference. An infinite string has infinite length. An endless string on the other hand does not have an infinite length. And also, and endless string is possible to manifest via a process which is not the case for an infinite string.

So if I change it to: an endless string observing itself. Is that possible? Yes! And this is a static condition, so the string cannot sometimes observe itself and sometimes not observe itself. There is no change involved here. So the requirement for infinite intelligence and maximal complexity still holds. The advantage with this is that the model can be described in terms of only the possible without needing to bring some actual miracle or impossibility. The miracles described in ACIM are simply about an apocalypse which means unveiling, so that the first order reality becomes revealed. No wonder why in the Bible it is called the Book of Revelation, haha.

Edited by Anderz

Why will evolution lead to a collective consciousness? The answer is because increase of complexity means higher states of consciousness, including consciousness that is correlated with physical reality. A consciousness consisting of all humans unified as a single planetary organism is way more complex than the consciousness of a single individual human, even when he or she is spiritually enlightened because that person alone is not the same as a unified consciousness of humanity.

I have already posted this video but it's such a great explanation of the biological level of this idea, by Dr. Bruce Lipton:

If consciousness is a result of difference observing itself, then what about empirical evidence? My own experience, and for everybody except some dubious claims, is that in dreamless sleep my consciousness is in an off state. And then when I wake up after the sleep my consciousness is switched on. That's why I defined consciousness as an on/off state of being aware as a self.

The on/off state of consciousness can be explained by saying that the endless string has the potential to observe itself. It's a timeless and changeless string so it means that this potential is always there, eternally. This means that there will always be conscious beings even though the consciousness of each individual being goes on and off. And that's a good thing I think. It would be scary if one could be stuck in an on state of consciousness forever, yikes!