Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Ha! The Spygate saga is typical ego manipulation, but on a monumental scale. The newly released FISA report shows that Trump was accused of working with the Russian based on an alleged Russian hacking of DNC emails.

The DNC (Democratic National Committee) is the governing body for the United States Democratic Party.

What really happened was that the DNC leaked their own emails and then blamed it on Russian agents. And then they used that fabricated story to accuse Trump. It was like [spoiler alert] when Gollum in one of the Lord of the Rings movies spread breadcrumbs on Sam who was sleeping, and then when they all woke up Gollum accused Sam of having eaten all their last emergency food supply.

Edited by Anderz

@Raptorsin7 I haven't done all the lessons in ACIM, but yeah I think it has helped me to better understand both my own ego, others' and collective egos.

The Spygate scandal could become bigger than even the Watergate scandal! That will likely secure Trump for a second term. ACIM expert Marianne Williamson is running for President and at the moment she has practically zero chance of becoming the Democratic nominee. However, Williamson has strongly criticized the DNC! And if it turns out that the DNC is corrupt as hell it will boost Williamson's chances.

Leo mentioned in his latest video how unity means high entropy. I don't understand that, but then I remembered what I posted earlier that there is no actual entropy. A Course in Miracles talks about confusion in relation to the ego. That's similar to entropy in the sense of disorder.

"You may have carried the ego's reasoning to its logical conclusion, which is total confusion about everything. ... There is no confusion in the mind of a Son of God, whose will must be the Will of the Father, because the Father's Will is His Son." - ACIM, chapter 7

If confusion here means entropy then the above ACIM quote is exactly as in my model! There is NO confusion in the mind of a Son of God, meaning there is no actual entropy, and the appearance of entropy is the result of the ego's limited perspective (including the global ego which is the whole world at the moment, including nature). Even mainstream physicist Leonard Susskind said essentially the same thing; he said that entropy is hidden information. And to use ACIM terminology the "entropic" information is hidden by a veil of separation.

And from a Law of One perspective the veil causing entropy is our lower density reality (density 1 to 3). And when we enter fourth density the veil is removed and the previously hidden information becomes known and thereby ceases to be entropy.

I think Leo's description of division vs unity can be seen together with the universe maximizing uniqueness. For example, in order to create unique cultures on our planet it was necessary to do as it says in the Bible, something like: come, let us go down to earth and divide their language etc. And even the formation of the nations has been what seems to be a maximization of uniqueness.

Then after division, comes reunification as Leo said, sometimes resulting in higher orders of complexity, more evolved stages essentially. And what we see in the world now is a move towards globalization, where the divisions are united again but on a higher level of complexity. This means that the stage of nation states has gone as far as it can in its development, and the only way for further progress is a reunification in the form of globalization.

Edited by Anderz

The move towards globalization is interesting in terms of politics. Take for example the current trade war between the U.S. and China. One might think that, oh no, the situation is getting worse! But that kind of large conflict actually catalyzes the move towards globalization by increasing the need and urgency to come up with global solutions that transcend the conflict in a win-win manner.

Even the ongoing political conflict within the U.S. is such catalyst. The left wants to impeach Trump and the right is hoping for a Spygate scenario that will clear Trump and move the blame to the Democrats. This too will increase the need for unifying solutions, such as cleaning up corruption, and since the U.S. is the dominating country in the world, what happens in the U.S. will have a significant effect on other countries around the world.

I didn't realize that Nassim Haramein says exactly the same thing as I proposed in my model that all physical forces are generated by the vacuum energy (from about 5 minutes into the video):

He also said that the vacuum energy is even the source of the structure of our biology. This is the fourth density and higher talked about in the Law of One! I'm pretty sure of it. The vacuum energy is extremely dense.

Nassim also said in the previous video that our body consumes more energy than we take in as food. This means that the body already uses higher density energy (Nassim called it prana in the video).

So, then, going from third to fourth density is basically "just" a matter of utilizing more of the prana, more direct access to the vacuum energy. I will experiment with some mindfulness practices to increase the prana in my body and mind.

Then what is the best mindfulness practice for accessing more prana? Again it's about the heart. Nassim said that our heart starts to close already when we are born, and it closes even further as we grow up. The Law of One says:

"The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion." - Law of One, 15.12

I found it difficult at first to feel anything at all in the heart area. And when I feel something it's usually a nasty feeling. So it seems really tricky to open the spiritual heart. Still, heart mindfullness is what I will focus on at the moment. I think it will be worth some effort. ACIM says:

"Remember that where your heart is, there is your treasure also." - ACIM, T-2.II.1:5

I have only done a little bit of heart awareness practice today. I will switch to Lazy Yoga as I described it earlier. This means to simply have the intent to awaken the hearth, and the practice will happen automatically. I think that will actually increase the practice by removing the need for my ego consciousness to muster up some tedious discipline or something like that. It should be easy and pleasant practice! And without effort. Well, that's the idea anyway. If that doesn't work I will go back to the more burdensome practice.

The Wanderers are fourth density or higher but they have to behave like they are in third density in order to fit into the ordinary society. That's quite pathetic. What needs to happen is that we in third density move towards fourth density so that the Wanderers can start being themselves instead of having to pretend to be third density.

When it comes to globalization, China will play an important role. Their technological progress is amazing. Already they have technology that makes the products from the west such as the iPhone look like a clunky stone age tool in comparison, such as Huawei's Mate X foldable phone:

It depends on what metrics are used, however in practice I predict that China already is ahead of the west in terms of technology and economy. That's great in my opinion. What is not so great is the politics in China. I think the U.S. still is and will remain the dominating country in the world overall due to better political system and the biggest military force in the world. So the trick for successful globalization is to somehow combine the good in the countries around the world, because no single country can represent the entire global model.

Edited by Anderz

To feel good in third density is difficult because of what ACIM mentions a lot which that the ego is based on fear as opposed to love. Interestingly, the Law of One says that fourth density is a state of love which is the same as what ACIM says I think.

In third density we run after all kinds of external things and events because of the unease inside us. From an integral perspective we need to integrate both ego drive and feeling good and at peace in the present moment.

In the global ego there is a lot of talk about EQ, seldom about social intelligence. Why? Because the global ego has none! In third density our social intelligence is around ZERO. Even wild animals in nature are better at interacting socially than we do. We humans can't even reliably form relationships between only two people such as in a marriage.

The ego develops a persona, a fake facade plastered over a fearful and insecure core of self. And we interact socially with those personas. So our social skills are a phony facade upheld by constant walls and subtle lies.

So what to do about our horrible social situation? Abandon it! That's my suggestion. Abandon all what ACIM calls special relationships. They all suck. And by abandoning the special relationships we allow the Holy Relationship to form in us.

"This holy relationship, lovely in its innocence, mighty in strength, and blazing with a light far brighter than the sun that lights the sky you see, is chosen of your Father as a means for His Own plan. Be thankful that it serves yours not at all. Nothing entrusted to it can be misused, and nothing given it but will be used. This holy relationship has the power to heal all pain, regardless of its form. Neither you nor your brother alone can serve at all. Only in your joint will does healing lie. For here your healing is, and here will you accept Atonement. And in your healing is the Sonship healed because your will and your brother’s are joined." - ACIM, T-22.VI.4

That's a really good video by Aaron. He seems to know a lot about ACIM, probably much more than me, anyway I want to explain further what I mean by abandoning special relationships. I mean that we will still continue to interact with the same people we know, but we can abandon our personal investment in all those relationships. Even abandon our investment in our relation to immaterial things such as money.

In practice it's difficult to abandon investments in special relationships because when we are in ego consciousness that's all we have! We don't have any Holy Relationship or experience of it. What we can do is to use mindfulness to observe our own relationships to other people, to our own memories, to material possessions and social status and so on. And then recognize that those are all special relationships.

Leo talked about content and structure. I discovered that the ego problems have both content and structure. Let's say that I get a heavy problem to deal with this week, and then then after the problem is solved another different problems appears next week. Those particular problems are content. What is behind and gives support to those problems is structure.

As long as the ego problem structure is there, solving particular problems is only a surface solution. The problem structure remains and just waits for the next particular problem to appear. And the structure is a part of what in ACIM is called the authority problem.

"The ego is the part of the mind that believes in division. 2 How could part of God detach itself without believing it is attacking Him? 3 We spoke before of the authority problem as based on the concept of usurping God's power. 4 The ego believes that this is what you did because it believes that it is you. 5 If you identify with the ego, you must perceive yourself as guilty. 6 Whenever you respond to your ego you will experience guilt, and you will fear punishment. 7 The ego is quite literally a fearful thought. 8 However ridiculous the idea of attacking God may be to the sane mind, never forget that the ego is not sane. 9 It represents a delusional system, and speaks for it." - ACIM, T-5.V.3. 

The structure causes a problem by consisting of the belief that the ego has to deal with the problem as a separate entity. The whole world, the global ego, is still dominated by this belief. The solution is to recognize that problems need to be dissolved in a perspective of wholeness.

Heaven as I interpret it in the context of the Law of One is simply a higher density. As I mentioned before, fourth density is the first heaven, fifth density is the second heaven and so on. Heaven will happen on earth while we are alive for many of us I think. That's the "new heaven" in Revelation 21. It's a new heaven since when earth transforms into a full fourth density planet, that's a new happening, something that didn't exist on earth earlier.

So the Bible and the Law of One are consistent in that way, and the Lord's Prayer goes:

"This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." - Matthew 6:9-10 [my emphasis]

And ACIM even removes the idea of a hell as opposed to Heaven:

"1. In this world Heaven is a choice, because here we believe there are alternatives to choose between. We think that all things have an opposite, and what we want we choose. If Heaven exists there must be hell as well, for contradiction is the way we make what we perceive, and what we think is real.

2. Creation knows no opposite. But here is opposition part of being “real.” It is this strange perception of the truth that makes the choice of Heaven seem to be the same as the relinquishment of hell. It is not really thus. Yet what is true in God’s creation cannot enter here until it is reflected in some form the world can understand. Truth cannot come where it could only be perceived with fear." - ACIM, Lesson 138

Edited by Anderz

Here ACIM denies the existence of hell more directly:

"Time is inconceivable without change, yet holiness does not change. 2 Learn from this instant more than merely that hell does not exist. 3 In this redeeming instant lies Heaven. 4 And Heaven will not change, for the birth into the holy present is salvation from change. 5 Change is an illusion, taught by those who cannot see themselves as guiltless. 6 There is no change in Heaven because there is no change in God." - ACIM, T-15.I.10.

And here we have the changeless reality again! Precisely as in my model. And I love how ACIM is uncompromising such as:

"If death is real for anything, there is no life. Death denies life. But if there is reality in life, death is denied. No compromise in this is possible. There is either a god of fear or One of Love. The world attempts a thousand compromises, and will attempt a thousand more." - ACIM, Manual For Teachers

And this follows from a changeless reality. And also:

"Remember that no one is where he is by accident, and chance plays no part in God’s plan." - ACIM, Manual For Teachers

Interestingly, the Law of One almost says the opposite:

"Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct." - Law of One, 63.20

And that's actually consistent with the Bible which says that the body of flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God. So how can we enter fourth density while still alive? My answer is that a fourth density body is NOT a body of flesh, it looks the same but is capable of handling more information because of higher informational density. And that agrees with the Bible in this way:

"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
    Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 15:50-57