Falk

Green Smoothies Tons Of Energy!

3 posts in this topic

So i started this habit of preparing green smoothies everyday (2weeks now) replacing 1 of your meals ...you fill the mixer with 40% fruits you like (mango, oranges, kiwi, peaches, whatever you like and tastes awesome) and 60% green stuff (normal salad - there are tons of different ones you can try out what you like and combine, also you can mix in some watercress, green of carots, some leaves of certain trees etc... your fantasy is free..you get the idea ) then put in water to 2/3ish and maybe add some walnuts or sunflower seeds (godlike!) or other seeds like chia, linseed etc...

BAAAM!

tastes great, easy to digest and will give you TONS OF ENERGY!! one of the coolest new habits i wanted to share :) 

I've read and have experienced myself that if I add too much fruit, the initial high is great, but the crash in upon me. Therefore, I've been only adding half a slice of apple and the rest greens. But it may be the different case here since I'm juicing and not blending cause blending still has all the fibers which gives it time for your body to digest and not like juicing where it gets absorbed within 10 mins. 

i did it for a month, and I got a gastro intestinal reflux from it. Drink the shakes after you eat.