Rebec

I can't accept the fact that I have to work in life, how can I change this?

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

But if you can't find any work you love, you're next best bet is to make a million dollar startup, retire then seek all day. 

You're highly unlikely to start a million dollar startup if it's not something you love. You will quit long before reaching your first million.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You're highly unlikely to start a million dollar startup if it's not something you love. You will quit long before reaching your first million.

Theoretically true, but not always true in practice. 

Alternatively(like in my case) your love for your startup comes from the desire to retire on millions of dollars to seek all day. 

If cleaning horse shit in a paddock may one day give you a life to retire and seek, cleaning horeshit all of a sudden becomes the most exciting thing one could do. It becomes an opportunity to revolutionise your consciousness, and the world's consciousness. And just having that sincere intention makes you far more efficient and intelligent at cleaning horse shit. 

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

But if you can't find any work you love, you're next best bet is to make a million dollar startup, retire then seek all day. 

also quittung before having the vision is far from ideal, could be a trap into the next job or a worse spiral down. you must have at least a vision with a solid kernel.

Go live in France. Get welfare. GG !

No work.

But hard to live with ~600$ month.

You're right.

Some people have been raised to be socially fresh. 

Not wanting to work is the way.

But wanting to produce effort toward your best.

Machine will take over the World in 10 years.

Everyone will live from welfare.

And we will only play do art and having sex.

You'll see

If this is not the case sooner that's because the cancer with the mind of people who cannot be better than ants.

"I want to dig my grave let me do it ! you fucking hippie ""

being a slave is all I know."

I think there is this tendency toward accepting nature as it is. Nothing is to accept god himself programmed us to reshape everything.

We are here to dominate everything. Even the fact of stopping to have to dominate could be in 100 years.

Human cease to be biologic monkeys addict to their impulse.

We become truly living deity. Just as god wanted.

Edited by Aeris

I have been studying, observing, and came to the realization that we are slaves yet 90% of people dont realize it. Working 40 hours or more per week is so unnatural and a waste of life that i could write a big list about why working is wrong. 

Since I had my realisation Ive been living a cognitive dissonance, doing the opposite of what my life principles are that Im very unhappy.

In the actual point Ive given up all my hobbies, projects, travels that cost me money to save enough to build a new jobless life.