Huz

Powerful Quotes Post Here

800 posts in this topic

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” Marco Aurelio

“I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others.” Marco Aurelio

Edited by future

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

"When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life."

"Stop battling with your problems and start befriending them instead. It’s easier to negotiate with a friend than an enemy."  

"We’re all just walking each other home."  

"I used to believe in nothing; now I believe in everything."

"Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay." 

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." 

"Conquer yourself, and you can conquer anything."

I.N.R.I.

In nothingness reveals infinity.

I have no affiliation to the cross, I just came up with this for trivia means.

“Love is not an emotion, it’s your very existence"  Jalaluddin Rumi

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"There is no coming to consciousness,

without pain"

Carl Jung

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

"Focus more on what you do want in your life, as opposed to what you don't want in your life"

-- Leo + every Law of Attraction author

“Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don't know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.” 
-- C. JoyBell C.

"Many scientists think that philosophy has no place, so for me it's a sad time because the role of reflection, contemplation, meditation, self inquiry, insight, intuition, imagination, creativity, free will, is in a way not given any importance, which is the domain of philosophers"

-- Deepak Chopra

Edited by CreativeInertia