Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flan1993

5-MEO-DMT report (Puzzled)

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting. I read so much about other's experiences and watched many videos before having mine last week. I found someone who has a legal business working with those who have addiction issues, (ibogaine and 5 MEO) so it wasn't his first time. Also, I went in with no expectations. From what I remember, I did it 4 times all smoking. The first two were lower dosage and the other two were 12 and 15mg. I remember a little bit, and the person who helped me told me I had complete trips both times and apparently I was screaming and yelling. I remember some crying and talking with my dad who recently passed away, (that was when I was coming down) but it wasn't like that I saw him or he was present. Anyway, I don't feel any different, no life-altering, no seeing things in a new light, no going around and telling others they'd need to try it....basically nothing. My head feels a little spacy at times while driving, which I hope is not a side effect of that. I'm planning to try mushrooms or LSD next. I welcome and appreciate any input and suggestions and apologize about my English as I'm a recent transplant from Norway :)

F.

If you have no memory of it, then that's the problem. You either did too much or you just weren't conscious enough to retain anything.

This is one of the problems with smoking it. It's too fast, without giving you time to contemplate and understand what is actually happening to you. Contemplation is key here.

This is why plugging it is much better for our work.

The whole point of psychedelics is to make sense of how your consciousness changes. Not just to have an experience but to UNDERSTAND why this experience is happening and what it is that is happening.

Next time lower your doses and contemplate what reality is. You're looking for insight.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you for your reply Leo. I thought that could the problem. Of course, I couldn't bring up the plugging method with that buy and my first priority was staying safe and not attracting the neighbors or police in case I scream or yell, which was the case. My circle of family and friend is rather conservative and I don't have any close friends who is able to understand what I'm trying to do.  I really wish I could do this on my own.

19 minutes ago, Flan1993 said:

I really wish I could do this on my own.

You certainly can.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But what about the noise and such? I was planning to do that in a tent on the beach, I'm so glad I didn't. 

Can rent a cabin somewhere private. Of course the goal is to not alarm someone in the vicinity if you do end up yelling or screaming during your trip. Worst thing would be to come back from absolute bliss and be surrounded by a bunch of freaking out humans. If a cabin for a few days is not possible, maybe try hiking miles somewhere where you know it's far from any humans. Make it a 3 day camping trip. Being so remote, you can relax, be one with nature. With no worries of someone responding to any potential screaming, you can fully let yourself go, which is crucial to a breakthrough. 

Another possibility, is if you have a car, you can drive somewhere remote, far from anyone, with no chance of being disturbed. Put the keys under the seat, so no possibility of accidently driving while tripping. Can even plug while in the car. Put on some meditative tunes and enjoy. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo