Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IndigoGeminiWolf

Overwhelmed with Bliss

4 posts in this topic

About five years ago, I felt such bliss in my heart that I cried. It was 10/10. I felt unworthy.

I was just sitting on the couch and it hit me all of a sudden without trying to.

But I instinctively closed it down because I couldn't handle it.

As such, it still has not come back in that intensity since.

I have had 3/10 or maybe 4/10 bliss in my heart more recently after awakening my Kundalini.

About 2 years ago, I felt an expansive 10/10 bliss in my crown chakra. I was like "OMG, this is amazing."

It happened when I was in love with someone that I never met because they don't really exist here.

But that soon overwhelmed me and I shut it out instinctively too.

When I shut out this bliss because I'm scared of getting lost in it, it never really comes back at the same level.

What can I do so that I don't shut it out and tighten down on it? I want it to be expansive, and I want to feel worthy.

I am feeling 4/10 bliss at times with my Kundalini awakening. I am not forcing it.

I've heard that we shouldn't chase bliss. But it's a phase I think I need to get through. Yes, once you mature you stop seeking bliss

directly. But it gives me something to motivate me.

Observe yourself chasing positive states and notice how this subtle duality and attachment creates suffering.

Expecting constant bliss precludes true peacefulness since when your bliss dips you start to complain, "Where did my bliss go? How can I get it back?" Which is the very root of unhappiness: trying to escape the present moment.

It's okay to chase bliss. Just observe this dynamic closely so that you become more and more aware that it cannot ultimately work. Through lots of observation of this clinging you will slowly aikido your clinging into surrender.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Much of my work in releasing blockages is physically painful. Though I do love bliss, I don't actually sit in it all the time as I may have come across.

But yeah, I have done the work so that the bliss will increase. When bliss goes down it doesn't bother me though.

Bliss has gotten today like 6-7/10 in strength. It is touching on ineffable, but not there yet.

Thank you, Leo. I highly value your input.

What you said about escaping the present moment resonated strongly with me. Also about surrender. It's not just about trying to release. It's about surrender.