Alex bliss

Leo should we avoid confrontation??

6 posts in this topic

Like do we have to accept everything even if it's hurting us. Does it what surrender means or should we not afraid to confront??

Surrender your avoidance to all confrontation! In some cases it is necessary, in some cases it isn't. You just have to use your wisdom to make the right choice when to confront who. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

8 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Surrender your avoidance to all confrontation! In some cases it is necessary, in some cases it isn't. You just have to use your wisdom to make the right choice when to confront who. 

Makes sense. There's an old actualized video where Leo says that the more emotionally difficult choice is almost always the correct one to make... so the confrontations you want to avoid out of fear, or aversion of awkwardness are probably some you should head into(obviously within reason, know your limits), and the ones you can't help but avoid for maybe a some kind of sadistic toxic amusement you should, type philosophy, maybe :P  

I really don't know though.

Edited by CMacD

depends... you need strong boundaries to have healthy relationships, so sometimes you gotta be strict with others and tell them off, but you dont need to be an a hole

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, CMacD said:

Makes sense. There's an old actualized video where Leo says that the more emotionally difficult choice is almost always the correct one to make... so the confrontations you want to avoid out of fear, or aversion of awkwardness are probably some you should head into(obviously within reason, know your limits), and the ones you can't help but avoid for maybe a some kind of sadistic toxic amusement you should, type philosophy, maybe :P  

I really don't know though.

Exactly and there are loving peaceful methods of confrontation, relatively speaking to lower consciousness ones

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Alex bliss The avoidance of confrontation acceptance "with out getting hurt" or confrontation "with out getting" hurt".

There will not be any anger resistance tension impatience irritation internally.

Confronting if necessary also there wont be any suffering anger.Seemingly for others or the other person it will appear one is angry but internally one is not all doing that.one is calm.

Edited by Jkris