AlphaAbundance

What is your perspective on RASA

31 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

saying it isn’t viable or has no use and is apparently a dick mesasuring contest.

No, it has it's value. We just need to be conscious of its limits.

If it had no value I wouldn't have it on my book list.

Try to be more nuanced in your thinking. Things aren't good or bad, valuable or valueless. It's all in the details.

Tools of the mind need to be used properly to avoid traps and errors.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yes I am conscious of its many limits like any model. 

Thats why I was shocked at your comments as when I bought your book list it was the top book of the new books you added hence why I bought it, and then a year later here I am. 

But I get they have a very different style to you as in the focus is on the RASA and Enneagram and then 1-1 coaching you could call it I guess, and they don’t really promote psychedelics etc.

did you ever receive RASA and I get if you don’t want to answer as people will be skeptical but where would you put yOurself if you had to? :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I rejected RASA so that I could prove out the psychedelic path without conflicting influences.

I don't rank consciousness on any linear scale because I feel that would be misleading.

Keep in mind that just because a book is on my book list doesn't mean I agree with it 100%. If that was my standard the book list would be empty. I expect you to read books and evaluate them using careful and nuanced discernment. No book can be trusted or followed blindly.

Keep in mind that spiritual paths can be very unique. Don't try to follow anyone else's way. Make your own way -- whatever that entails. My way entailed psychedelics and I don't regret it.

@Leo Gura Okay I understand, thank you. 

i Definitely agree about following your own path on this journey and I’m so glad psychedelics helped you so much.

and I understand you don’t want to give yourself an LOC, and why you decided to reject RASA.

and yes, about the books I am not followIng them blindly, I just wanted to share what helped me more than anything over the last 9 months or so, there was 2 years before that where I felt I was literally getting nowhere anytime soon. I also get there’s going to be issues with this map, and like you say no model of anything is going to be perfect. 

I feel your path and teachings will appeal a lot more to the younger generation due to their openness to psychedelics, I’ve only done LSD and MDMA, and I had some amazing experiences and the whole motto of the UK rave scene is Peace Love Unity and Respect (PLUR) which is a very stage green community, although there’s HUGE issues around it. 

However for me, I feel I need that teacher 1-1 I can see regularly, ask questions and of course receive RASA which has probably been my biggest help, and as I’m only 20 I don’t want to push my brain too far with Anymore Psyches right now, and I don’t want to interfere with the RASA, but in the future who knows. 

One last thing Leo, have you ever looked into your Enneagram type? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

There’s something to be said for ‘both’. Modalities / transmissions might actually be the best case scenario for integrating and embodying trips. Likewise, these practices are well known to be effective in shedding veils & barriers, which can in turn take trips to another level. Of course there are countless ways to connect the bubbles. 

Something I’d keep in mind on the LOC perspective...it is wholly based on one step beyond direct awareness of thought, sensation, and perception. One step might not seem significant, but that ‘one step’ seems to lead to hell realms, demons, etc, etc, as well. Imo, the risks of buying into a thought based model foundation are far greater than the direct experience of psych’s. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I wouldn’t say it’s based on that. 

Have you read the book by any chance? 

The whole premise of RASA and the coaching is to awaken you, that’s it, and it deals with you as a unique individual, like on a personal level I’ve learned so much about myself and why I do/ done things, why I am who I am basically working with her and learning about things like the Enneagram.

i am not denying paychedelics can give you remarkable insights, I’ve had some on LSD and MDMA, however we still have to come back down to this, and this is it, this moment is always and forever it. 

@LfcCharlie4 Sorry, I didn’t mean that specifically to you / your comments. I agree with ya. There’s a circle to it too. The ranking of others consciousness can be helpful, but ultimately can be a hindrance. That wasn’t my best communication, but I feel we’re both saying the same thing... that ’both’ works well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm 100% it is merely a tool to help you, but all concepts and beliefs must be burnt into the fire. 

And yeah I believe there’s many paths, RASA and psychedelics could both work, however I wouldn’t recommend mixing, they could interefere with each other so I think it’s best to pick one and then stick with it before deciding to jump ship. 

I may do Psyches later in life more but for now I don’t want to interfere with the transmissions. 

9 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

However for me, I feel I need that teacher 1-1 I can see regularly, ask questions and of course receive RASA which has probably been my biggest help, and as I’m only 20 I don’t want to push my brain too far with Anymore Psyches right now, and I don’t want to interfere with the RASA, but in the future who knows. 

If it works for ya, I'm happy for you.

One last thing Leo, have you ever looked into your Enneagram type? 

Sure

I've been meaning to talk about that model, but just haven't gotten around to it.

@Leo Gura thank you. 

I really think it would benefit your followers, especially if you go into detail of the blind spots of each type and how this effects awakening as well as your everyday life etc