Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

It’s a paradox

13 posts in this topic

It is essentially an active paradox. I can not escape my finite form. I can also not leave it on autopilot. I have been trying for months now to let me thoughts run on autopilot. But they don’t. After the  mystical experience I had today, i still couldn’t set my thoughts on autopilot and let my personality run and even suggest I am not my thoughts. 

This is because it’s a paradox, the paradox is actually here right now. Even physical death will not release me from these shackles. But in my limited space I can become absolute truth. 

I can become the true self in my space If I pleased. But what is the true self when it is a paradox? Even becoming emptiness in my space, will not solve the paradoxical issue. 

Thoughts ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash that's right.  You're very being is a strange loop!  But if you hit a non-dual state it should be Divine.  It is outside of time and space and therefore would appear in actuality in slow motion.  Frozen in actuality if you will.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Paradox is how the mind conceives of being. This paradox can be unwrapped into many paradigms, each of them being a strange loop. 

That is the nature of your soul: unconstrained, irreducible freedom. 

Exercise this freedom wisely. 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Inliytened1 but then why do Buddhist teach of emptiness. Emptiness would actually be the deeper layer underneath ? No 

@tsuki so how do you deal with this issue in your life when it comes to truth for you  using your freedom ?? 

We are literally drops in the ocean. Some of the drops are larger than the other and so become the ocean itself. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash that's right.  You're very being is a strange loop!  But if you hit a non-dual state it should be Divine.  It is outside of time and space and therefore would appear in actuality in slow motion.

Reality negates itself.  It has infinite qualities.  One of those is nothingness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 ohh so you mean it goes slower and slower into the present moment. Gotcha 

So your only a percentage awoken ? And you agree that there is no end ? 

36 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki so how do you deal with this issue in your life when it comes to truth for you  using your freedom ?? 

We are literally drops in the ocean. Some of the drops are larger than the other and so become the ocean itself. 

Practically speaking, once your mind is infinitely malleable, the only guidance you're left with is your heart.
Practices that purify it deal with emotional healing (shadow work for example).

So: the heart says what, the mind says how, the body does.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki ahh very wise. So how did your mind become malleable without a base to opperate? 

Or did your mystical experiences eventually become your base and in the sense purified both your heart and your mind ? 

Edited by Aakash

@tedens No thought is unthinkable. Everything can be understood and makes perfect sense.
If it cannot be understood, then it is your own resistance and it must be broken.
Every paradigm can be inhabited personally and is strictly speaking, right. 

23 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tsuki ahh very wise. So how did your mind become malleable without a base to opperate? 

Unconditional curiosity.

35 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Or did your mystical experiences eventually become your base and in the sense purified both your heart and your mind ? 

Mystical experiences were a consequence of breaking the ego down through curiosity.
While awakenings were extremely beneficial, they took intent to integrate. They did not purify anything by themselves.
They are more of a natural consequence, unfolding.

@Aakash

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

It is essentially an active paradox. I can not escape my finite form. I can also not leave it on autopilot. I have been trying for months now to let me thoughts run on autopilot. But they don’t. After the  mystical experience I had today, i still couldn’t set my thoughts on autopilot and let my personality run and even suggest I am not my thoughts. 

This is because it’s a paradox, the paradox is actually here right now. Even physical death will not release me from these shackles. But in my limited space I can become absolute truth. 

I can become the true self in my space If I pleased. But what is the true self when it is a paradox? Even becoming emptiness in my space, will not solve the paradoxical issue. 

Thoughts ? 

You can escape your finite form (according to gurus) & it is always on autopilot. Your thoughts are on autopilot. 

How come your thoughts are not on autopilot? Explain please.

My experience is that EVERYTHING i do , think , etc is on autopilot. Who is controlling it? Nobody.

I still haven't found a BEING who is controlling my body.

Edited by SQAAD

8 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ohh so you mean it goes slower and slower into the present moment. Gotcha 

So your only a percentage awoken ? And you agree that there is no end ? 

Lol no that's just my finite mind trying to describe it.  Its the map not the territory.  In reality we can't really describe a mystical experience.  Language can't.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.