Jack River

IS GRAVITY IMAGINARY??

249 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I'm having trouble understanding your term 'write-off'. Do you mean this as something that hides complexity, or what?

You're not the only one.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"Write-off" means you throw something out as unimportant or a waste of time and forget about it. A "write-off" on your taxes is when you report that made a bad investment and lost money on it, so you won't be paying taxes on it. 

I think Nahm is saying you are being lazy in focusing on the duality of levels rather than seeing the full depth of the truth of no levels, or choosing to live from that deeper perspective. Could be wrong though. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I think the true write off is to write off duality.  That's the trap in coming full circle in this work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think the true write off is to write off duality.  That's the trap in coming full circle in this work.

It definitely needs to be reintegrated at some point, in order for one to fully realize nonduality itself. Then it likes to stick around and demand the credit for the great insight. Duality is the seductive one, you know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie...  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What @Nahm is trying to say is quite simple. Drop everything.

What IS is the TRUTH everything else  is attempts of mind to survive. 

These type of QUESTions are wild goose chase of the mind. Hahaha What analogy. Zoo

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I think Nahm is saying you are being lazy in focusing on the duality of levels rather than seeing the full depth of the truth of no levels, or choosing to live from that deeper perspective. Could be wrong though. 

How does 'reality of no levels' reconcile with 'living from the deeper perspective'?
If there are truly no levels, then 'no levels' is no worse or better than 'levels'.
That can only be seen if one has discarded the genuine accomplishment of non-dual realization.
Yes, it is an accomplishment and is a subtle ground for attachment. Attachment to genuine humility.

I think that I'm being suspected of speaking of things I know nothing of, only because I am speaking.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki It's kind of like Ramaji's LOC system, super helpful and true yet at the same time also total and utter bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It definitely needs to be reintegrated at some point, in order for one to fully realize nonduality itself. Then it likes to stick around and demand the credit for the great insight. Duality is the seductive one, you know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie...  

Duality = creation = non-duality = Love :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@tsuki

You yet have to collapse the distinction between thought and reality.

After that, things will become much clearer to you.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You yet have to collapse the distinction between thought and reality.

lol

pre-post fallacy.

collapsing distinctions does not imply discarding distinctions.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

TELL ME, ILLUMINATIES, WHAT ABOUT SCIENCE??????
DOES NON-DUALITY INVALIDATE IT?????
DOES NON-DUALITY PREVENT YOU FROM READING BOOKS?????

IS AN ENRAGED AXEMAN REAL, OR IS IT JUST A THOUGHT?????

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

TELL ME, ILLUMINATIES, WHAT ABOUT SCIENCE??????
DOES NON-DUALITY INVALIDATE IT?????
DOES NON-DUALITY PREVENT YOU FROM READING BOOKS?????

IS AN ENRAGED AXEMAN REAL, OR IS IT JUST A THOUGHT?????

Idealism also is just another extreme.

I prefer going meta.

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I prefer going meta.

How does one go meta on starving to death?
NOT on fear of starvation.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki Relax, man. Meditate. 

Science You say? You Will laugh. ?

images (17).jpeg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@tsuki there is nothing wrong with science. The problem with science is that it uses human perspective instead of mystical insights to understand reality. 

What’s happening is that we are each experiencing the same thing and saying “whAt is that and then telling people what it is  “ but only the absolute truth of the situation will survive. All misconceptions no matter how many centuries they last will eventually die with new ones to take its place. Each new ideology becomes more wholesome of a distinction than the last because it incorporates the mistake. But humanity will never admit that their science is biased because they would have to admit there is no such thing as a human awareness lol 

Gravity is but a word, within a thought. But what gravity is “pointing” too is emptiness as formless in the shape of form. 

It makes sense that gravity is not imaginary because reality feels to all beings reality that it is happening right side up. Except in space. 

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

How does one go meta on starving to death?

By letting go of life, surrendering to death.

By dying.

Assuming there's no possible way to feed oneself.

@Truth Addict Spiritual bypassing. YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING! YOU CARE!
THAT IS NOT A FAULT! :x

Edited by tsuki

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

It makes sense that gravity is not imaginary because reality feels to all beings reality that it is happening right side up. Except in space. 

God imagines gravity that attracts, ego makes distinction named 'gravity'.
There is no duality between thought-substance and matter-substance.
There is only one substance - consciousness.

@Inliytened1 Goddamn it, love has a way of getting around EVERYTHING doesn't it? :x

@tsuki I love it when you write in all caps. 

Some enlightened masters don't have to eat, why can't a person eat when they fall in love? What's the connection? 

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.