Marks199

How could I make my second step after the first one

3 posts in this topic

Hello, as I already mentioned I will open a gym. That will be my first step is putting myself in a productive mode after not working for 1 and a half year. Leo said you should finish university or something you are good in like for example for me its languages. I can speak German, Spanish, Croatian, English, and Portuguese. But I don't have my own money should I or shouldn't I do the positive affirmation "I own my life" because with this affirmation I can see my intuitive message. I want to learn Chinese. Wich costs me 1 500 000 COP(Colombian peso) per level there are 4 of them so multiply it by 4. I don't have enough money and by the way, I have to learn about cardio exercises. I don't want to stop learning languages because I would feel bad. As Leo said in his life purpose course follow your bliss combine the things you love to do. The only one who can pay me the course is my mother. I sometimes feel so stupid and embarrassing. sorry for writing without any order :P

Edited by Marks199

Do you have to learn Chinese now? Maybe focus on your business first and once you have time and money then you can learn Chinese.

I have an opinion on everything :D