Schahin

If I am god how do I not have free will? 

22 posts in this topic

This is what happens @Schahin

There's two points of view, the relative and the absolute. From the relative POV you are a person, limited, etc. So, from the POV of the person, you have no free will. In fact, the problem is that you are identifying with the person, that's why the teachings say "you don't have free will". You think you have no free will because of your identification with the body/mind/person. You are in a low consciousness place. (Like I am too).

But now, you are confused. Because you are getting awake to the fact that you are God. And if you are God then why you don't have free will?

You see???? what you are doing? You are god, and you ask why you don't have free will. That "you" who doesn't have free will is the person, the ego.

God always had free will. And you are it. But because of the identification with the person, you think you don't have it. Why? Because when you identify with the person or the ego you want things that God doesn't. Because God has free will he does what is better for "you" to become awakened.

But maybe you feel that this that you are doing for your good, to become awakened, because you are in the ego Perspective, you think is bad and that you don't have free will and blah blah blah...

If you see it from the Absolute POV you have free will, if you think you are a person, so you see it from the relative POV you have no free will.

Both are truth.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God playing a human.

And you are a human playing God. Haha! ?

@Schahin

You're not God, especially not the one you imagine It to be.