tatsumaru

Are all gurus a scam?

86 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Maybe they’re finite. 

You do misspell things occasionally. 

I think Esther Hicks is pretty brilliant, channeling higher wisdom while not taking credit and being open that the medium/herself is limited and human and even using it as an example to enhance her teachings. I also can't help but think that slapping a male's name on her work didn't help.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Any way you slice it they’re all saying exactly the same thing,  from different perspectives on the very same path. 

Sadhguru’s inner engineering is Ester Hick’s law of attraction. 

Follow Leo’s teachings and you’ll realize you’re Abraham Hicks. 

Follow Abe’s teachings and you’ll end up living a life like Leo. 

Wait a second. Actualizing Selfless service to Reality. 

Ok. I know, I pretend that I don't. ?

But need some time to rest,to heal. Is this ok? 

Hope you understand.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Wjat’s mishspelig hsfe to do wiih fiwnte?  Is Esther finite?  Who mispells...who dispels? 

xDxDxD Sometimes (ok, a lot of the time), we mix up self-realized with our idea of perfect. 

Yes, she is infinite, so is everyone else when they cease to appear separate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

when they cease to appear separate

If she is infinite, there is no thing she is not, yes? 

Who is ‘they’ which are appearing to be separate? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@mandyjw pssst, psssssssssst , psssssssssssssst 

PSSSSSSSSSSST 

i never hear you say that about me 9_9

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If she is infinite, there is no thing she is not, yes? 

Who is ‘they’ which are appearing to be separate? 

She both is and isn't, there both is and isn't. They both are and aren't separate. The question can't be answered. She is a projection/creation of myself, I am a projection/creation of your self.

@Aakash I love you. Go away. 

Thanks @Nahm Thanks for appearing in my Vortex. Thanks for Being me.

Totality of this breaks logical mind. ??

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

I agree with you, but just an interesting fact, I’ve heard Sadhguru supporting the death penalty of criminals. 

I think I still support the death penalty for certain criminals. Some people you just can't reform. Someone like Hitler you execute.

The problem with the death penalty has more do with cases of executing innocents. That is certainly very problematic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Some people you just can't reform. Someone like Hitler you execute.

In theory, what would happen if we caught a Hitler and plugged some 5-MeO-DMT into him instead xD

Edited by AlldayLoop

5 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

In theory, what happens if we caught a Hitler and plugged some 5-MeO-DMT into him xD

I doubt it would help. He's too far gone. His ego will probably co-op any mystical insights and make him an even bigger devil. After Hitler was nearly assassinated by a bomb blast, he rationalized it to himself that God saved his life so that he could fulfill his mission of exterminating the Jews. How do you cure someone like that? His mind was way too radicalized with ideology.

If there was a practical way to save him, I'd be for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Is & isn’t....a duality? 

I'll take "Is" for 500, Alex. 

@mandyjw What confuses you?

You my try to grasp it with logical mind. Don't know if building convictions can replace actual God realization. Maybe it can but meditation is the Way. 

Hmm maybe I took too large of a perspective on death row matters. All in all, I’d have to agree with Leo, it’s ultimately a mind too invested in its ideology to change. The whole point of a prison system is for self-reflection to occur, for a person to be bent to societal structures. In its rawest form. So if a person is too far gone to even reintegrate principality and morality into, then there’s probably no point. How do you assess this? You can’t becausr when people are released from prison they either join stage red affiliates or start From scratch at stage beige. Whilst society has pulled so far ahead, they’re left behind and have no choice but to act in criminal ways as they don’t wish to suffer. 

But this would all be in hindsight after release. Death row people are what ? Peoples who’s reality doesn’t orient to social standards. At the end of the day, if it doesn’t benefit everyone. Then it’s better to kill them. 

But I can’t seem to locate a measurement, so a VR test of their ideological tensile strength would be a good idea. Leo’s probably right ideological attachment is a probably a good measurement. 

If you stuck a Jew in front of hitler and got him to say a couple of things. I’m sure hitler would react, even if it was for his freedom. 

@AakashPeople who rise in power are biggest cowards actually. 

self=fear

Imagine that life. Protecting fear entire life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Daily double! 

xD DAMN IT. 

@zeroISinfinity How exactly are we supposed to use 26 characters to communicate nondualistically?