Justincredible76

How do i know i’m feeling energy or a placebo effect?

5 posts in this topic

Sometimes when im being particularly conscious i get a sensation around my third eye, and less often and intense but still relevantly ill feel what sort of seems to be an energetic link in a straight line from the root chakra to the third eye chakra with all those in between. The thing about this sensation is im not completely sure that its a real effect and not just an illusion of my mind. How can i be sure what im feeling is real or just placebo?

I feel cool energy in my left ear really noticably when I start meditating or doing yoga or even talking about consciousness. Then recently I've noticed little speckles of cool energy across my face and in my arm. When I started feeling it in my ear I was literally seriously concerned cuz I thought what I was feeling was some sort of insect that had crawled into my fucking ear. The kryia yoga book talks about how your meant to start feeling cool energy rise through your spine as you continue to do chakra awareness. 

Sometimes there are normal bodily sensations, but if it feels cool and very noticeable then it's probably the energy. You can feel it clearly if it's legit

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p it doesnt quite feel cool, but it feels like a tension almost, maybe it actually is just a tension but i tried massaging the area and its still present so i really dont know at this point

Hey I feel that too when I’m deep in the session, and I was wondering too actually.