Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tatsumaru

Crippling doubt leads to existential fear

24 posts in this topic

@Nahm

My friend, we're going to have a problem. Leave a little room for others, you just nailed it! ??❤️

??

@tatsumaru

Just adding to what our awesome friend Nahm said, have you noticed that thoughts are merely thoughts? I mean it's great that you've succeeded in detaching from them, but have you yet seen them naked? Have you ever seen thoughts for what they actually are? This is critical, make sure you don't skip it.

Edited by Truth Addict

22 hours ago, Nahm said:

Notice the yin and yang (duality) are within a circle (nonduality), and the circle is also within the yin and within the yang (represented by the two smaller, often missed, circles) or, within all “things”. Notice anything one is most absolutely certain of, knows to be true beyond a doubt - is always discovered to have that pesky smaller circle, the opposite, the paradox, within it. I suggest it reveals the fundamental dualistic apparent nature of things, can never be pigeon holed as actually dualistic. What appears solid, done, created, is actually spontaneous and not two, creation/creating - there is no “done” to actually be found. There is no truth to be found, sans the Truth, bigger circle. The one which all duality appears within, the one which appears within all duality.

Lao Zi has said: The Tao creates One and One creates Yin/Yang. So if Yin/Yang is duality and One is non-duality/god then what is Tao?

33 minutes ago, tatsumaru said:

Lao Zi has said: The Tao creates One and One creates Yin/Yang. So if Yin/Yang is duality and One is non-duality/god then what is Tao?

You.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE