Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Is there a divine plan to this life?

25 posts in this topic

My plan is to completely escape this

Liberation. 

No more lives lived at all. 

Not to help perceived others or perceived Reality. 

Something extremly Selfless everything else fails in comparison. 

Not needed not wanted, without desires without needs or wants. 

Step above Being. Step above Matrix. Last Fear and final acceptance of Truth. 

Living life is charade and distraction. 

I don't exist not even as ego not even as Awareness not even as Source/God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I understand what your saying, I’ve already inquired about this. And what you want to do is become the god beyond absolute infinity - non-existence. And this is an impossibility. 

Because only existence exists. The god beyond absolute infinity like I keep telling everyone is unprovable. It will let you become absolute infinity but it will not let you become it. It is you and you are not it completely. It’s as I’ve said it’s an incomplete - complete model. 

What you asking for is an impossibility sorry to tell you. You would be wasting your time for no reason, reaching for something that is an impossibility. Your best bet is to leave love alone and go for absolute nothing. Simple. 

It’s as I’ve said enlightenment itself is within existence. It’s just the highest truth possible across all boards of relativity 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Including every pixel on this screen you're looking at and every character written on this forum.

Ohhhhhh, so that's how you are able to put up with our bullshit. That's what all this work was for, TADA! xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

There must be a specific plan. 

As all the possibilities have already happened, therefore the future must be certain already too. 

Given the specific circumstances and the law of cause and effect, and that there is no future but everything has already happened, then there must be a specific plan to this specific life. 

Many mediums, channellers and other spiritually involved people talk about a change of era and that the planet is becoming one of renewment or regeneration where everybody lives in peace and everybody lives awoken. 

Just wanted to know more opinions on how things are going to develop in this specific life and who agrees on the idea of a change of era