Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrewNows

We live in the matrix but are you aware of it?

23 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Key Elements 

Yes maybe for some, it can sure be...I don’t talk about my life purpose, I feel as though I lack a plan, and continue to fall into prepping until burnout, like I’ll never actually be ready. I’ve had new desires lately to jump into new Opportunities and I feel it’s going to lead to more joy, so that’s where I’m at, bringing ideas into fruition 

I agree with what you said on the other points. I just want to say that with a life purpose, it is YOU. It's like giving birth to you, like asexual reproduction. ? (Ok, I sound a little weird here.) It's totally YOU, but you could incorporate your career, interests, hobbies, passions, entrepreneurship, non-duality etc, in it. You are giving birth to something profound like that. God is giving birth to something, a leader, that will make this matrix (dream) a more peaceful place to live in.

10 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I just want to say that with a life purpose, it is YOU. It's like giving birth to you, like asexual reproduction. 

A deeper meaning to purpose that isn’t gender inclusive, I like it! ?

but seriously, I feel it relates to “the best version” of YOU, in an unconditional or all encompassing sense 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows labor of love? It goes beyond that. That's why I called it an asexual YOU type of God Leader birth. ? This is reminding me of Zeus giving birth to Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. This birth was asexual. She came out of his head. Looks like wisdom symbolizes asexual births. Just look around for high conscious inventions.

Is Athena symbolic of enlightenment? Because enlightenment is definitely wisdom. So, I think Athena is symbolic of enlightenment.

And, LP doesn't have to be stuck at stage orange, meaningless, stuck, achievist mindset only and stressful. I don't consider stuck stage orange businesses to be LP.

Yup, it's the "best version of yourself," inclusive of all the best features.