pluto

Non-Duality, Duality and Trinity Beautifully Explained by Bashar

60 posts in this topic

@Nahm God already knows he is God but he is the only thing there is so he keeps re-knowing (not even sure that's a word but if not i just invented it) himself to eternity xD

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Like i said, it's a direct contradiction to enlightenment. There is no such thing as an ego really. so what your really doing is transforming your ego into god itself. Therefore solving the whole paradox of ego vs no ego. Its as you've said eventually you'll reach a permanent state of non-dual awareness, when they give up the notion of others vs I as        both god. Its infusing god into all duality which is what ? 

none other than truth itself

@Inliytened1 @nahm  god does not know himself, he simply is unconditionally loving to all and is not aware of, its being detached from everything. If this statement was true than its ironically funny that you would be tricking yourself into thinking that there is god who is guiding you along fate. Which is itself the trinity in effect and the impossibility of its breakdown. You can neither confirm nor deny this remark because for enlightenment to work, it has to be guided by fate or being, for lack of a better word. I mean its not like your wrong, the highest truth is the highest truth in the end. its just not the only highest truth

@Inliytened1 Gotcha and thank you. If you were seeking, there’d be more to say, or maybe better said, it’d feel appropriate. I appreciate your sharing of your insights all the same. ??

@abrakamowse Yes, no right or wrong words. Perhaps I can just clearly state - the intention is self realization, and maybe interesting conversation. I’m aware there’s nothing to know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 @nahm  god does not know himself, he simply is unconditionally loving to all and is not aware of, its being detached from everything. If this statement was true than its ironically funny that you would be tricking yourself into thinking that there is god who is guiding you along fate. Which is itself the trinity in effect and the impossibility of its breakdown. You can neither confirm nor deny this remark because for enlightenment to work, it has to be guided by fate or being, for lack of a better word. I mean its not like your wrong, the highest truth is the highest truth in the end. its just not the only highest truth

In the same vein my friend, are you seeking? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Anyways this is all within the scope of my predication. There is no authority to validate my individualistic claims, collectively. it is what it is, i'm interested to see how people develop. At this point, i think @Truth Addict gave me some real good advice. I should probably re-think my approach. However, the length of a retreat won't do it. I would probably have to wait 10 years to shine the bat signal once again. it would seem that i am not sticking to my own paradigm creations, instead of trying to persuade others. The only way is to be it. 

As ghadi said , be the change you wish to see. 

ahah its a shame , i don't have the life circumstances to make it work. 

My answers are so paradoxical to enlightenment that its factually incorrect to reply to people now. Fucking victim mentality LOL

At this point, i feel like buddha LOL. Its like what's the point of saying it, nobody will get it ahaha. maybe there will be one. is this what my six years of thinking through all issues has lead me, to rely on one person to get it. 

shit man, its so upsetting. Wanting to talk about high levels of consciousness, but having to resort to talking about logic. Still the vision is idealistic i will admit. i guess it is what it is, history. The contradiction of recontextualised words means i won't provide any value in the meditation, enlightenment and spirituality sub forum. I guess i'll stick to the probability of re-arranging general metaknowledge for self-actualising sub-forum and hope on them sticking drugs up their butts on the off-chance, something will happen. 

Good game guys, i'll call it time. 

Better than 0%. 

Thank you for everyone's participation, it has been a very knowledgeable and experiential part of my life. 

@Nahm ahahah YUP, i'm in the same vein bro. I can not break down the trinity either. 

Nah i'm not seeking, unfortunately my knowledge is more extensive than this 

i'm in the same boat as everyone else , life is ultimately pointless 

Just playing a character probably rather unconsciously and then when i am conscious, just drop it and be for the small amount of time, then go back to unconscious acting lol 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 I solved it inlytened1 bro, you are the third type of highest enlightenment! 

therefore everyone is taken into account and it solves ALL issues! nobody is incorrect! we are all correct

all of trinity explained check out the thread bro! you were the missing piece ahaha

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm  Yes, it is interesting indeed. I also read some gnostic books where they make a distinction between God and Jehovah. When they say God they are talking about the Void or Nothingness, the Absolute or God without attributes and they say it is something that is Superior to the "God Creator" (Jehovah).

And Jehovah they consider him like bad, like the God of the Old Testament who judges and want sacrifices and stuff like that. I feel like it is a mix between what hinduism calls Maya. Not the same, but something close. Like Jehovah creates reality, it's the tool that God (The Absolute) has to know itself, but he doesn't really need it. He does it because he can, or because he is.

:)

But is all like the Old Zen saying, about the blind monks and the elephant. Anyway I think is interesting if you understand it like Leo says with "Radical Openmindedness".

-_-

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

At the ultimate level, you cannot know/experience yourself. You need to create an initial layer of yourself, a reflection of yourself to know/see/experience and live through yourself.

The eyeball cannot see/know itself. It needs a mirror, a reflection. The eyeball just is, there is nothign more to it.

Non-duality/THE ONE needs duality to know/experience itself and when it experiences itself, it becomes a trinity as a whole.

It is literally the existence that is aware of itself because it creates within itself a kind of reflective pattern of resonance energy and therefore creates "otherness" within itself, a reflection of itself and therefore it can "know itself" that way by comparing the reflection of itself to itself and become self-aware.

Those reflections continue to reverberate on and on and on and on... infinitely and each and every one of those reflections then is literally "all that exists" within "all that is". (All that all that is) is made of all of you, all of us, everything you can imagine, is a reflection of existence knowing itself through ALL THAT IS.

So consciousness very importantly requires the concept of "otherness" within existence in order to "know" itself and life experiences and time/space and all that you ever experienced, experience now and will experience is the product of ALL THAT IS knowing itself in all the ways that it can.

Every single thing/being/concept within existence are all the different eyes of god(if you will) through which it "sees" itself in those reflections but because it is actually consciousness itself, because it is "conscious of itself" then all the reflections are also made of "that" consciousness. All the reflections are conscious too such as all of you, all of us, everything.

ALL THAT IS is the First reflection of THE ONE. Without ALL THAT IS, THE ONE cannot know/experience or live through itself, it simply JUST IS.

Ect...

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

9 hours ago, pluto said:

At the ultimate level, you cannot know/experience yourself. You need to create an initial layer of yourself, a reflection of yourself to know/see/experience and live through yourself.

The eyeball cannot see/know itself. It needs a mirror, a reflection. The eyeball just is, there is nothign more to it.

Non-duality/THE ONE needs duality to know/experience itself and when it experiences itself, it becomes a trinity as a whole.

It is literally the existence that is aware of itself because it creates within itself a kind of reflective pattern of resonance energy and therefore creates "otherness" within itself, a reflection of itself and therefore it can "know itself" that way by comparing the reflection of itself to itself and become self-aware.

Those reflections continue to reverberate on and on and on and on... infinitely and each and every one of those reflections then is literally "all that exists" within "all that is". (All that all that is) is made of all of you, all of us, everything you can imagine, is a reflection of existence knowing itself through ALL THAT IS.

So consciousness very importantly requires the concept of "otherness" within existence in order to "know" itself and life experiences and time/space and all that you ever experienced, experience now and will experience is the product of ALL THAT IS knowing itself in all the ways that it can.

Every single thing/being/concept within existence are all the different eyes of god(if you will) through which it "sees" itself in those reflections but because it is actually consciousness itself, because it is "conscious of itself" then all the reflections are also made of "that" consciousness. All the reflections are conscious too such as all of you, all of us, everything.

ALL THAT IS is the First reflection of THE ONE. Without ALL THAT IS, THE ONE cannot know/experience or live through itself, it simply JUST IS.

Ect...

Beautifully said!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's funny the way Bashar talks hehehe...  he is, in fact Darryl Anka channeling Bashar

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse

Hey man thanks for introducing Paul Brunton notes in this forum. Been reading for few days. Such a goldmine!

Wanted to say thanks ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom  You are welcome! There is really good stuff in his website. Glad to be of help!

-_-

On 7/28/2019 at 0:06 PM, Aakash said:

@Aakash God is infinite intelligence.  its so infinite that it both knows itself and needs to know itself simultaneously.   It already knows and loves itself and needs to experience its own love simultaneously.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1  yeah lol I wasn’t talking about that god. LOOL! But yeah I agree. 

To be honest even saying it is aware is too much. Any word is too much about it Lool! 

On 2019-07-28 at 8:21 AM, pluto said:

Of course you are welcome, there are not right from wrongs and ultimately non-duality is to simply show you who and what you are, that's when you have AWAKENED but you are still not Enlightened. You only become Enlightened when you remember how to walk and live the path you chose through duality/trinity.

Most people think when they experience oneness they are automatically enlightened. No, This is incorrect sorry to say. The key is to master this so you can find the (balance-point) between non-dual and dual thus you live AS the Trinity. Many beings get caught up in the "non-dual state" instead of remembering why they chose to be dual in the first place, when they remember and walk the dual state with non-dual awareness, the trinity is expressed.

That is when you truly become Enlightened, when you are fully immersed in duality yet simultaneously aware of oneness of all things. This is when you are truly alive, beauty is everpresent, divinity is everpresent.

This is when you are god in human form, this is when you have become a True Enlightened Master.

Excuse my way of verbal expression. I believe i could of expressed or written it better, i am sure someone can explain it to you in simpler detail and terms but as of right now this is how its all coming out so i hope it makes sense, at least in some way/shape/form.

All the best :)

That's a good pointer. 

Would you agree that this is a maturing that "happens" in it's time (unless something is holding on to the non-dual state?