Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

I had a death experience, it was daunting.

10 posts in this topic

I was with my friends in the park. One of my friends was talking about a technique that his brother learned from a psychologist.

He said that the technique is used for making people pass out for a small time.

I always disagreed to try it but that day I said lets do it.

I sat down leaning on a wall and he told me to breathe deeply and rapidly (something like shamanic breathing) for 10-15 times. Then I held my lungs full and stood up and one of my friends put his hands under my chest and push me towards wall while I held the air.

It felt like my head was getting bigger and after a few seconds I told him to stop because it wont work. As I was telling him this I suddenly disappeard.

Suddenly everything was gone.

There wasnt a park there. My friends were never there. I never met them. My life never happened. I was never a human. I was never I.

Pure being and infinite nothingness. I forgot that I even did anything like this. As if my life was a dream that I just woke up from and forgot about it.

A few moments later I felt a pain in my chin and my lips. I got up from the ground and my mouth was full of dirt and grass and my nose was bleeding. 

My friends told me that I told them it didnt work and suddenly I fell down and they couldnt catch me

(they were supposed to catch me but I caused them to think I was just pretending.)

A lot of tears flowed through my face and I was in shock that it worked.

I was on the ground shaking with my eyes open for few seconds.

Although it didnt went how it should've been but it was remarkable.

I dont think this technique is healthy, i guess it's working because I get too much oxygen in my brain that makes it shut down. My friend is telling me that this technique is harmless and if you catch the person right, it cant cause serious harm.

But I dont think I would do this technique ever again.

Never the less, it was a scary and beautiful facing of my death.

Is 5 meo dmt simmilar to this experience? What about other psychedelics? (I've never tried anything)

Edited by Pouya

Scared, fear so it's not it. 

How death feels like?

Honestly it is Just amazing no where close to fear. 

How do you know when you are typing this?

Dunno maybe I am immortal, who the f am I? 

This is super irresponsible... Why would you even do this...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Pouya said:

@zeroISinfinity The fear came up right after I came back

Then it's not it. Do not do this stuff. Love and take care of yourself. 

@Keyhole @Rilles

I agree. This technique is not healthy for the brain. There are much better alternatives.

Thank you for concern :) ♥️

this isn't death... just goes unconscious. i have done this with my friends back in highschool lol

just hold the breath and someone squeezes ur chest and u kinda faint/pass out or get dizzy at the least... 

maybe for you. the story you heard was that this would be death so you got/felt what you expected

thoughts create reality :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

don't even put those techniques in practice ever again, take care and hold on for dear life.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@SoonHei actually they didnt tell me anything about that. They said you might see dreams. It just appeared to me like that.

@Pouya This is a Very Deadly game to play! (Pass out- Space Monkey, ect.)

If you pass out at just the right moment during the cardiac cycle it could stop your heart (cardiac arrest).