Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

The Highest Form of Enlightenment

82 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

You're being locked in your paradigm buddy. You can't even see how you are placing your faith in some other belief system than the one you're criticising, because you view it as 'limited'. Your belief system is just as limited as the one you're criticising. With all the love and respect Andrew, apply your own advice if you want to break free. On the other hand, if you like belief systems, then that's also fine. 

sorry dude this was never about me. belief systems are limited, i, as a human, am limited, ill paradigm hop as i please. Please stop making assumptions and claiming i am giving advice just because i share my thoughts. 

Who said that understanding fear, suffering, etc... has better outcomes than a belief system? Your paradigm. 

Who said that seeking more wisdom is a must? Your paradigm.

Who said that we should always try to look for the bigger picture? Your paradigm.

Who said that the bigger picture has more value than the smaller picture? Your paradigm.

None of those claims are true except from your frame of reference, which is based on experiencing stuff for oneself and not taking the words of others for granted.

But again, who said that direct experience is superior to belief? Your paradigm.

believe it or not i dont appreciate you cherry picking my words like "must" and trying to use them against me. I am not wrong in offering a perspective, however i do wish to understand where she is coming from, how she views things like belief, fear, faith, wisdom, and the relationship between diff. religions and spirituality

Welcome to strange-loopery! The endless maze that you've created and only you can help you out of it, only if you want to break free, of course.

another assumption, I do not cling, I love to see people thinking for themselves, consciously brainwashing themselves, so they do not judge others for having different perspectives. 

@AngeliteWho or what are you? Where does wisdom come from? Do you have a purpose on the forum? I am only curious, not trying to judge

@DrewNows

I apologise for criticising your advice, I only did that because I think it's being counter-productive. You're not wrong for offering perspectives, but maybe how you went about it can be improved, that's what I'm suggesting.

I'm not against you, but I don't know anything about you except what you say. What we say usually is an expression of ourselves, that's not always the case though, so I understand, there can always be a room for error, my assumptions aren't perfect.

I wasn't cherry picking words, words like 'must' imply strong clinging to a certain perspective, at least in my dictionary.

However, you said that you love seeing others thinking for themselves, yet here I am doing that and you didn't like it. You didn't like my assumptions that are derived from my free thinking, not from my beliefs about you. I wasn't judging you or anything though, so I don't think that's the reason why.

It's not about any of us. It's about us all.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@AngeliteWho or what are you? Where does wisdom come from? Do you have a purpose on the forum? I am only curious, not trying to judge

Nothing more. Just something i'd feel bad if I didn't tell. You know, when you see something obvious but turning a blind eye on it..

On 2019-07-23 at 7:10 AM, Angelite said:

"Pure Faith in God, without a reason"

This reminds me of my own awakening. It was like I surrendered completely to the higher power. Allowed it to engulf me totally. 

8 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Nothing more. Just something i'd feel bad if I didn't tell. You know, when you see something obvious but turning a blind eye on it..

Yes okay. What brought you here? 

@Truth Addict I was not giving advice, only making a comment based off where I perceived the thread to be going. Didn’t think Id get a chance to understand her.

Anyways maybe you took something away from our derailment if maybe I triggered you. I learned something ?

17 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

This reminds me of my own awakening. It was like I surrendered completely to the higher power. Allowed it to engulf me totally. 

You are that power. What you did is Surrender ing ego to Truth. Joke is that it's always the case. 

27 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Truth Addict I was not giving advice, only making a comment based off where I perceived the thread to be going. Didn’t think Id get a chance to understand her.

Call it whatever you want, it was an advice.

27 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Truth Addict 

if maybe I triggered you.

You didn't, but now you did ?

Edited by Truth Addict

On 7/27/2019 at 11:19 PM, DrewNows said:

@Angelite take off your spectacles, there’s more to see! God is beyond all thought

@Truth AddictI’m sorry you mistook this for advice :P 

18 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You didn't, but now you did ?

Good :D 

18 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Truth Addict

I’m sorry you mistook this for advice :P 

Good :D 

No, I should be sorry. It wasn't an advice, it was a command ???

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

No, I should be sorry. It wasn't an advice, it was a command ???

Indeed. 

Thanks, I learned my lesson (this time :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I learned my lesson (this time :ph34r:

Is it the "Don't argue with fools. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience" lesson? 9_9xD

Edited by Truth Addict

8 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Is it the "Don't argue with fools. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience" lesson? 9_9xD

Please stop trying to make a fool outa me.

IM A FOOL! THERE! I SAID IT, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?! ?

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But this one describe YOURSELF @DrewNowseven better.

Trickster.jpg

Maaaman! 

@DrewNows Yup that's totallity of it. ?

Ohhh that's why Goodness and Selflessness and Love pay off. ❤️❤️❤️

We are your wise?.