Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

The Highest Form of Enlightenment

82 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict Unfortunately if would be great if it was actually a worldview, the truth is not a world view. I know it doesn't make sense now man, but i think its already complete. We'll see how time goes. it'll probably take about 10 years to get feedback LOL. 

I can't do this alone, but anyways its done. but yeah, its probably all set up to make sense in the next 10 years for people. 

We need people on both sides of the highest truth ,it's just how do we unify such both truths for both sides to co-operate understanding of each  others as the highest truth and accepting the other and moving forward aswell. 

It would take a civil argument between both truths and an acceptance of it as absolutes. Because the absolute itself is beyond the absolute we derive as humans. This is what will verify them. 

The cascade will result in many prosperous years for humanity. It will regress if people all took enlightenment as the highest truth and that's the issue i'm trying to dissolve. 

but how long would it take for people to reach tier 2 SD and on top of that have an omniscient awakening, neglect enlightenment and continue searching for possibilities and solutions for human problems that don't relay around enlightenment and seeing the issues as illusions. When they actually are illusions itself at the highest truth. Its a contradiction that needs a recontextualised word to make it work and omniscient awakening is not the word. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

You're 'paradigm locked'. You can't even see what's beyond your current paradigm.

What you preach is not the truth. It's just pointers. You are confusing the two. (yes, I know that pointers are also the truth).

Your teachings are counter-productive. That's why I'm criticising them. If you're happy with your beliefs, then great. You're not doing anyone any service here. You're just mentally masturbating all day long. Seriously, don't you have anything else to do in your life?

@Truth Addict Yes paradigm lock is exactly what needs to happen for me, I'm not sure what's on my current paradigm because it hasn't been discovered yet in my opinion. So the best odds to counter against, is to help others discover that consciousness paradigm's is truth seeking itself and it's exactly what needs to happen if we want to progress consciousness. Of course this is counter-productive to those seeking enlightenment and therefore the distinction needs to be made. 

The pointer hasn't been completely formed yet. so currently i'm only pointing to an illusory idea. 

Progress is not linear, i just never expected to have such an impact on the enlightenment, so i'm finding a way to split it up. Dude mental masturbation is exactly what someone should do! it's not to be demonized just because it doesn't get you to enlightenment. What i want is to create great loving leaders, who if they wish to take the avenue of enlightenment, do so. With proper understanding of the ramification of making such a decision between the two highest forms of the truth. 

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Seriously, don't you have anything else to do in your life?

Its not such a simple decisions to decide what the best course of action is in life. Especially when the framework provided by society is sorely inadequate. Right now, i just want to save others time by changing their understanding, so they don't have to go through the same confusion i went through. 

On 23/07/2019 at 7:10 AM, Angelite said:

Is Pure Faith in God. 

Complete Surrender to God.

Without anything in between. 

Not a human, not a product, not drugs, not even time and space. 

Wherever you are, whenever it is. 

God is with you. 

"Pure Faith in God, without a reason"

If you need a reason, that's still not pure enough. You haven't gone full circle. 

✨✨✨

God is expérience itself.

@Aakash

As long as you are paradigm locked, try to keep that lock away from other people's minds. Your lock would not resonate with their locks, and you wouldn't succeed in convincing them of anything. Until you're free, you will only cause damage. Accept that fact and move on to silence, it is one of the greatest teachers that I have ever known.

25 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict So the best odds to counter against, is to help others discover that consciousness paradigm's is truth seeking itself and it's exactly what needs to happen if we want to progress consciousness.

Nobody cares about progressing consciousness except the ones that have already bought into that idea. Progressing consciousness doesn't make any sense to the ones who don't share the same paradigm as yours.

27 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict Dude mental masturbation is exactly what someone should do! it's not to be demonized just because it doesn't get you to enlightenment. What i want is to create great loving leaders, who if they wish to take the avenue of enlightenment, do so. With proper understanding of the ramification of making such a decision between the two highest forms of the truth. 

You can do whatever you want. There's nothing wrong with mental masturbation, except that it will prevent you from actually having real effects on the real world. That's why I said your teachings are counter-productive.

What I suggest for you is to go on a retreat and meditate for as long as you can, and then return, maybe then you will have more clarity. Right now you're stuck in Maya, you can either stay or let go. It's all up to you.

13 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Nobody cares about progressing consciousness except the ones that have already bought into that idea. Progressing consciousness doesn't make any sense to the ones who don't share the same paradigm as yours.

Which is the exact problem

To be honest, i was only being truthful. I don't actually expect people to understand. 

I get what your saying, but i don't have the capability to move in silence to sort this one out. Silence is the language of enlightenment, it is not the language of this highest truth. 

17 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Progressing consciousness doesn't make any sense to the ones who don't share the same paradigm as yours.

This is about the alignment of all paradigms for the common goal of expansion. It serves everyone's needs and creates an offshoot to enlightenment if that's what one wants. 

Maya is again not what i'm stuck in. it is only a true statement in relation to enlightenment. This highest truth has nothing to do with enlightenment but consciousness itself. Which is seen as maya, but in fact is not when non duality/ duality breaks down at higher levels. 

All the words pertained to enlightenment are counter-productive for this vision and all the words for this vision are in people's short term interest counter-productive to enlightenment. See what i propose incorporates enlightenment, where as they exclude this highest truth. For which they are right. 

its a contradiction. Still i appreciate the advice, i will give it a second thought later. 

42 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Which is the exact problem

This problem exists only in your paradigm. There isn't a problem, you're imagining it.

This is about the alignment of all paradigms for the common goal of expansion. It serves everyone's needs and creates an offshoot to enlightenment if that's what one wants.

No, it doesn't. You're trying to skip the natural course of evolution, which is contraction and expansion. You're just being a cancer in a form of a human being, expanding/growing at all costs (referring to your ideas/worldviews).

For example, we wouldn't be able to survive as human beings if we killed all the bacteria in the world. Expansion/evolution/survival needs a delicate balance which does not require our thinking to interfere. Too much survival will end up backfiring at us, causing us to die (currently happening on a global scale i.e. wars, pollution, etc...). 

On the other hand, growth/expansion happens naturally without our interference. Growth is a natural process. No need for being neurotic about it. Everything is perfect, and all is taken care of. Don't worry.

Maya is again not what i'm stuck in. it is only a true statement in relation to enlightenment. This highest truth has nothing to do with enlightenment but consciousness itself. Which is seen as maya, but in fact is not when non duality/ duality breaks down at higher levels.

This is bullshit. You're hopelessly stuck in Maya until you decide to be honest with yourself about it.

You're not beyond enlightenment and non-duality. It's just a disfunctional version of enlightenment, while having inaccurate maps for reality and lacking clear-sightedness.

All the words pertained to enlightenment are counter-productive for this vision and all the words for this vision are in people's short term interest counter-productive to enlightenment. See what i propose incorporates enlightenment, where as they exclude this highest truth. For which they are right. 

It's usually counter-productive unless it's asked for. Non-duality teachings have confused people for so long. We don't need more confusion. Only the ones who ask for clarity about reality should be taught, because they are deluded, since reality is clear and simple, there's no need for clarification.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows Why should she convert from her current views? She does not seem to be suffering at all. Somehow you do.

Why all the assumptions here buddy? 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

Why all the assumptions here buddy?

One assumption. Just one. Your suffering.

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

One assumption. Just one. Your suffering.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows Why should she convert from her current views? Never said she should. She does not seem to be suffering at all. Assumption. Somehow you do. Assumption.

@DrewNows

I never said you said she should. I just asked "why?" because you told her to 'take off her spectacles' like there's something wrong with them. The answer might change my or her mind.

She didn't say she is suffering. So, the apparent reality is no suffering. The assumption is suffering.

The last one is the only real assumption.

And to answer your question: "why assuming your suffering?" I don't know, maybe I'm projecting, maybe not.

Edited by Truth Addict

33 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

I never said you said she should. I just asked "why?" because you told her to 'take off her spectacles' like there's something wrong with them. The answer might change my or her mind. you could have asked me why i said that...she must change her own mind. Perhaps she could find the right questions for that if she's willing and doesn't run away.

She didn't say she is suffering. So, the apparent reality is no suffering. The assumption is suffering. what creates suffering?  

The last one is the only real assumption.

And to answer your question: "why assuming your suffering?" I don't know, maybe I'm projecting, maybe not. i have no skin in the game personally, i try to be a conscious believer, as well as a conscious sufferer haha 

@DrewNows

Why must she? What will happen (to you, and to her) if she doesn't?

"What creates suffering?" The short answer is inner conflict, which she does not seem to be having.

Okay, I believe you.

Edited by Truth Addict

Highest form of enlightenment?

When you watch sun for 10 minutes and it doesn't affect you at all. ?

(don't do this) 

Yeah I am ready. ?

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

Why must she? What will happen (to you, and to her) if she doesn't? To do or not to do, it is her God given right. But none can do it for her...

I, of course, would die a very painful death. :P 

“Only YOU can prevent forest fires” ?

"What creates suffering?" The short answer is inner conflict, which she does not seem to be having. Separation  

Okay, I believe you.

@DrewNows

Of course, but I still don't understand why you think she must change her mind. And I don't understand at all what you're trying to say with the quote and the phrase right above it.

I wouldn't say separation is what  creates suffering. The word 'separation' has a lot of hidden metaphysics, it doesn't mean believing that God is a separate entity per se.

Everything is not what it seems. Many people who yap about nonduality all the time are still living a dualistic life, and so they suffer tremendously due to inner conflict. On the contrary, some people believe in God as a higher supreme being and they surrender their ego/will/desires to It. Therefore, they don't experience any conflict or suffering. So, unless someone clearly shows suffering in a clear way, I think I shouldn't try to convince them of solutions (that they don't even believe they need).

5 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@DrewNows

Of course, but I still don't understand why you think she must change her mind. And I don't understand at all what you're trying to say with the quote and the phrase right above it.

Choosing to know oneself means there is an understanding of fear,suffering, pain etc that goes beyond belief...

it’s not about changing her mind but going beyond to the place where wisdom arises 

I wouldn't say separation is what  creates suffering. The word 'separation' has a lot of hidden metaphysics, it doesn't mean believing that God is a separate entity per se. 

separation/Inner division creates conflict/confusion 

Everything is not what it seems. Many people who yap about nonduality all the time are still living a dualistic life, and so they suffer tremendously due to inner conflict. On the contrary, some people believe in God as a higher supreme being and they surrender their ego/will/desires to It. Therefore, they don't experience any conflict or suffering. So, unless someone clearly shows suffering in a clear way, I think I shouldn't try to convince them of solutions (that they don't even believe they need).

This is not a convincing game. Faith in a belief is enough for many but It’s limitations may not be fully understood 

@DrewNows

You're being locked in your paradigm buddy. You can't even see how you are placing your faith in some other belief system than the one you're criticising, because you view it as 'limited'. Your belief system is just as limited as the one you're criticising. With all the love and respect Andrew, apply your own advice if you want to break free. On the other hand, if you like belief systems, then that's also fine.

Who said that understanding fear, suffering, etc... has better outcomes than a belief system? Your paradigm.

Who said that seeking more wisdom is a must? Your paradigm.

Who said that we should always try to look for the bigger picture? Your paradigm.

Who said that the bigger picture has more value than the smaller picture? Your paradigm.

None of those claims are true except from your frame of reference, which is based on experiencing stuff for oneself and not taking the words of others for granted.

But again, who said that direct experience is superior to belief? Your paradigm.

Welcome to strange-loopery! The endless maze that you've created and only you can help you out of it, only if you want to break free, of course.

Edited by Truth Addict

Huh?...why? Haven't read all.

But I think I have one more thing to convey.

For the benefit of all. 

It's the only thing I wanna say since last November.

Don't wait for it though. 

Edited by Angelite