Psyche_92

David Goggins

4 posts in this topic

So i just stumbled upon this guy called "David Goggins", and watched this interview:

Pretty cool interview and all, but what would happen if this guy awakened to the truth? I honestly don't feel like he did all of this, if anything out of pure authenticity.

It seems like he's been through a lot of pain, and ran away from it like a madman, and i feel like that's the only thing that fueled him to get to this place.

He definitely looks healthy and young for his age, but i don't know about his psychological state. I think he's holding up a big mask. I mean, the title of his book is called "can't hurt me". That doesn't sound healthy to me at all.

What do you think?

In my opinion you're judging what you don't understand.

Obviously his lifestyle contradicts what you believe to be healthy, in this instance you've resolved this dissonance by stating that he's the one that is unhealthy.

My advice would just be to learn from him, as I do.

That's all I have to say on the subject because so far your thoughts seem preliminary, meaning you still have to put a lot of work into developing them before they're at any decent level.

I'm hoping that this thread was created out of an attempt to understand as opposed to just shallow judgemental commentary.