TheAvatarState

I'm tired of this catch-22, so I'll give it a try.

31 posts in this topic

Try to accept that you know nothing. These are just two perspectives. 

@TheAvatarState Yes thats why practioners always say its better to keep a child like mind. Your mind gets locked when you think you've got it, Therefore you've lost traction in the groundless ground! [hypothetically] - depends on your openness 

Edited by Aakash

@FoxFoxFox I agree with a lot of what you said. It's not normal or healthy to think as deeply about this shit as I do. And to what end? Every time I go down the rabbit hole I just come back full circle. Every time, because I am the only authority. Granted my takeaway is a more holistic understanding, but still, it's not really condusive to leading a happy life. 

I just had an insight: I think this unconscious disorder is a survival strategy. What I'm surviving, however, I have no idea. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

3 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

I'd appreciate any input on this. 

So there's 2 worldviews going on in my head. Yes, I know they are both a waste of time and ultimately illusory, but I have to know. Each worldview leads to radically different and practical implications. 

The first is probably what most people visualize with nonduality. We are all the same, but each ego has a different and valid perspective. 

The second worldview that I can't seem to shake is that my perspective might be the only one that exists. That every person I've ever seen is literally a projection of my own mind. That every conversation I've ever had is only with myself, that for example I imagined an argument even though it didn't need to happen. That no one else actually has original thoughts, they are just my own thoughts in a separate "compartment" of my own mind, so I'm not conscious of it. 

Ok, those are the two views. Now, you might be thinking these might be the same... Perhaps they are. But there seems to be a fundamental difference between them, with huge implications in my relationship to the world. Probably my mental health too. I just want the Truth. 

But of course, this presents a catch-22. If the second worldview is correct, then I'm literally just asking myself. So, while I can't trust anyone's answer, I'm perhaps looking for other perspectives that I might be missing, so I can triangulate on the truth here. Nonduality is pointing to one of these 2 outlooks. And please don't tell me I'm wasting time fantasizing, if you were conscious of me, then you'd know that wouldn't be a proper response. 

Your second worldview is invalid and twisted. You don't exist. If anything, it is YOU who are being projected into existence this very moment. So is Everything. Understand that you are God and that there is only God. This is the highest understanding. There is only One, this One is God. God is Being itself that exists as Everything, as the One and Only. He is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, all-knowing. Leo's teachings don't conflict with my conscious knowledge of God as I have a direct connection and awareness of God and myself as God. Everything he says can be realized sober once you become conscious of God.

8 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. It's not normal or healthy to think as deeply about this shit as I do. And to what end?

you misunderstood what i said, it's infact neccessary to do it however much you need until you find a conclusive answer, then its important to find a new point of view that may be higher. When you find a higher one, then start the process over again. 

its more healthier than leaving for your society to decide by default 

there's no stopping going full circle, a CIRCLE IS a strange loop! ahaha, once you think you got it, you will automatically start from the position that you don't actually know. You can never completely know, so its just best we cater against the worst odds :D, I.E THE MOST CONSCIOUS SOLUTION , there is always a trade off between distinctions of any kind 

the more times you go full circle, the more happier you will be because you will understand how to understand different points of view more and not react to them. 

8 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

I just had an insight: I think this unconscious disorder is a survival strategy. What I'm surviving, however, I have no idea. 

yup, that's it. if you ever uncovered the survival strategy as illigamate, then you will die over again. Because you are eternal being and there is no such thing as true death and non-existence. There is only existence so there is no way to elimate suffering for everyone. Only minimise it

Edited by Aakash

Yeah you can't end this in thinking, silence and love and the gateways of liberation.

I guess we can say everyone is us, I'm a rookie even still in this, but there are such different unimaginable states of consciousness, imagine how different a bee experiences life etc, even a toddler or a mother in a family etc, altered enlightened states, or the true enlightened state is not a state but freedom from all states as they say.

So in a regular mind state to say, ah yeah, I am everything, you know, like an ant saying he knows what it's like to be human sort off ;P

@AlwaysBeNice Yeah lol 

The answer to every question is yes and no. 

It is the job of the conscious person to decide which is the most valuable and to whom. 

There is no getting around the problem 

permanent enlightened states, have no effect on the holistic nature of reality and therefore the traditional enlightened being ideology will get killed off in maybe 140,000 + years time. 

It is good today because we see so much suffering and are aware others are unconscious, but what happens when the whole thing flips full circle and traditional enlightenment is the lowest. hence i say, it is the lowest in non-dual transcendance which transcends itself an infinite number of times. 

All you can really do is create the best life for yourself and others while you are spending your time here on earth. The choice is up to you, how you do it. 

The traditional enlightenment doesn't scale just like leo said in his video

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Your second worldview is invalid and twisted. You don't exist. If anything, it is YOU who are being projected into existence this very moment. So is Everything. Understand that you are God and that there is only God. This is the highest understanding. There is only One, this One is God. God is Being itself that exists as Everything, as the One and Only. He is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, all-knowing. Leo's teachings don't conflict with my conscious knowledge of God as I have a direct connection and awareness of God and myself as God. Everything he says can be realized sober once you become conscious of God.

Yes, I realize that now thank you. I said in a previous comment that it was selfish to assume that my perspective was the only valid one. By definition that creates a boundary between self and other, which cannot ultimately exist. My little ego doesn't exist, and my perspective is no more valid that a tablecloth's. As it must be... The radical implications of oneness. 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Don't worry that goes for my perspective aswell, in the face of the god particle. it's no valid than a smaller table cloth than yours ;) 

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@TheAvatarState Don't worry that goes for my perspective aswell, in the face of the god particle. it's no valid than a smaller table cloth than yours ;) 

We can both dine on void soup at the table of nothingness. There is no spoon; no tablecloth required ;)

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState yup LOOOL! highly accurate. Sitting there questioning ourselves what were doing 

so we decide to dunk our head, head first into the soup to try it  ;) 

if i remember, it didn't taste of anything LOL was quite bland

then question whether we even have a face xD

Edited by Aakash