TheAvatarState

I'm tired of this catch-22, so I'll give it a try.

31 posts in this topic

I'd appreciate any input on this. 

So there's 2 worldviews going on in my head. Yes, I know they are both a waste of time and ultimately illusory, but I have to know. Each worldview leads to radically different and practical implications. 

The first is probably what most people visualize with nonduality. We are all the same, but each ego has a different and valid perspective. 

The second worldview that I can't seem to shake is that my perspective might be the only one that exists. That every person I've ever seen is literally a projection of my own mind. That every conversation I've ever had is only with myself, that for example I imagined an argument even though it didn't need to happen. That no one else actually has original thoughts, they are just my own thoughts in a separate "compartment" of my own mind, so I'm not conscious of it. 

Ok, those are the two views. Now, you might be thinking these might be the same... Perhaps they are. But there seems to be a fundamental difference between them, with huge implications in my relationship to the world. Probably my mental health too. I just want the Truth. 

But of course, this presents a catch-22. If the second worldview is correct, then I'm literally just asking myself. So, while I can't trust anyone's answer, I'm perhaps looking for other perspectives that I might be missing, so I can triangulate on the truth here. Nonduality is pointing to one of these 2 outlooks. And please don't tell me I'm wasting time fantasizing, if you were conscious of me, then you'd know that wouldn't be a proper response. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Re-read your own signature quote ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TheAvatarState i racked my brain on this for a long time after my last awakening which was that everything is a projection of my mind as God.  That is Oneness.  I'm imagining all of it.   I experienced this directly and so has Leo.  You may have too..others have.

So after coming down to my finite mind again i began wondering the same.  Are there even other perspectives?  

But i came to realize that i have limited myself as this particular perspective - and that i limited myself as all other perspectives as well..and i am all consciousness..I'm the chair and the coffee table.

So basically it's both.  From Gods mind (when i take that perspective or shift to it through mysticism - you are a projection of my mind as is everything.   It's a hell of a scary thing as well as beautifull and it can make you think you are going insane.

But here is the kicker...I'm a projection of your mind as well.  That's how infinite this thing is.   

God / you is being it all simultaneously.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

To make things simple you either have two choices 

take back your own authority or give your authority away 

This is the paradox to be solved. One leads to total disconnection and the other leads to total immersion 

I have yet to figure out which one is true 

@TheAvatarState

Remember that both worldviews eventually come back to 'you' .

Whatever you believe, becomes the truth.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict

49 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@TheAvatarState

Remember that both worldviews eventually come back to 'you' .

Whatever you believe, becomes the truth.

Yeah well said.There are countless perspectives but Truth is the same. It is all One and One is all. ❤️?

@zeroISinfinity  We need/must map it out and split it into distinctions. Saying the truth is the same, is exactly what got us into this situation in the first place. 

Therefore, truth is either more true or less true. there is nothing of equal truth as this would be the "sameness" and therefore nothing to compare it against. :) 

its a process repeating through out history. its religion developing again. 

why is this happening? 

because the god-particle itself is undefinable or pure imagination itself, so we will have qualms about what is right and wrong on a quasi scale. we will use terms such a spiritual ego's and we will quote enlightened masters of the past. Which you can see is clearly what's been happening for the past month

i am suggesting we go past religion debate and begin controlled experiments .... "non- materialistic god particle experiments" 

Which is you right down what ever you feel your direct experience is like in metaphors and we compare people's experiences. OLD school methods

in other words the spiral is repeating itself now on a spiritual level 

So stage coral, is infact. Beige of understanding the world and your basic needs to understand the world, which is understand god. 

This is why i like spiral dynamics and consider it my god. 

God is an infinite fractal

@zeroISinfinity ironically look what i'm trying to do, i'm trying to create structure (stage blue)  within awakenings and paradigms (stage sapphire LUL [ its a joke, i just made up a colour and sapphire is my favourite colour] 

so @TheAvatarState i would go with the 2nd one personally

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Just...... THIS IS THE TRUTH. 

This present moment itself existance no needs shoulds wants etc. That all come from mind. Mind that tries to interprates Conciousness/Direct /Now to gain something in "Future".Including all possible perspectives you hold etc. 

If you are doing spirituality to gain something you are doing it wrong even if it is "right perspective". 

Drop understanding. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 @Aakash @Truth Addict thanks for the input! :D

That's a good point about Authority (and what a great Leo video!). The only reason both worldviews seem like they could be true is because I have the only authority as God.

Ok I think I get it now. I was stuck because I was still visualizing things in 3-D physical space, and it just wasn't adding up.

But there is no boundary between self and other. That means my experience as a separate ego is also illusionary. I am everyone else, and none of us have unique thoughts because our thoughts aren't our own. Everyone I've ever known has been me all along, but not how we'd usually think of "me." These statements can be true for everyone reading this because "you" are the ultimate authority. 

See, if everyone WAS separate there would be chaos. The law of attraction wouldn't work because there would be so many conflicting interests. It was quite selfish of me to put MY perspective above any others, because that creates a boundary between self and other, as well as a fixed perspective such as a normal dream from which all projections are centered. This couldn't be the case. 

So, I actually feel better now. It'll take a while to settle this, but I know this worldview is closer to the Truth than where I was. 

Sent from my iEgo

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Aakash Just...... THIS IS THE TRUTH. 

This present moment itself existance no needs shoulds wants etc. That all come from mind. Mind that tries to interprates Conciousness/Direct /Now to gain something in "Future".Including all possible perspectives you hold etc. 

If you are doing spirituality to gain something you are doing it wrong even if it is "right perspective". 

Drop understanding. 

I don't buy it. If you drop understanding, you'll still unconsciously run on the default metaphysical program of your culture. 

Sent from my iEgo

@zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This present moment itself existance no needs shoulds wants

Don't confuse your own lack of needs for the design of god. The design will continue on, whether you are personally ready to give up your own desires. The misunderstandings/ confusions of enlightenment are also contained within the design of god. 

Mind grasping consciousness is all we have, mind grasping consciousness through direct experience is all that we can do. You would not have an understanding of enlightenment if you never had an intellectual foundations.  

Mind that tries to interprates Conciousness/Direct /Now to gain something in "Future".Including all possible perspectives you hold etc.

Therefore this is how traps works. if you indulge deeply into your own awakenings, you will be no different to a religious person who seeks the divinity in a symbolic feature of god. You are making guru's of the past/ direct experience your god. instead of making the GOD PARTICLE your god. 

There is no perspectives, this is direct truth and direct insights. All avenues need to be explored. However, we should not limit new seekers, to limit their pathways because we ourselves fell into traps. 

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

That's a good point about Authority (and what a great Leo video!). The only reason both worldviews seem like they could be true is because I have the only authority as God.

Ok I think I get it now. I was stuck because I was still visualizing things in 3-D physical space, and it just wasn't adding up.

But there is no boundary between self and other. That means my experience as a separate ego is also illusionary. I am everyone else, and none of us have unique thoughts because our thoughts aren't our own. Everyone I've ever known has been me all along, but not how we'd usually think of "me." These statements can be true for everyone reading this because "you" are the ultimate authority. 

See, if everyone WAS separate there would be chaos. The law of attraction wouldn't work because there would be so many conflicting interests. It was quite selfish of me to put MY perspective above any others, because that creates a boundary between self and other, as well as a fixed perspective such as a normal dream from which all projections are centered. This couldn't be the case. 

So, I actually feel better now. It'll take a while to settle this, but I know this worldview is closer to the Truth than where I was. 

This is a good starting point, its not entirely correct. You need to contemplate free will vs determinism. 

Even though you are completely right in a way. We still have free will, given we are a finite being in the infinite. We can not seperate ourselves and therefore that gives us the possibility to have our own free will. However, the way to transcend the question is to see it is both and then forget the question all together. Because there is no "differences" between the answers. They are the same. Therefore your will is god's will and god's will is your will. This is when the duality breaks down and therefore its means that its more truthful to say YOU ARE GOD, instead of being passively inside god. 

You don't need a solution to these (self-inflicted) problems to live. Prior to becoming aware of this "enlightenment" stuff your life went on. Maybe you weren't all that satisfied with who you were, so instead of working on that (or maybe because you were justifiably unable to) you resorted to a complex and arduous process of enlargement by trying to fill yourself with you unconscious. The first worldview is the correct one - and is instinctual to healthy human beings - while the second one is frankly the definition of megalomania. 

With spiritual work, the point is to see unity in everything and still individuate properly. Anything other than that is an unconscious psychic disorder. Either you completely repress your sense of self and regress to an animalistic state, or expand enough to become a cult leader. 

@FoxFoxFox well said fox, expansion of consciousness is infinite, those who expand their consciousness faster than the average level of state of consciousness is seen as a cult leader. The balance is not to balance in the middle though, the balance is to pick between which intensity of the paradox (cult leader vs animistic) is important at the given point in time and know when to drop it. There is time for contraction and there is time for expansion. if you expand too fast, it will automatically cause a contraction. Right now, there is a bottle neck at the topic of enlightenment and god at this current level of understanding which needs to be solved. 

Revolutionist are always lynched and told they are a fool ;), so they HAVE to go individualistic. 

Edited by Aakash

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

However, the way to transcend the question is to see it is both and then forget the question all together. Because there is no "differences" between the answers. They are the same. Therefore your will is god's will and god's will is your will. This is when the duality breaks down and therefore its means that its more truthful to say YOU ARE GOD, instead of being passively inside god. 

Yes, good. I've contemplated free will vs. determinism extensively, and this is the correct conclusion. Reality is a strange loop and both are true, because the nondual nature of reality defies English pronouns. That simple. Your little ego has zero free will,but God's will is infinite. But... you are God. See, it's both! 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Yes, i have yet to find out how to embed it into my consciousness though. if you have any luck let me know. Once the duality is dissolved you should forget about it, except when your answering people's question. it should feel like "nature" 

@Aakash after enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. Knowing the intricacies of free will vs. determinism actually has no bearing on being, although it is practically helpful to understand some of your unconscious behaviors. 

In a way, this whole journey is a full circle back to child consciousness. 

Sent from my iEgo

Oh especially when you use like 7 siddhis aswell ;) [ using energy and spirituality practices for the whole of humanity tribe and not your own personal tribe] and future sight is the one , your literally telling people what is going to happen. Like leo is going to become the unpopular saint, but he's already started a religion. "what his experiences are" meaning everything is 100% true, even all other enlightenment experience. We just need to put them in rankings. Community religion including all  version of enlightenment/ non-enlightenment

trying to break into stage ruby (leader of tribes, which is leadership)  before stage sapphire (community religion). 

Edited by Aakash