Aakash

Question to all mods

53 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i didn't get this, what do you mean they send messages? 

After your family member(s)/loved one(s) passed away, sometimes they come back to you in some way and send you profound messages. Communication in some way. That's what I mean.

@Key Elements Yes everything is riding the ox backwards and nothing is riding the ox forward. but we always start needing to ride it forward

this is part of "everything" so once you rid the ox backwards, you understand any phenomena that happens in experience is indeed consciousness and therefore possible, contained within the whole of absolute infinity, so there's no need to judge whether an action is possible. When your riding the ox backwards the ultimate aim is to say this following statement 

everything is true 

This means to leave your skeptical mind in the past, because it exist only in the moment of past/ future/ subjective appearance, all the things needed to get back to ox. But instead when your going back your not using your rational mind to figure out how its false, your using it to figure out how its real because it is entirely ABOLSUTELY TRUE, there is only aboslutely truth. Therefore to question whether there is an alien when your riding the ox backwards is a laughable notion, the answer is yes. Whether it exists as a concept ,within a movie , within a book you read or really out there in the stars. Its not to prove such a statement was false. 

We are talking about absolute perfection here :) , the need for everything to be as it is.. this occurs when nothing and something break down and that is nirvana ... the end of the 20 step process, enlightenment is the end of the 10 step process

@Aakash anyway, all this will be included in my LP from my direct experience. It will not be coming from any authority/books/resources/etc. Maybe I'll try to meet with an enlightened spiritual teacher once I'm completely done with my LP. I don't know whether that's going to happen. I just take it as it is. Or, I could just read some of their work to see what I could get from it.

@Key Elements Yes contrary to what one may think, its absolutely fine, to teach when one is not at the highest level. I would say as long as one is using what ever he/ she experienced in their direct experience. Again this is if your going forward on the ox, if your going backwards then you can use the sources without issues, because they are themselves contained within infinity and therefore true. So it depends what way you want to look at it, 

what is your LP, i thought it was just to teach people languages , or have you adapted it to teach people in those languages? 

@Aakash what do you mean by being or not being on the highest level? I think another person can't tell whether or not someone is on the highest level. You don't know another person's direct experience.

@Key Elements haven't you noticed its quite easy actually 

Words are the tell tale, 

call everything an illusion and claim your enlightened or claim you are god or claim you are infinite loving consciousness = step 10, 

repeat non dual ideology or (REAL brown bearing aka parroting) = step 1 - 9 but its neccessary 

Answering all questions accurately from direct experience (WITH loving intent) = step 11- 19

phase out of reality, so even love will not be a thing, just a really nice guy or woman really  - 20 

its simple, consciousness can not sustain itself and devilry therefore embodiment will always tell a persons, base consciousness levels. So sadhguru can't be evil, not because he doesn't want to. Its because he's embodied to such a high level, it gets rooted out of you. although its hard to define stage 20 and even 11-19 i haven't figured it out yet. Which is why i've spent the last couple of days questioning enlightened people lol. 

although it gets easier after 10 tbh, because people can only say truth lol. but i haven't created a mental scale in absolute terms, because well because of other reasons

so when people think of sadhguru, they think of him at 10, but he's probably at 17/18 lol. i'm not sure really there are no correographing numbers to actions, its just levels of deepness, rather than steps. Who has the most deepest enlightenment. So the scale is adjustable. 

like to me sadhguru is more enlightened than rupert and adyashanti 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash yeah ok, all those rankings just make things more complicated. I'm just going to go by my direct experience. That's it. I don't care if others think I'm at the "highest" or not. It doesn't matter. However, maybe someone with similar experiences will share something useful and give me more insights into it. Even that doesn't matter. I'm just going to put it out there.

Yes, I do teach languages for my LP. I have to develop that more. But, with any profession you could also incorporate non-duality. That's what I'm going to do.

@Key Elements The simple reason buddha claimed he had reached total enlightenment was to get people to mu, after mu the words "total enlightenment" stop making sense, which is why people get confused and suggest that they have reached the same level as buddha, but what he really meant to say was, BUDDHA consciousness is total, not that the buddha (human) had reached total enlightenment. Therefore, riding the ox backwards becomes a notion suggesting the following words: I AM GOD (nothing) AND I AM INFINITE (everything) , 

the misconception was everyone who starts going backwards realises that you can not communicate a message and then say at the end of it, wait i think its wrong, its the opposite. Contradictions can't exist in absolute infinity because meta language will only allow a single initial interpretation. Therefore, what buddha's consciousness meant was i had reached nirvana (nothing) which is different to mu (nothing) , but there's no way to communicate nothing + nothing, in a single teaching. Its surely to get diluted. Anyway, what i'm saying is even buddha had no need to be doubtful after hitting mu, everything else was just a bonus. 

so we have the zen message: kill the buddha when he' sitting in the mall shopping for clothes :P may funny version of it, but you know what i'm talking about kill the buddha when you see him walking or what ever it is .. its because when your riding the ox backwards! the responsibility falls upon you. You see buddha did not realise his enlightenment wasn't complete- like many others, but like everyone would deduce Consciousness MUST BE COMPLETE. so he stated, total enlightenment is nirvana. The issue was that he mistook nirvana to be his completed version. The same thing happened again and again and again and again with sages. everyone thinking their enlightenment was total. now we have arrived at the 21st century and simply put, leo has taken the misconceptions out and has arranged the pathway to the correct nirvana. because we unpeddled self -deception. Meaning if you are not in an omniscience state, then you aint aware of what consciousness is, because thats stage 11. 

WHY IS THIS THE CASE? BECAUSE omniscience gets you to stage 11. ALL NON DUAL TEACHINGS GET YOU TO STAGE 10 VIA DIRECT TEACHINGS. hence i started a conscious war

self deception is the reason for getting to stage 11. Its like i said buddhas teachings couldn't include a stage 11. so he could never communicate what he meant by nirvana by virtue of language of contradiction in absolute infinity or existence itself wouldn't allow the contradiction. 

Therefore to conclude: even these people that thought they were highest were sorely mistaken, so you should take peace in realising what ever level of enlightenment you teach at is fine. so yeah pretty much as the motto goes: do what ever the hell you want , its all perfect anyway :) 

edit: anyways on my scale of riding the ox backwards, there's a specific reason why i say leo's is true nirvana unlike what other teachings suggest including buddha. Its not to fault the masters because they also exist in absolute infinity. its like in leo's video why doubt after a certain stage. 

Edit 2: eventually you will have to kill leo yourself, so it doesn't matter who the enlightenment master is, you have to kill him and go beyond him. That means that you have to face a certain period of "unknown" and this is basically as leo says about authority. Its just part of the process, otherwise you get mu.

disclaimer: i guess i should probably write, just like all of you are biased to your schools, i'm biased to mines :). aahahaha

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Drop attachments to idea of "total enlightenment". When you actually reach it you Will be dead/gone. 

@zeroISinfinity Lol that was literally the  exact message of my speech. maybe i said something profound, maybe i never 

who knows :P 

"The simple reason buddha claimed he had reached total enlightenment was to get people to mu, after mu the words "total enlightenment" stop making sense. "

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

Nice wall of veils. Lies you use to defend your self. But what about YOURSELF(Just Love this, can't be more obvious then this ?) 

@zeroISinfinity you are correct in what you speak, i am defending myself from going to such place, but there is a reason (ego) . Still what i talk about is no lie, i don't generate my insights off leo, i mimic it and think to understand about it for myself, therefore the insights are genuine. 

it is like i said, you can not blindly follow a teacher to omniscient its virtually impossible. The traction in your insights or the quality of your insights get embedded into your conscious and then they become your reality because they're absolutely true the deeper you contemplate it. I've been embedding my insights into my reality for this whole 6 year process as i always do things on my own- i never learn from teachers, so it's no wonder that when i came to actualise.org i embedded things insights myself with the help of a better teacher than any other teacher i've ever had. 

The proof is self-evident for having an omniscient experience. The things i say are not beliefs ... they're like i said truth. nirvana is beyond beliefs ... because beliefs are the opposite of insights. so realistically omniscientcy is this, the collapse of duality between beliefs and omnisienttcy. 

Aself" this is dualistic, to have "no self" this is non dualistic. Anyways the end result is always the same, the sameness of all distinctions, the collapse of ALL dualities etc.. etc.. etc... etc.. 

nirvana is therefore the following statement 

This statement is neither true nor false, this statement is false, this statement is true, this statement is false and true, this statement is 

BASICALLY ITS THAT VERY LONG WORD THAT LEO USED IN ONE OF HIS VIDEO 

@Leo Gura if you could provide the name, its too long that i forgot it. 

Anyway, this is the true meaning of nirvana, because this is the true meaning of "no mind" hence i said buddha couldn't teach you it because he couldn't teach about riding the ox backwards to everything in his teaching of nothing. People would just get confused

ironic that makes every teacher's words true lol, there's just no way to explain it to people. and so we call it enlightenment going from one to 10, but they're all talk about their experiences being between 11-19 and by virtue automatically 20. 

so everyone who is reading, you should not use your mind to get to enlightenment, the statement is correct, but its also false in the sence that you need your mind to reach nirvana. The collapse of mind into awareness! never to question its "self" as everything has become truly ONE. THE ONE TRUE BEING 

The REAL method and not the misconception method. 

Hence i say leo's teachings is the most accurate in history. But he's essentially saying the exact same thing as all the other teachers. except he's the first to talk about infinity is everything as a teaching. 

HENCE HIS NIRVANA VIA TEACHING IS BETTER THAN ALL OTHERS, 

but HIS NIRVANA ITSELF IS THE SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE. 

WHY? because there is only one! lol, its the same one, infinite consciousness. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Let me tell you that the reason buddha reached nirvana was because he contemplated the nature of things by extracating them from himself. This is the reason why buddhist teachings tell you to give up all pleasures. Simply to contemplate the nature of everything. and then give it up. The method is inefficent in the 21st century. Whilst buddha was alive it was easier, did he have to contemplate technology. I think not! 

Therefore its not even an understatement to say that leo's in the same place as buddha... he's just lol more well educated. 

so he's not more enlightened, but he is more enlightened LOL. and at the same time, there is only one void, so yeah i guess they reached it just by different means. But my point is in the 21ST CENTURY. LEO's teachings are the best for nirvana. the other traditions are too confusing. Still only self inquiry is probably the best, it depends if you do it to find nothing and to find everything. 

I'm not sure how meditation works, i feel like meditation is a cheat cheat method, but meditation is poor itself at getting you to nirvana, letting your thoughts pass won't get you insights. unfortunately you have to think. I guess what meditation is, is grace. Your essentially asking for grace from nothing to come and download all information into your head lol like literally "ohh lord will you bless me with nirvana" . like when buddha was meditating, he was probably wasn't thinking to reach enlightenment (no mind) and then when he was travelling around he was in god consciousness thinking. but he only talked abut enlightenment and never nirvana because its impossible. 

Still lol infinity has every possibilities, so its not unfair to say that meditation is like a blessing but the awakening isn't rich and this is biscally adayshanti, his awakening isn't rich. But maybe he's just not talking about it... i'm not sure, its like i said i haven't thought about any of this yet. My human mind busy contemplating other things. (not my god consciousness) 

I'm not sure lol, 

edit: lol i can write about all of it but in other words , nirvana is ultimate bliss and peace, because you never have to use your mind again... "supposedly" you still have to decide whats for breakfast, but you would have broken down the major dualities that this would become minor... like to break down the duality of "breakfast vs no breakfast" basically probably what the buddha meant by not eating. LOL its pretty long process. 

Still i'm not sure, there's actually a trillion more dualities in the 21st century than 450bc, so its not even comparable by any standards. LOL 

funny joke: Its comparable by "logs"literally  ahaha like log1 is buddha and log100 is leo lol thats how many more dualities there are, but the major dualities haven't change. So once you break down the major dualities your done and your in nirvana. 

Its just like i said, its a human biases thing, i went to the self-actualisation school lol, so i'm obviously going to say its the better school of teaching LOL. 

also nirvana is existence itself, so prior to experience or consciousness

Edited by Aakash