53 posts in this topic

@Shiva the answer is omnisciency, 

is a square box lost after? 

Edited by Aakash

31 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Shiva the answer is omnisciency, 

is a square box lost after? 

@Shiva I'm totally lost.

@Aakash What are you talking about? Make the answer good as it seems your just killing time here being a distraction.

@Shiva okay, so as buddha would define it, its no-thing or no seperate self

prior to an individual consciousness who is experiencing. 

@cetus56 okay nevermind, after shivas answer- it seems i confused things. i understand what i did now, i misunderstood the teachings. 

the meaning of losing a square box, is the individual perspective and what that individual experience entails. I.e to omniscience, god is talking to god, so does this define as being prior to consciousness, yes according to shiva. 

would you agree with him and Nisargadatta maharaj, Stephen wolinsky, Jed mckenna all these teachers teachings. They are talking about omnisciency? 

or riding the ox backwards, because your interpreting everything as god now? 

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv  Beyond presents and absence.

To reach beyond Gone, one must even surrender presents ? ? ? 

59 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

To reach beyond Gone, one must even surrender presents ? ? ? 

No souvenirs to bring back from that one. :)

Can't even call it an experience. When your gone your gone without a trace. 

@cetus56 yes but the story will continue and therefore be able to answer the question yes or no. 

@Aakash When there are no questions there is no need for answers. Transcend the Q and A

@cetus56 That is a good point! i never considered that, i'm literally matching my brain against infinite knowledge, i guess it is really peace that god gives! 

thanks cetus, i guess this must also include the need to go further

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i'm literally matching my brain against infinite knowledge

Be careful.  Knowlage is like an ocean. You can either drown in it or float on it.

17 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i guess this must also include the need to go further

You are complete as you are.

@cetus56    Yes i guess so, there's no breaking imperfection! 

the imperfect is always perfect, the perfect is always perfect and that's perfection to no degrees.

Thanks, i really needed that pep talk :) it was actually life changing

On 7/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, Aakash said:

the imperfect is always perfect, the perfect is always perfect and that's perfection to no degrees.

You just gotta let it go.:D

go to 7:00

26 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You just gotta let it go.:D

No

Fucking

Way

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Aakash @Shin hey, when Shin posted, he reminds me of that brown bear enlightenment video. I tried to search for it but got busy with something else. It's a hilarious video! Aakash, you asked a good topic question. I want to add that a spiritual teacher should not act like a brown bear. That brown bear kept talking about enlightenment in everything and doesn't address anything else. It's hard to talk to a brown bear.

Having said this, you can't talk to a brown bear about anything except enlightenment, and I still wonder about the differences or any paradoxes between the terms: kensho, satori, and nirvana. And, let me tell you, I do feel uncomfortable talking about these things here. I feel uncomfortable addressing this face to face even with a highly enlightened spiritual teacher, unless I address it in my life purpose. If I did address it in my life purpose in a cunning way and then tried to talk about it with an enlightened spiritual teacher, I will feel more comfortable. That could show the teacher that I've done the work than just telling him/her about it. That could show me whether or not the teacher is even interested in me.

Oh...here it is:

Lol!

38 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

and I still wonder about the differences or any paradoxes between the terms: kensho, satori, and nirvana.

For teaching its easier to make them all mean the same thing to equate to "not the highest" and so you continue and eventually reach the highest whatever that may be and i would just assume that to call it "niravana" which is still any one of the terms. Basically its the set of "what is god or who am i" so its better to group them together. 

40 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Aakash, you asked a good topic question. I want to add that a spiritual teacher should not act like a brown bear. That brown bear kept talking about enlightenment in everything and doesn't address anything else. It's hard to talk to a brown bear.

yes i've had this feeling, thanks for the pointer, maybe if i watch some ill pick them up. Seriously i was just hoping you'd send me a video to adjust my meta. LOL it was too hard to find a video, my brain got over loaded, 

its actually quite simple but leo has sorted it for us, when a person has had an awakening you simple ask them. which of the infinities is it ? 

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

For teaching its easier to make them all mean the same thing to equate to "not the highest" and so you continue and eventually reach the highest whatever that may be and i would just assume that to call it "niravana" which is still any one of the terms. Basically its the set of "what is god or who am i" so its better to group them together.  

Yeah, but still, I'm not going to have it grouped together in my LP. I don't want to do that just for the sake of making it easier. After a person's actual death, how do you know it's all going to be "Riding the Ox Backwards?" (Aka, you are God freefalling back to your ego creating the world/universe=kensho.) Ppl still see their loved ones after they pass off. They do send different messages. What's up with that? That's definitely not "Riding the Ox Backwards."

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Seriously i was just hoping you'd send me a video to adjust my meta. 

Look at the stage turquoise thread.

@Key Elements thanks, i did but i got confused which ones to look at. ill take a look in a while :) thanks

14 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Ppl still see their loved ones after they pass off. They do send different messages. What's up with that? That's definitely not "Riding the Ox Backwards."

i didn't get this, what do you mean they send messages? 

riding the ox backwards is basically recontextualising your knowledge, but in the form of absolutism, when your going towards the ox your getting rid of relative notions, but when your going backwards your making it back to something. 

And nirvana is basically the whole 20 step process of the ox completed. That is what it will mean to reach nirvana at any given point in time. 

awakening is each single step, kensho and mu is completing 10 of the steps forward. hence the zen term, chop wood fetch water and after enlightenment chop wood, fetch water because once your riding the ox backwards, your physical body is no longer in control of what its doing. You have entered god consciousness or became conscious of consciousness for the first time, this is basically in other words, "ego death". this fetch wood moto only applies to completing the 10 steps. 

But its realistically a 20 step process, just people are confused when they are in mu, that its completeled

Edited by Aakash