Aakash

Question to all mods

53 posts in this topic

which spiritual teachers talk about that which is prior to consciousness and awareness? 

20 minutes ago, Aakash said:

which spiritual teachers talk about that which is prior to consciousness and awareness? 

Nisargadatta maharaj, Stephen wolinsky, Jed mckenna are some among many teachers who talk about prior to consciousness, awareness.

And of course they deliberately do that in order to destroy every single notion about consciousness produced by human thought and also destroy every single piece of knowledge/state/level/realization etc however grand or petty, under gods green earth so that the mind can never find a nesting place in its conceptual fabrication.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

And of course they deliberately do that in order to destroy every single notion about consciousness produced by human thought and also destroy every single piece of knowledge/state/level/realization etc however grand or petty, under gods green earth so that the mind can find a nesting place in its conceptual fabrication.

exactly thanks for the interpretations of all their teachings

32 minutes ago, Preetom said:

And of course they deliberately do that in order to destroy every single notion about consciousness produced by human thought and also destroy every single piece of knowledge/state/level/realization etc however grand or petty, under gods green earth so that the mind can never find a nesting place in its conceptual fabrication.

@Preetom That sums it up.

@cetus56 This makes sense, why you said that video was your favourite video :) 

@Aakash Listen carefully to what a spiritual teacher is saying. Sometimes they say things in a way that is "symbolic" or "metaphoric." They will say things like, "Riding the Ox Backwards" and give a very brief description. They will not just come out and tell you (in your face) what they are actually saying. Why? Because if they do, they might be ridiculed or be called names or whatever, something negative. Not just this, ppl in general will not be able to understand it. They can't relate to it because they don't have the experience. True spiritual teachers want ppl to find out for themselves. They want ppl to make their own conclusions, and the right conclusions based on their own experience.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@cetus56  

But what is Absolute? ?

nothing perceivable or conceivable 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Key Elements would you send me a video, to understand what you mean

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements would you send me a video, i wouldnt know where to start

Yikes!

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements would you send me a video, to understand what you mean

You know, I've been on this forum for a long while now, and you've been on this forum for a while now. You kinda know ppl and who's who by now. Ask yourself, where would I post such a video on this forum? Lol. :P btw, did you start your life purpose? You might as well do something while you're seeking. Learn about entrepreneurship and start at stage orange. And then, while you're taking action on this, do not forget stage green and above. You might as well take action. Talk is cheap. I have to listen to my own advice. This is the strongest advice I could give myself. Talk is limited, even on a forum, esp on a forum. Your own life purpose will give you more freedom to show others what you're doing with your life.

@Key Elements interesting prospect, i should definitely consider this. 

9 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Ask yourself, where would I post such a video on this forum? Lol.

lol thanks

@cetus56 Nice schematic. Just one minor point: the Gone stages on the left edge doesn’t include the final stage: “So far Gone, there is no Gone to be Gone from”. ? 

@Serotoninluv is this a concept or the fact your god consciousness knows water is wet, but can be frozen at the same time in another country? 

Don't get lost in concepts. There is only One and you are It. Call it whatever, once you become conscious and absorbed in it as it it doesn't matter. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

“So far Gone, there is no Gone to be Gone from”. ? 

@Serotoninluv  Beyond presents and absence.