yellowschnee

Levitation (Siddis)

4 posts in this topic

I had a dream experience about levitation after I watched a video about some Buddhist story where the buddha would levitate. At first I was sceptical about the story because it seemed like some naive belief but then, after having experienced the levitation dream it feels different. 

This experience probably has no significance and I'm just over estimating it.

It's a danger of not having a living guru to guide one on the path.

@yellowschnee

I've had very palpable levitation dreams several times. It felt so real and experientially vivid, like my lying body was pulled upwards by a force.

Then after waking up its shocking to find my back touching the bed. But I also intuitively feel that I am actually levitating still then as 'reality' has no ground ;)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I had alot of dreams like this.  It reminds me of what preetom said about being pulled upward.  In my dream it was like i was learning how to control falling upward.  usually I would lean back slightly to do it, was pretty fun.

Remember we are in spirit dreaming we are here. It feels real because it equally is. This is why many people who have transcendental/psychedelic/mystical experiences say that was (more real than real) its because there is far more depth as you get closer to the non-physical and have been non-physical far longer than you have been physical.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E