Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Adrenaline Rush

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone experienced deep adrenaline rushes while doing kriya yoga practices?

Do adrenaline rushes occur when taking 5-meo-dmt?

Yes. it has happened to me in Kundalini Yoga. From my personal experience, I don't think it is a good thing. In fact, I think it is a sign to step back and to take it more easily or better yet to take a break. 

26 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Do adrenaline rushes occur when taking 5-meo-dmt?

It certainly can. Existential epiphany very often occur prior to adrenaline rushes. But, again, it is important to not go so deep into the rabbit hole. 

one day this will all be memories

So 

1 hour ago, kag101 said:

Yes. it has happened to me in Kundalini Yoga. From my personal experience, I don't think it is a good thing. In fact, I think it is a sign to step back and to take it more easily or better yet to take a break. 

It certainly can. Existential epiphany very often occur prior to adrenaline rushes. But, again, it is important to not go so deep into the rabbit hole. 

@kag101 Why do you say that you should step back? I'm just curious, most people say push on through and surrender...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

9 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Why do you say that you should step back? I'm just curious, most people say push on through and surrender...

Because it can trigger a rude awakening (aka psychotic episode). 

There is no need to rush spiritual awakening... In fact, if you go too deep into the rabbit hole, you might end up needing to take antipsychotic medication (which was my case back in 2016). 

one day this will all be memories