Aakash

the degrees of enlightenment completely explained

66 posts in this topic

@Mikael89  So you will be leaving the forum. For if you stayed by your own definition you would have to be an "insanely deluded idiot". 

And since you feel that way we couldn't have you just hanging around playing Zen Devil attempting to undermine Leo's teachings and trolling other members/topics. 

@Mikael89 Learn to master yourself and there will be no need to master others.

@cetus56 have you actualised all the infinities ? Are there a limit to the number of infinities there are ? 

@Aakash There is only God the Absolute. Camp yourself there as all else is just more distinctions that go on forever.

@cetus56 thanks. 

So it’s like deduction, 

5 becomes 4 

4 becomes 3 

3 becomes 2 

2 becomes 1 

1 finally becomes 0 

On 7/5/2019 at 0:55 PM, Aakash said:

you must be simulataneously aware of things being an illusion and simultaneously be aware of them as completely real.

So true...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Edited by abrakamowse
Repeated message by accident :-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Aakash It can not be expressed with words, that's the problem. But it's a really good pointer.

;)

@Hsinav tough question, its actually multiple things if i look back at it in hindsight

- to make people realise the world is a magical place by starting a revolution consciously to show that imagination can be made into reality

- to make everyone realise, they are the smartest person in the world for sure

- to make a million dollar company 

- to understand what reality is 

- to make myself capable of understanding others and form some good relationships with people 

- to live the best possible life, i can! 

- to make others live the best possible life, they can! 

- to be a good son, farther some day, husband and friend 

- to retire comfortably 

- to have the best possible job i can that links my passion with helping people and making a shit tonne of money 

- to try loads of foods 

- to understand peoples cultures and why they are like this 

- to reach my maximum potential 

- to relax and just have a good time along the process 

- to explore the world

These are probably all the motivations that have lead me to this point. to me they are all equally as important as eachother :) i can not distinguish between which i want more. But if i had to choose, i would say to understand reality. 

Edited by Aakash

I'm always amazed at how much people talk about something that can't be communicated.

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

I'm always amazed at how much people talk about something that can't be communicated.

That's why we need so many words to try to explain it ... it's impossible but nevertheless necessary. If it wasn't for those words I wouldn't be meditating.

-_-

@Aakash why do you have a need to talk about those things? What makes them important?Are they true?How can you talk about something and it being true at the same time?do you want to be enlightened? Why don't you ask questions? Are you enlightened? Then why do you talk if noone asked you to? Why do you waste time talking? 

@Malekakisioannis sorry i apologise for posting. you are actually right entirely

over the last 3 hours i've come to realise the spiritual journey is personal to everyone. There is no need for me to post such comments, in order to contract warefare against other beings or interfere with their process. 

the aim isn't to push people to higher heights or share insights. its rather for you to remain alone and do the work itself. 

i wasn't aware of this before 48 hours ago. 

i will be posting much less when i understand what it is that i'm aiming for. However, i am not going to post about my insights/ awakenings 

Thanks for the advice! 

its was much appreciated and much needed. 

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

That's why we need so many words to try to explain it ... it's impossible but nevertheless necessary. If it wasn't for those words I wouldn't be meditating.

-_-

Words are useful for encouragement and leading someone to self examine but trying to describe the indescribable and explain the inexplicable often serves as a distraction. Each of our experiences on this path and in our work is so unique to us that trying to tell someone else what is or isn't really is an exercise in ego.

@SOUL  so what do you think about leo's work? 

he explains a lot of stuff with conceptual baggage, that the ego can pick up and reaffirm

does this mean he is still in ego

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SOUL  so what do you think about leo's work? 

he explains a lot of stuff with conceptual baggage, that the ego can pick up and reaffirm

does this mean he is still in ego

@Aakash What good would it do if leo was broadcasting a message on FM radio when most ppl are tuned to AM radio?