Followers 0
pluto

Suffering, Awakening, Love, Enlightenment - My Story In A Nutshell

27 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The power to heal the world in a nutshell :x

Yeah. 

Would like to add. 

When you learn more from your Dog then all philosophers and scientists combined. ?

@zeroISinfinity lol this is the first time I can’t fault you, you are right in the end. You are an unconditional loving being with a heart full of love. Well should I say being full of love. 

Out of curiosity lol, what was the longest you meditated in one session. 

@Leo Gura I am highly convinced now that I won’t be permanently enlightened.you have screwed me over with high consciousness teachings ? please say more frequently in your future videos: “be careful what you wish for” lololol. 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Would like to add. 

When you learn more from your Dog then all philosophers and scientists combined. ?

And the wind, trees, ocean, dreams. . . 

Seekers put waaay too much emphasis and dependency on human teachers and theories, imo. 

@Serotoninluv yup yup yup yup yup this is why they don’t absorb direct experience quick enough. Majority of the work is done looking at the world around you. Yourself. 

Including business, libraries, sports, natural resources, diseases, neurones, cats, dogs and trees 

but think about it the contracted mind has only Use for information that benefits their own lives. The quickest form is teachers with superior knowledge. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash 6 hours straight. Really had nothing to do and when you remove all of your distractions and addictions it free your time extremly. 

Monkmode is cool and I highly reccomend it. But was not so ideological about it because I accepted everything what life bought didn't cut friends family etc. 

@zeroISinfinity yeah I think meditation is good for balancing life. Anything that uses mind takes extra long for no reason. 

6 hours, bruh that’s so cool. I’m going to aim for 2 and I would feel like I’ve won the lottery. 

@Aakash I believe there is a misunderstanding with our last comments, i am aware of what you say. Nevertheless, please excuse my inability to express what i "feel" efficiently through words. I was also asked few times but i respectfully declined mostly due to reasons already discussed above.

@Serotoninluv Indeed, nature in itself has been my greatest teacher, at times all i had was its divine simplicity and that is all i needed.

Namaste my friends ??

B R E A T H E