Aakash

My conceptual enlightenment FULL EXPLANATION why I am wrong

24 posts in this topic

@tsuki I guess it’s not 

Also I’ll rephrase it, the choice is by inherent by design. God is both the illusion, the illusionist and the illusioner. 

Which is why I’m saying you are all right, and I am wrong. God is infinite love ?. The truth can not be got at with concepts and thinking, I know this now... it is prior order. 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Which is why I’m saying you are all right, and I am wrong. God is infinite love ?. The truth can not be got at with concepts and thinking, I know this now... it is prior order. 

Is your inner life (thoughts, emotions, etc) somehow excluded from the 'prior order'?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Aakash Logical mind keeps you deluded. 

Wonderous invention. You Will never question it and it Will keep YOU running in circles.?

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity yes you are right ???, can’t wait to give up and become enlightened. 

Hard to give away ?

Open to all that infinite love. 

?Open to something that you are right now. 

Yeah ahah, it would be counter intuitive to not give up your mind when people say give up your mind 

We are all and they are all YOU. 

? because ego itself is already the survival of everything we know in the entire universe at present eternal now. 

?Ego is only interested in survival of itself. Just big pile of bullshit without substance. Fear. 

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Hey I am only ego, without any negative connotations. I can’t wait to give up my mind to favour peace, and bliss. What a great way to live life.

?Then live it. Really live it, drop mind already. 

My suffering is so painful ?, it is bad, it is illusory therefore it can be overcome to live the greatest possible life I can before I die. Ohh! The ego is making my life terrible. Everyone needs to end their suffering as soon as possible and heal using the divine light. 

?Awareness is divine light. 

Infinity is both the part and the whole. Absolute infinity is the total sum of all minor infinity. 

?Concepts, mind again. 

Seriously lol, I can’t wait to become enlightened and for myself to have a totality beyond words. That The thing I want most in life. To have a totality that makes me stop searching for truth. Therefore I can make my friends and family happy, by never thinking about infinity ever again lol. That is what non duality offers me, to save myself the suffering of having to suffer the minds dualistic problem of dealing with paradox and delusion. 

Will happen. ?