Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyjohnsonman

Addressing Leo's recent video on higher states of consciousness.

31 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@andyjohnsonman

Consciousness isn’t prior to anything because all there is, is consciousness. There is no material world. There is a thought, “material world”. That thought, is itself, consciousness. Consciousness can not expand, as it is not limited, and there is no second ‘space’ which it could expand into. 

You do not have an individual consciousness. The brain does not produce thoughts. The body does not produce awareness. Consciousness forgets, fools, dream, imagines itself, to be other than as it is...aka “experience”. 

Trust, is a thought, about there being a second thing or entity. There isn’t. Trust, is a thought. Linguistically, experientially, trust is logical and helpful, but ultimately speaking, it is not logical, nor helpful. If there is anything you are inclined to trust for, you have already reduced yourself with an idea that you are not already enough, regardless of apparent circumstances or apparent shortcomings. 

There are not, most literally speaking, “higher consciousness states”. This is only in communication, in language. Consciousness does not change, it appears to. The unseen, unchanging, awareness of all that changes is consciousness, and the actuality of all that appears to change, is that it too is the very same consciousness. There is not a separate, individual, “you” which experiences altered states. “Altered”, “higher”, these are linguistic, relative terms and ideas. Were it not for the the true self, you, unchanging - apparent change could not be experience. But, there is experience. 

A “clearer understanding of reality”, is literally, actually, recognizing yourself. The apparent means, avenues, forms, versions of this (whatever word you prefer)... is recognition, knowing of, yourself. The experience, while “forgetting” yourself, is interpreted as, understanding. 

Direct experience reveals no experience. You, but no experience. Then indirect experience, right? It’s the exact same, but in not recognizing, in forgetting, the appearance of you, is mentally mistaken as not you, and so seems, indirect. 

To pick a focal point which I think could be the fulcrum of the perspective of your questions, the deconstruction of it being in the contemplation of it...

Consciousness does not create a second being. It becomes a ball of light. There is nothing in this ball, it is consciousness. You could say, “at the center of this ball” is “pure consciousness”, Nothingness / Awareness (actually the exact very same consciousness). From “inside the ball”, nothingness does not recognize itself, as being the light, which is appearing as -other-than-nothingness. The experience, is, consciousness fools itself into forgetting itself, not realizing it is still nothingness, distinguishing, making distinctions, projecting them onto the light. 

thanks i need some time to think about this

So @Nahm that feeling of incredible expansiveness of Love from the Source is an illusion. Not feeling becoming. 

I know but True Self is infinite limitless. Yes it is One Consciousness but expands forever there is nothing outside of it to stop it. 

I am That. I know. ?You are it too. ?

Hehe no no no more concepts, done done done. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Drop deeper into the ocean, for it contains sharks and fishes from where you see it to secure a safe place. Follow it until you no longer are swimming. 

@Nahm

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No worries. Just a kid blowing bubbles. :) 

LOL. This was actually so cute! I loved it.