Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Esoteric

Dark (bath)room retreat

27 posts in this topic

@ValiantSalvatore I've heard stories where the pineal gland starts producing so much dmt it can actually drip down the back of your throat. "The nector of the Gods"

@cetus56 Sorry! , the comment was so short my mind and body immediately felt malicous intent. I saw the change now. 

I did not know that! That is quite cool. 

The pouring of milk – over the vertical stone shaped as Shiva-Lingam, known in Indian culture as Rudrabishek – is considered to be the most important performance of all Vedic rituals. While there are many views on its provenance and significance, one of the most striking one is that Shiva-Lingam corresponds to the pineal gland, which has an identical, lingam-like shape. Because pineal is the master gland, and in conjunction with pituitary, it produces the most important hormones which cascades down as pure bliss on a cellular level.

The trickling down of the nectar has been surrounded by mystery with many forcible techniques devised to 'milk the Heaven'… Thus Hatha Yogis used (and still do) cut the frenum to loosen up the tongue to reach the roof of the palette so as to activate the normally dormant gland.

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

The trickling down of the nectar has been surrounded by mystery with many forcible techniques devised to 'milk the Heaven'… Thus Hatha Yogis used (and still do) cut the frenum to loosen up the tongue to reach the roof of the palette so as to activate the normally dormant gland.

This is common in Kriya Yoga aswell. Kechari Mudra. Though you don't need to cut the frenum, there are techniques that will stretch and loosen up the "string". I keep re-falling in love with India on a daily basis. What a place, huh?

@cetus56 That is insane I just know if I recall correctly that the pineal gland is responsible for producing melatonin is a serotonin derived substance. I've read now a bit on shivaism, and that lingam has actually been translated to phallus by the people who translated sanskrit text first. So, there was a misconception there.

Also, I did not know that the "anjasins" or I will call them priests where given access to food and shelter in order just to develop their level of consciouness and share that solely with the society, any advice regarding marriage, partnerships, life, or work should not be answered by the priests. I don't know much about indian culture, yet it makes sense now when I watch videos that they sometime speak of nectar, I did not knew this stems from religion or had a religious background. Cutting open the frenum to reach a gland is quite extreme. I saw a videos of aghori sadhus, so I am not suprised that they go to such extrems. Also, not sure if it  hurts I lost one fernum under the tongue when I was in my teens. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore