Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mindcentral

Jesus Not Human?

22 posts in this topic

In the DPT Mega-Thread, Leo wrote:

On 22-6-2019 at 10:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

There's an interesting possibility which people overlook about Jesus. Jesus may not have been a human being. So trying to replicate his results may simply be impossible for humans.

He didn't want to elaborate because it would be off-topic, but I'm very curious- what other possibility is implied here?

@mindcentral

Yes Jesus could be an alien.

Now find out whether you are a human being in the first place ;)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom

What's are some arguments supporting this idea, aside from nothing being able to directly disprove it?

Edited by mindcentral

@mindcentral

2 minutes ago, mindcentral said:

@Preetom

What's are some arguments supporting this idea, aside from nothing being able to directly disprove it?

On which idea do you need support? About Jesus being an alien or about you not being a human?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, mindcentral said:

@Preetom

Curious about both but I meant the former.

And what would you regard as a valid argument, evidence or support?

Because if I or someone just says it, that wont work. There must be a criteria for you about how this will work.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The key point on this topic is this:

Everyone just assumes that Jesus was human. Notice that this is purely an assumption. There is no evidence for it. It is possible that he was not human. Which might explain a lot.

Things could be more complicated than people assume.

The point is not to have some definitive answer, but to question your own paradigms. You never know what amazing discoveries that could lead to. This is the essence of inquiry and science. You question and consider various ways of interpreting the world around you without getting dogmatic about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

And what would you regard as a valid argument, evidence or support?

Because if I or someone just says it, that wont work. There must be a criteria for you about how this will work.

I'm not asking you/Leo to convincingly convince me, just to elaborate on the statement and why it was made. My own criteria for judging the validity of it aren't relevant to my question.

From the gospel of Judas.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/judastxt.pdf

"When Jesus observed their lack of [understanding, he said] to them, “Why has this agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] [35] have provoked you to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong enough] among human beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my face.” They all said, “We have the strength.” But their spirits did not dare to stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was able to stand before him, but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face away. Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm"

Do you believe in angels, do you believe in aliens? Do you believe we create our reality? Do you believe in one consciousness? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Maybe your own mother is not human

Who knows !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

An interesting theory to entertain on this matter is the Hindu concept of Avatars.

Below I am quoting passages I found online.

---------------

Avatar literally means "descent" in sanskrit and it refers to the descent of divinity from heaven to earth, and is typically used to describe an incarnation of God.

An Avatar is a special emissary of Light and Love that incarnates for the benefit of humanity, having technically no karmic obligation to incarnate. Paramhansa Yogananda explained that the term avatar refers to a soul who has been freed from maya (delusion) and is sent by the will of God back into manifested existence to help others.

Examples include the founders of major world religions, such as Jesus Christ, Buddha, and Krishna. Yogananda said that an avatar “is born not to show us how great he was, but to give us hope that the state of consciousness he had attained, we too can attain.

--------------------

The point is that in certain eras, very high level souls are "sent" to earth to help people realize their path. Avatars are divided in levels with some being sent to establish civilizations, like Moses, and others to establish religions like Buddha or Jesus. 

In any case, as per the principal in our work here, these should not taken in faith but being put in contemplation among others, in order to give a broader understanding without clinging to the explanation or having the need for it to be in a certain way.

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

How do you know Jesus existed at all? Just a question.

I don't :)

It is funny how deep belief goes. The words, just pixels, nothingness, self. The past, illusory.

Jesus?...oh miracles, an alien maybe, etc. 

Maybe-I-can-get-that-consciousness beliefs.

Sneaky indeed.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, mindcentral said:

In the DPT Mega-Thread, Leo wrote:

He didn't want to elaborate because it would be off-topic, but I'm very curious- what other possibility is implied here?

@mindcentral The Kabbalists believe strongly that Jesus was a Kabbalist (Jewish mysticism). His statements as recorded were Kabbalist beliefs. Kabbalah has powerful magical techniques, many of which spread to the present day Occult.

I used to believe that miracles were a bunch of baloney until I started looking into the occult (and Kabbalah, Daoism and Qigong). Those techniques produce real results but there is no reason to believe that any time someone learns hidden knowledge that they are no longer human.

People underestimate what a "human" can evolve in to while still in physical form. Their beliefs and lack of will limit them.

Edited by Matt8800

@Nahm Sneaky or brilliant? Jesus will be whatever you need or want him to be, love or hate him, then when you change you're mind he'll change too. Much like the self. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

21 minutes ago, Marc Schinkel said:

"Human" is just an arbitrary category that humans made. Much like male and female.

This guy never fucks around.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Cool. I want him to be a slurpee.  

Ok, but just so you know toast is easier to ship if you get bored of Jesus and want to sell him on eBay later. 

Just want to share an interesting thing i heard one guy say in his videos what could explain why Jesus could do miracles and even walk on water.

If this world is a dream and Jesus knew that and was so awaken that he was "lucid dreaming." If you can lucid dream you can do what ever you want in the dream so if this world is a dream why not walk on water, command storms to calm and do miracles. That way he could have been a dream character, a human being if you will. TA-DA!!! (sorry always wanted to say it TA-DA!!!)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless