CreamCat

I realized that I am effectively at stage Beige of Spiral Dynamics.

3 posts in this topic

I took SAAFE which TJ Reeves created. SAAFE report shows me a score board where I can see scores for sub-components of each stage of Spiral Dynamics. The scores are on the scale from 0 to 100. 0-50 is red flag. 60 is coping with life. 70 is minimally satisfactory. 80 is satisfactory. Above 90 is excellent.

By analyzing the scores, I realized that my scores are evenly low except at Beige. My Beige scores are not satisfactory, either. That's why I have been backsliding over and over.

I thought I was at Orange.

I will make plans to raise scores across the board as fast as possible.

I guess many people may mistakenly believe that they are at Orange or Green or Yellow because they don't know their scores.

Edited by CreamCat

@d0ornokey fine , yes I do because I hate ALL paradigms without understanding their conceptual importance first. The only one I agree with is humans are instinctive animals working off intuition. 

To be honest I’m not even in beige comfortably yet. My instincts to not get caught in a trap for “survival of myself” is a beige concept and therefore the only way to let it go was to realise you can’t encapsulate reality into any ideology. Thus opening the doors to move up the spiral 

Hence I do not like turquoise because it doesn’t work off using imagination instinctively. They’re not instinctively god. They’re passive gods. Hence the development of coral imo. 

Passive gods walking with the bliss. GOOD gods Who are about love and not about destruction. They don’t want to kill some bees but let it go into the wild when it’s in your home.  

Although this may be my lack of development to understanding the full ramifications of reality. But it will happen eventually- someone may open up a 5-meo drug cartel. 

Edited by Aakash