Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pacific Sage

Your opinion :God and religious people.

30 posts in this topic

Religious people put their blind Faith on idol worship and don't actually work on their consciousness separately as far as I have understood. But the prayer they submit still puts them in a one pointed positive focus which might have an impact on their consciousness.

So with this premise the thought which occured to me and the question I submit is if this blind Faith actually help them connect to the omniscient God and help them with their salvation in any way possible?

Does blind Faith serve it's purpose in anyway to the good people who have no strong dogmas and just want a better world?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

@Pacific Sage

I think it does.

1. Blind faith helps shutting down the monkey mind.
  2. Blind faith helps in finding peace and then surrendering.
  3. Mantras are a practical use of the Law of Attraction.

1 hour ago, Pacific Sage said:

Religious people put their blind Faith on idol worship 

Idol worshipping is against my (Abrahamic)religion...

@Pacific Sage at the end of the day you really  need to meditate, do consciousness work, and look inwards not outwards to a bearded guy in the sky.

You are God! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I believe so, faith itself is everything and continues to be everything the more you move into nonduality. The ego believes in its separate finite self, the religious person believes in a separate self and God that loves them and cares for their soul even after death. The next step is to inquire into the nature of oneself and merge with God. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Religious people put their blind Faith on idol worship and don't actually work on their consciousness separately as far as I have understood. But the prayer they submit still puts them in a one pointed positive focus which might have an impact on their consciousness.

True.

So with this premise the thought which occured to me and the question I submit is if this blind Faith actually help them connect to the omniscient God and help them with their salvation in any way possible?

False, see first sentence in first quote.

Does blind Faith serve it's purpose in anyway to the good people who have no strong dogmas and just want a better world?

In big picture, yes. It bonds some parts in the end.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@Pacific Sage

I think it does.

1. Blind faith helps shutting down the monkey mind.
  2. Blind faith helps in finding peace and then surrendering.
  3. Mantras are a practical use of the Law of Attraction.

Agree, agree, agree. 

If it was like that we wouldn't speak about it because there would be a lot of peace and love in the world.

Edited by tedens

21 minutes ago, tedens said:

If it was like that we wouldn't speak about it because there would be a lot of peace and love in the world.

Precisely because we can speak about it is the reason why we're where we are.

That's what happens when you try to communicate higher truths with low consciousness people. There is a gap in understanding. So, they think they understand what's being said, and they distort the truth and act like they understand it.

It requires a lot of metaphysical understanding, which in turn requires a lot of consciousness work, before someone can understand that thoughts are not the truth.

Imagine we can only communicate through chemical reactions for example. Chemistry does not lie. And therefore, the possibility of misunderstanding becomes obsolete. That's how most other creatures are. They don't lie to each other.

Edited by Truth Addict

In conclusion:

Faith without knowledge is blind;)

*Hahahahahaha*

Edited by Angelite

27 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Precisely because we can speak about it is the reason why we're where we are.

That's what happens when you try to communicate higher truths with low consciousness people. There is a gap in understanding. So, they think they understand what's being said, and they distort the truth and act like they understand it.

It requires a lot of metaphysical understanding, which in turn requires a lot of consciousness work, before someone can understand that thoughts are not the truth.

Holy words.

27 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Imagine we can only communicate through chemical reactions for example. Chemistry does not lie. And therefore, the possibility of misunderstanding becomes obsolete. That's how most other creatures are. They don't lie to each other.

Yes but the chemical communication is lower layer of let say 'evolution'. Imagine telepatic communication not only with words but also combined with feelinngs  for example.

Edited by tedens

God is religious people, you are all of them. ?️?

Truth bombs before meditation, cool.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Natasha I think it's the right kind of psychedelic. xD People tend to categorize all religious belief in the "bad" category just some believe that all drug use is bad. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Ok, then lets paraphrase the Marx' quote, 'Religion is the 5-MEO DMT of the people' :D

@Pacific Sage you can do it 2 ways

a person/ego with blind faith, very powerful, unshakable faith in God

or

a person/ego going from knowing-feeling they are a person to realizing they are actually the higher-self/God and are creating their experience . this would be bringing the sub-consciousness to your normal / immediate consciousness... kinda like being in a dream and it becoming a lucid dream... that gives you immediate recognition of your position and with the faith/believe and direct experience of that you can then begin to create/direct your own life experience ... includes both your person and the whole of your experience  

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

Yes it does.

Worship is a very powerful method of releasing individuality, but at the same time it's also very prone to misunderstanding because of its simplicity.
Today's culture makes it difficult to have a personal relationship with God, so there is no feedback from this method. To become self-realized through it, it requires immense surrender followed by Grace given by God itself. I don't picture that happening too often in the West because of our materialistic/scientific disposition.

What we could use though, is a prophet of science that would express God in terms of technology. Maybe, with more man-machine integration and artificial intelligence, being a man of God would be feasible again? Hmmm....

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Pacific Sage at the end of the day you really  need to meditate, do consciousness work, and look inwards not outwards to a bearded guy in the sky.

You are God! 

@Inliytened1 I couldn't agree more! This dilemma came from me trying to explain Kriya yoga to my religious friend and he straight away said meditation is not for me. I respect his decision and I do not judge him for it as he said his prayers are sufficient to help him be at peace. I also tried telling him about connecting with the eternal to whom he prays everyday and he simply wouldn't budge. 

I understand it takes radical open mindedness for a person to shift views that quickly. Maybe if he does his research on it maybe he might change but am not hurt. I am happy I tried. 

Just wanted to get in his shoe and wonder how things are.

23 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Today's culture makes it difficult to have a personal relationship with God, so there is no feedback from this method. 

This is what I wonder, is there feedback with blind Faith? How we know there is no definitive feedback with blind Faith.

Is the feedback on the spiritual path mystical experience? Peace? Or your wishes being fulfilled? Or just being with the awareness of consciousness as the ultimate?