John

Honest, Real World Tips On Sparking Attraction

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have recently started hitting up some clubs and bars and trying a bit of 'game'. I have purchased Leo's life purpose course, I really feel like I'm on my path, I'm pursuing my life's purpose and this should generate attraction. I'm not saying I shouldn't have to do any work, I'm just saying that I feel like my core traits of confidence and humor etc are really coming along. I have amazing conversations with girls, I even got a number last night. 

There is one problem though. I can't spark that god damn attraction. I can really connect with the girl, make her laugh, and it feels honest and authentic. But how can I spark that attraction? Negs and things like this are completely unnatural to me. I've tried them before and they never come out right or if they do they don't land the way I want them to.. 

Does anyone have any tips here? I'd appreciate any advice.

Cheers,

John

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

1 hour ago, John said:

I can't spark that god damn attraction.

I see a limiting belief!   In the course, Leo said quite a bit about limiting beliefs, fears, negative values, etc...  I would recommend that you review them a few times. No one can do that for you. The best tips we could offer would be coping strategies but it could not undo that limiting belief.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

I am only early in the course! But I completely take on what you said. Cheers

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

Its such a paradox though right.. I really want and need a girl yet I have to walk around the place as though I had 10 of them.. it's very hard not to let the neediness creep in as I try to escalate the interaction. Cheers for the tip though mate

-Socrates

@John Have you read anything about "pickup" ?

There is a FAQ thread here on the forum somewhere about it.

And please do remember, that girls/relationship is NOT the goal. They are merely a part of the journey to your goal. If you can get that in your head neediness wouldn't be a problem :)

When you go to a club, just focus on having as much fun as possible with your friends. Be friendly against other people you meet and if you see a girl that catches your interest you can start talking with her and connecting, obviously don't forget to escalate the Physical touching :)

I'd recommend you to read "The Way of the Superior Man" - David Deida. "The 3% Man" - Corey Wayne. "Models" - Mark Manson

Together these 3 books should help you with your interactions with womens, and I found them to be the most helpful to me.

@reez Yeah I find some of the RSD stuff quite helpful. I actually just started WOTSM this morning and am finding it awesome. It will give a robust context for the escalation perhaps..

On Sunday, May 01, 2016 at 0:44 PM, Ajax said:

-Socrates

RSD talk about making it 'man to woman?'. Any examples or advice on this?

-Socrates

On 5/1/2016 at 5:46 AM, John said:

Hey guys,

I have recently started hitting up some clubs and bars and trying a bit of 'game'. I have purchased Leo's life purpose course, I really feel like I'm on my path, I'm pursuing my life's purpose and this should generate attraction. I'm not saying I shouldn't have to do any work, I'm just saying that I feel like my core traits of confidence and humor etc are really coming along. I have amazing conversations with girls, I even got a number last night. 

There is one problem though. I can't spark that god damn attraction. I can really connect with the girl, make her laugh, and it feels honest and authentic. But how can I spark that attraction? Negs and things like this are completely unnatural to me. I've tried them before and they never come out right or if they do they don't land the way I want them to.. 

Does anyone have any tips here? I'd appreciate any advice.

Cheers,

John

you are trying to be something that you are not, the spark is beyond your control, the spark happens because of what the other sees in you and feels about you and this happens on a deeper level.  You can become a game player which will create a world of pain or you can get real and see what life brings to your door.

@reez will check it out brother. Cheers

-Socrates

@John challenge them in a funny way.. 

experiment and challenge yourself.. do things you would not normally do.. 

give yourself lil assignments to understand what woman love.. all woman are different soooo.

some like role playing.. some like to imagine being on holidays, some like to be dominated.. some like to be treated like a princess, some like a good storyteller, some like to winge..

have fun trying all these things out and see what you learn

spark is not out of your controll. its just out of your practice..

spark is something that cuts through the drizzle of everyday life.. not money or cars or position or even looks.. 

If you can captivate and fantasize a woman, try and hold her off you!!!