Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conrad

Weed - I am God

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Christian Jackson said:

Conrad, in your own little 'reality' you are 'god'.  Out in the wider, real world, you are just a lost, hurting, and confused soul.  You can't say on one hand "I am God", and yet on the other say "I don't exist".  Either you exist or don't exist.  It isn't both! 

You are far behind my son ;)

Edited by Conrad

@Christian Jackson Have you taken that all important step back for a minute and contemplated, why you bring dogma and materialism to a place of dropping these veils and falsities of your self? Don’t you see your plight? Surely you are aware there are many gathering places intended on deepening one’s knowledge of the Bible & Christianity, via limit of belief. But you choose to come here instead. You choose again and again to come to this place of self discovery, of self actualization, of shedding the veils & beliefs. 

There’s a deep reason for this action, so far unseen. Much suffering derives from pretending “it” is yours. If you really want the McDonald’s of Truth, just be at peace, and go to McDonald’s already. Or, of course, actually see about these practices. See about consciousness work. 

And more practically speaking, there is a system in place showing when a user is banned and then creates a new account. Your ability to participate and contribute in this forum is an allowance, not something you are cleverly pulling off under the guise of another name.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Conrad Just making an observation... the last post I read of yours (day or so ago) had in it "I was smoking a jay" and now this thread, first post, says "I was smoking a jay". Hmm, you might have a weed problem. Just sayin'.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Conrad Dear conrad you have realized you are god or whatever.But you are repeatedly posting the same message again and again several times.

Your message is the same I took weed I become aware I am god.

I took mushroom then i realized I am god.

You are repeating the same since when you posted in the name of Highest and now conrad.

But I am not sure if psychadelics has anything to do with self enquiry,meditation and other practices nor you have written any thing on those subjects.

So please move on and speak on other subjects.

39 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Conrad Just making an observation... the last post I read of yours (day or so ago) had in it "I was smoking a jay" and now this thread, first post, says "I was smoking a jay". Hmm, you might have a weed problem. Just sayin'.

God has no problem :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

@Conrad Dear conrad you have realized you are god or whatever.But you are repeatedly posting the same message again and again several times.

Your message is the same I took weed I become aware I am god.

I took mushroom then i realized I am god.

You are repeating the same since when you posted in the name of Highest and now conrad.

But I am not sure if psychadelics has anything to do with self enquiry,meditation and other practices nor you have written any thing on those subjects.

So please move on and speak on other subjects.

15 hours ago, Christian Jackson said:

It's not exactly the same but I will proclaim the eternal Truth no matter what anyone thinks of it. I have smoked weed and I became conscious that I am God. I consumed 57g magic truffles and I became conscious that I am God. I have become conscious of this sober as well. There is no wrong in telling my direct experience. 

The ego is in denial that it is God. So all this doesn't come as a suprise. If you were conscious that you are God, you would have no problem. 

2 hours ago, Anna1 said:

No problem. I smoke rarely, alone in order to expand consciousness. Weed is a gift of God. 

@Conrad The point here is you are simply trolling the forum I took psychadelics and I am god.Not once twice but thats your favourite time pass.

Thats ok heard that story several times and not useful anymore.

It shows your ignorance and doesnt have to offer anything else.

Trolling is not experience sharing.

If you are god and my reply is bothering you ? Check who is getting bothered.

1 minute ago, Jkris said:

@Conrad The point here is you are simply trolling the forum I took psychadelics and I am god.Not once twice but thats your favourite time pass.

Thats ok heard that story several times and not useful anymore.

It shows your ignorance and doesnt have to offer anything else.

Trolling is not experience sharing.

If you are god and my reply is bothering you ? Check who is getting bothered.

Trolling? ? The Truth is hard to shallow little ego. 

You've had your realization, great.

Now stop crusading.

"I am God, I am God, I am God"

Yes, well, you certainly are that.

Insofar as you incessantly communicate it and defend it, however, I question your authenticity.

16 hours ago, Conrad said:

I will proclaim the eternal Truth no matter what anyone thinks of it

Truth cannot be proclaimed. You can only point fingers.

These fingers are inherently not the absolute itself, at least from the perspective of the many people you communicate with.

If you see finger pointing as a worthwhile endeavor, by all means, enjoy.

But if you're going to dabble in the relative, be precise and sensitive to the perception of others.

If you cannot do that, shut your mouth lest you usurp God.

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Now stop crusading.

Insofar as you incessantly communicate it and defend it, however, I question your authenticity.

Truth cannot be proclaimed. You can only point fingers.

These fingers are inherently not the absolute itself, at least from the perspective of the many people you communicate with.

If you see finger pointing as a worthwhile endeavor, by all means, enjoy.

But if you're going to dabble in the relative, be precise and sensitive to the perception of others.

Indeed, it doesn't matter if I say I am God. Those who are conscious of it are, those who are not are not. Only God can know God. Nothing I say will change anything. But I will proclaim the Truth when necessary, there is absolutey no problem with that. 

20 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Now stop crusading.

21 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

@RendHeaven  Stop your trolling or you will be banned. Your trying to start a nonduality conflict and he wants no parts of it. Neither do the forum guidlines.

@cetus56 let them show their ignorance. I am conscious that they are unaware with a sick ego mind. But I don't blame anyone, it's all the Supreme One. 

15 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Stop your trolling or you will be banned. Your trying to start a nonduality conflict and he wants no parts of it. Neither do the forum guidlines.

Trolling? Haha wow xD

I left my honest feedback to Conrad, that is all. He has room to grow.

I did not respond to his reply precisely because I have no interest in conflict.

I was impressed with his level headed, reasonable response.

I can only hope that he took my words to heart.

If my words were unnecessarily harsh, I understand. I will be more aware of that in the future.

It's Love.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, Ry4n said:

wEeD iSnT pSycHEdeLic MaAannnN

Nooo, i also have experience... don't underestimate weed.. especially if you don't have experience.. 

If You're 'sensitive' weed can work like mild psychedelic.

Edited by tedens